What are all the tables change on order takes place?

mdusamaansari

Hi Techies,

I am using Prestashop version 1.5.4.1.

Clients made orders on our live store, but unfortunately two of our orders has been misplaced in another database, this happened due to hosting providers.

I just want to know is, what are all the tables will be affected if a customer made an order on our live store. Note.: Our store is Advanced Stock Management feature enabled store.

Please list out the tables which will get affected on making orders. So that I can insert data manually in my website.

Thanks in advance.

Mohammed

There are quite a few tables involved

lszd.jpg

But of course some are states, and other "support" tables so I think the tables involved are:

orders, order_detail,order_detail_tax, cart_product (the cart that is related to the order), order_history, order_slip, order_slip_detail, order_return and order_return_detail (those lasts two tables don't usually get involved in an order if there's no order return..)

And also order_carrier, order_invoice and order_payment. The order_message is filled if exists some comment during the checkout

Hi Mates,

I am posting the possible tables which will be affected on placing orders.

There are quite a few tables involved

lszd.jpg

But of course some are states, and other "support" tables so I think the tables involved are:

orders, order_detail,order_detail_tax, cart_product (the cart that is related to the order), order_history, order_slip, order_slip_detail, order_return and order_return_detail (those lasts two tables don't usually get involved in an order if there's no order return..)

And also order_carrier, order_invoice and order_payment. The order_message is filled if exists some comment during the checkout

Really nice answer from Enrique Gomez.

These are all the other tables which will affect on few conditions.

If customer is new, ps_customer, ps_address table will get affected.

If customer use third party payment gateways, then payment gateway tables will get affected.

ps_cart, ps_cart_product will get affected.