Need some help with SEO problems

ysco

Hello All,

I have some serious problems with the SEO on my website, sins the upgrade from PS 1.4.x to PS 1.5.x many months ago visitors dropped from around 100/150 a day to 5/10 a day. I really do not know what to do anymore as this is very bad.

I switched from template and modules but thats about it, google page rank is zero at the moment and it can not drop any further cause this is bad ;( 

I have google webmaster and sitemap is added and links are indexed.

SEO is something that i do not understand well and how it works correct, i have a SEO module that check the length off the meta tags and that sort off things and that i can manage and fix the issues cause the module say what is not correct.

So i really hope someone can help me with this and i m willing to pay something if it can be fixed.

I'm running PS 1.5.6.1

I have the template WH from themeforest.

I have sitemap on server and connected to webmastertools.

I have robot.txt in root.

Site language is Dutch and i sell only in The Netherlands and Belgium ( But there are a lot off products with english txt ) BTW i do almost not sell anything at all sins weeks ;(

My website is: http://www.gadgetshoponline.nl

Hope someone can help me with this.

Best regards,

ysco..

Edited by ysco (see edit history)

Add a title page 70 characters
Change description
Modules> SEO & URL> index> edit

Home page
delette link Dexim website
add the h1 title

title, description, h1, as described on page
in accordance with the contents of the page.

Your h1 this logo
This is not good

categorie not optimized SEO
title, description, no description for the
h1 logo is not good

The product is not optimized SEO
Product name not h1
h1 logo is not good

:( 

Edited by karolwild (see edit history)

Hello Karolwild,

Thanks for taking the time to have a look.

I have a few questions about the suggestions,

Add a title page 70 characters
Change description                         >>>>>>>>>>>>>> This i have changed now <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Modules> SEO & URL> index> edit

Home page
delette link Dexim website               >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Removed the Url<<<<<<<<<<<<<  | But how must i add the h1 title here ??|
add the h1 title

title, description, h1, as described on page    >>>>>>>>> This i do not understand, SEO newbie sorry <<<<<<<<<
in accordance with the contents of the page.

Your h1 this logo   >>>>>> Removed the h1 from logo <<<<<<<<<  | i added this as it was suggested here on the forum |
This is not good

categorie not optimized SEO
title, description, no description for the  >>>>>> How can i add this h1, can you provide me a sample how to ? <<<<<<<
h1 logo is not good

The product is not optimized SEO
Product name not h1                 >>>>>>>> If i have a look on product name with firebug then it shows the h1 on the product name <<<<<<  | or do you mean something else ?? |
h1 logo is not good

Hope you can enlighten me a bit more how to handle these problems ;)

Thanks again.

Best regards,

ysco..

Hello karolwild,

Thanks for the reply back to me ;)

Can you check again please, i removed the logo h1 and added h1 to editorial module and changed other things you suggested.

The h1 logo i added two days ago so that can not be the problem why visitors stay away, what else can i do to solve and hope visitors will find my site again ?

Best regards,

ysco..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You have to optimize your css and other on-page factors like image names. you can follow some steps:

remove template company name from the css. and if any other div id like "article", "blog", "page1" etc and you dont have page such above div id's then change the id name's and make it according to your page name or theme

Remove some unnecessary div tags from the css which are not being used. Infect my website http://www.sourcecodetreasure.com is built from the template and that too be free one. but i started getting keyword ranking.

Thanks

Richa Bhargava

Source code treasure

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

An easy tool that you can use is www.webtexttool.com. This is a tool you can use beside tools as GWT. This tool helps with optimizing content, so that you don't have to do everything manually. I've used it for several websites and it is very useful.

Hi,

Google update search engine algorithm like google panda,penguin etc. So we need to check the updates and update seo strategies accordingly.

Link building need to be done on regular interval systematically to keep rank and good traffic.

PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/907438-prestashop-tutorials-videos-how-to-do-tasks/

Edited by Zohaib-fk (see edit history)