PrestaCenter XML Export - feeds for price comparison services

modul-prestacenter-xml-export-pro.jpg

PrestaCenter XML Export PRO and MULTI for PrestaShop 1.5.2.x - 1.6.1.x

PrestaShop module for price comparison services

Prestacenter XML Eport is the universal module for export products in XML format for any Comparison shopping website. Basic installation includes XML templates for services: Google Merchant, Heureka.cz, Heureka.sk , Zbozi.cz and Pricemania.sk.
It's possible for a few minutes add any XML feed for other services for any language and currency.

PRO version module fully supports export of attributes and product combinations. MULTI version allows export for the unlimited number of e-shops within Multistore or unlimited e-shops for one owner.

Functions:
- Installation contains XML templates for Google Merchant, Heureka.cz , Heureka.sk , Zbozi.cz , Pricemania.sk
- The module is also suitable for export data to other e-shop (wholesale) - General XML template
- We prepare free XML feeds for Shopmania, Pricerunner, Kelkoo, Leguide etc.
- Support customized XML export formats
- Export of product attributes either as a standalone product or several pairs of attribute name and value within one product
- Export the product features
- Easy creation and editing XML templates in few minutes
- Enabled all installed currencies and languages
- The possibility of any number of currently exported XML files
- Support export in CRON
- The run time of the export script may be up to 20 times exceed the time limit set for max_execution_time
- Can be run for large exports on hosting with limited memory
- Suitable for export to ten-thousands of items
- Supports export text without converting characters in the CDATA section and export full HTML code in XML
- Tested on the export about 100,000 items
- Export of all products, products only in the active category or only products available on stock

Other upcoming features (for next weeks):
- Selection the type of prices by customer groups
- Assignment of category names by categorization services (Google)
- Export only selected categories and/or manufacturers

Compatibility and Support:
- Supports all versions of PrestaShop 1.5.2.x - 1.6.1.x
- Free updates for new versions of PrestaShop 1.6. is automatically available in your account
- Customer e -mail support

Basic module functions can be tested in the Free version, which has not some advanced features (CRON, export attributes and features, etc.).

Pro license module is only for one simple e-shop.
Multi license is valid for all e-shops in a Multistore or several separate e-shops of one owner.

Module Prestacenter XML Export Pro:
http://www.prestacs.cz/en/modules/21-module-prestacenter-xml-export-pro.html

Module Prestacenter XML Export Multi:
http://www.prestacs.cz/en/modules/24-module-prestacenter-xml-export-multi.html

Edited by PrestaCS.cz (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi

Regarding this topic:

In current module, you can only use these two codes:

1. raw text with separators

<DESCRIPTION>{feature_block: "-", ":", ";"}</DESCRIPTION>

2. formatted HTML

<FEATURES><![CDATA[<ul>{feature_block: "<li>", ": ", "</li>": HTML}</ul>]]></DESCRIPTION>

We prepare for next version of the module repeated feature tag (same as variant) with variables {feature_name} and {feature_value}. Available in 14-21 days.

Please for discussion about Pro and MULTI version now use this topic:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/315357-prestacenter-xml-export-feeds-for-price-comparison-services

Thank you for your reply. 

I would be very very thankfull for this modifications

Nevertheless, meanwhile, is there any way that i can use this export, transform to a .csv and import it on another PS store in a way that it will create the features?

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

I am experiencing some Cron Problems with the Pro version.

If i use the link directly on the explorer, it generates the files and the report on the XML Folder.

When i set the cron job on my cpanel, nothing happens at that given time. No report is generated on the XML folder also.

Other cron jobs are working fine.

Why can this be happening?

Hello

I am experiencing some Cron Problems with the Pro version.

If i use the link directly on the explorer, it generates the files and the report on the XML Folder.

When i set the cron job on my cpanel, nothing happens at that given time. No report is generated on the XML folder also.

Other cron jobs are working fine.

Why can this be happening?

Use cron URL in old format (change xxxxxxxxxx to your token):

http://yourshop.com/modules/prestacenterxmlexportpro/cron.php?token=xxxxxxxxxx

PrestaCenter XML Export PRO and MULTI for PrestaShop 1.6.x

Current versions 1.2.0 MULTI and PRO are compatible with all versions of PrestaShop 1.5.x and 1.6.x

New features:
- New variable {wholesale_price} - wholesale price
- New variable {vat} - VAT rate
- Modified installation of XML Feed - General and Google templates are automatically installed for all combinations of languages ​​and currencies, which are active in the e-shop

Updates and prices:
- Update to the new version with support for PS 1.6 is free for all current owners  (new module version is available for download in the order of module in the customer's account)
- 30% discount of the price

Also did not work....

Hi again

I asked help from the hosting company to check the crons and they confirmed all is well setup and ok on their side...

I need to make this cron to work, what can i do?

Hi again

I asked help from the hosting company to check the crons and they confirmed all is well setup and ok on their side...

I need to make this cron to work, what can i do?

Please send me a private message with your cron URL. I will test CRON from my server.

Hello

I purchased the pro version of this module. When I try to configure I get a blank screen. I turned on debug and this is the error I am receiving.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_encode() in /home/xxxx/public_html/modules/prestacenterxmlexportpro/controllers/admin/PcXmlProController.php on line 606

Can you help me figure this out.

Thanks

Hello

I purchased the pro version of this module. When I try to configure I get a blank screen. I turned on debug and this is the error I am receiving.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_encode() in /home/xxxx/public_html/modules/prestacenterxmlexportpro/controllers/admin/PcXmlProController.php on line 606

Can you help me figure this out.

Thanks

Probably you have not enabled JSON extension in PHP. This extension is active in default installation of PHP from version 5.2.0.

What version of PHP have you installed? Check JSON via phpinfo() function.

• 3 weeks later...

I want to export product attributes like

<product>

<size> S, M, L, XL </size>

</product>

how can i configure the xml template for this?

Thanks

I want to export product attributes like

<product>

<size> S, M, L, XL </size>

</product>

how can i configure the xml template for this?

Thanks

And what should it export for products that have more than one attribute, in many different combinations? We aimed at exporting product variants (= unique combinations of attributes) rather than a list of all possible values for given attribute. It is possible to do what you asked, using XML template like this:

<shop>
<product ps_block="product">
<size><_hidden ps_block="variant">{attrib: "size"}, </_hidden></size>
<color><_hidden ps_block="variant">{attrib: "color"}, </_hidden></color>
</product>
</shop>

Then you get a feed like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><shop>
<product>
<size>... all available sizes</size>
<color>... all available colors</color>
</product>
<product> ... other product </product>
</shop>

Tag <_hidden> is never exported, only its contents. {attrib: "attribute name"} exports value of that attribute, the name MUST be lowercase and in the language of that feed - e.g. use {attrib: "color"} for english feed and {attrib: "farbe"} for german feed.

However, there are some gottchas you should be aware of: I can't think of any way how to remove the comma after last of the values. All possible sizes/colors/... for this product are exported, no matter what combinations you set. If you have combinations with more than one attribute, it is possible, that some values will be repeated (e. g.: You export a single product, shoe size 38, in both green and grey version. Inside <size> will probably be "38, 38, ", because there are two combinations, "green 38" and "grey 38".) And finally, exporting several attributes this way will probably slow down the export. How much exactly, that depends on number of products and attributes in your shop.

Thank you for your help.

This is what the price comparison site wanted. I couldn't argue with them anyway.

At least I don't use multiple attributes. 1 product = 1 color = many sizes.

And what should it export for products that have more than one attribute, in many different combinations? We aimed at exporting product variants (= unique combinations of attributes) rather than a list of all possible values for given attribute. It is possible to do what you asked, using XML template like this:

<shop>
<product ps_block="product">
<size><_hidden ps_block="variant">{attrib: "size"}, </_hidden></size>
<color><_hidden ps_block="variant">{attrib: "color"}, </_hidden></color>
</product>
</shop>

Then you get a feed like:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><shop>
<product>
<size>... all available sizes</size>
<color>... all available colors</color>
</product>
<product> ... other product </product>
</shop>

Tag <_hidden> is never exported, only its contents. {attrib: "attribute name"} exports value of that attribute, the name MUST be lowercase and in the language of that feed - e.g. use {attrib: "color"} for english feed and {attrib: "farbe"} for german feed.

However, there are some gottchas you should be aware of: I can't think of any way how to remove the comma after last of the values. All possible sizes/colors/... for this product are exported, no matter what combinations you set. If you have combinations with more than one attribute, it is possible, that some values will be repeated (e. g.: You export a single product, shoe size 38, in both green and grey version. Inside <size> will probably be "38, 38, ", because there are two combinations, "green 38" and "grey 38".) And finally, exporting several attributes this way will probably slow down the export. How much exactly, that depends on number of products and attributes in your shop.

Hi

Google shopping requires the shipping weight attribute and I am struggling to find the correct syntax. I have tried a few variations like this:

<g:weight>{weight}</g:weight>

but they don;t work. 

Can you help?

• 2 weeks later...

I also need to know how to export each feature to google merchant such as "material"

<g:material>{feature:material}</g:material>

How can I do thisl

Also, When will the category mapping feature available?

Hello I have been trying to download the free version, but when I sign up to your website I get Wrong ID Nº when It has not asked for one ??

Please help looking to supply feed to Google Merchant for Prestashop 1.6.6.0

Kind Regards

Edited by AlmeraGTI (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Just updated to the latest version (1.2.3.2). It looks like this version is much slower then the previous one I had. (1.2.1.2). It takes ages to make the feeds. It used to be a minute, max 2.. Now almost 10.

We have +/- 12000 products

Edited by MaartenPol (see edit history)

Just updated to the latest version (1.2.3.2). It looks like this version is much slower then the previous one I had. (1.2.1.2). It takes ages to make the feeds. It used to be a minute, max 2.. Now almost 10.

We have +/- 12000 products

The latest version 1.2.3 is really slower than version 1.2.1. We work to optimize and improve performance. Next module version 2.0 with faster speed and new functions will be released the first week of July.

The latest version 1.2.3 is really slower than version 1.2.1. We work to optimize and improve performance. Next module version 2.0 with faster speed and new functions will be released the first week of July.

Looking forward for it.. :)

• 3 weeks later...

PrestaCenter XML Export PRO and MULTI version 1.2.4

The current version of the module is optimized for rate. Some bugs of previous versions are removed. Export rate is increased by 50-200% (depending on the configuration).

Links:

Hi

Google shopping requires the shipping weight attribute and I am struggling to find the correct syntax. I have tried a few variations like this:

but they don;t work. 

Can you help?

Can anyone help with this?

PrestaCenter XML Export PRO and MULTI version 1.2.4

The current version of the module is optimized for rate. Some bugs of previous versions are removed. Export rate is increased by 50-200% (depending on the configuration).

Links:

This version is much faster. Works fine..

Hi

but they don;t work. 

Can you help?

Can anyone help with this?

In the next module version 2.0 (will be released in a few days) we add new variables {weight}, {length}, {width} and {depth}.

In the next module version 2.0 (will be released in a few days) we add new variables {weight}, {length}, {width} and {depth}.

Excellent, will that be in the free version or just the paid versions?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Let's say I've got a product with combinations, like a drink of some sort.

Is it possible to export combinations as separate products?

I mean instead of 1 drink with many tastes, the module will generate: strawberry drink, apple drink, and so on?

Let's say I've got a product with combinations, like a drink of some sort.

Is it possible to export combinations as separate products?

I mean instead of 1 drink with many tastes, the module will generate: strawberry drink, apple drink, and so on?

Yes in Pro and Multi version is possible export all variants (combinations of attributes) as separate products.

Hi prestaCS, we might be interrested in the Pro version.

We use a lot the combinations, is what you meant be variants ? 

the main problem we have with current export modules is the handling of combination URL, for example we want that the url of the combination product in the export file contains alls the parameters like : 

http://shop.ekimia.fr/fr/ordinateurs-portables/11-clevo-w550su-0638142715430.html#/disquedur25pouces-hdd_1_to/disque_dur_ssd-ssd_msata_120_go/ecran-ecran_fullhd_1080p_m/memoire_ram-8_go/processeurmobile-intel_mobile_i5_4330

and not only 

http://shop.ekimia.fr/fr/ordinateurs-portables/11-clevo-w550su-0638142715430.html

Does your modules use the full URL like this  ? 

thanks

Hi prestaCS, we might be interrested in the Pro version.

We use a lot the combinations, is what you meant be variants ? 

the main problem we have with current export modules is the handling of combination URL, for example we want that the url of the combination product in the export file contains alls the parameters like : 

http://shop.ekimia.fr/fr/ordinateurs-portables/11-clevo-w550su-0638142715430.html#/disquedur25pouces-hdd_1_to/disque_dur_ssd-ssd_msata_120_go/ecran-ecran_fullhd_1080p_m/memoire_ram-8_go/processeurmobile-intel_mobile_i5_4330

and not only 

http://shop.ekimia.fr/fr/ordinateurs-portables/11-clevo-w550su-0638142715430.html

Does your modules use the full URL like this  ? 

thanks

Yes, module PrestaCenter XML Export (Pro and Multi version) generate URL links with all attributes of combination (like in your first link).

Is there a possibility to export tax rule? I'd like to export info which products are with 7% vat, and which with 23%.

If I buy 1.2.4.2 version now, will it be upgraded to 2.0 for free when it comes up? Or should I wait for 2.0? When you're planning to release it?

Is there a possibility to export tax rule? I'd like to export info which products are with 7% vat, and which with 23%.

If I buy 1.2.4.2 version now, will it be upgraded to 2.0 for free when it comes up? Or should I wait for 2.0? When you're planning to release it?

Yes, is variable {vat} available in Pro and Multi version of module for export VAT (tax) value of product. This variable is not in Free version.

When you purchase the current version of the PrestaCenter XML Export Pro (Multi) now, upgrade to version 2.0 is free. The current price is lower. Release of module version 2.0 will follow in a few days.

• Like 1

OK I bought this module and it works nice but encoding in xml export file looks broken. Free version exports the same code to nice clean utf-8 file, but PRO version makes the mess with chars.

OK I bought this module and it works nice but encoding in xml export file looks broken. Free version exports the same code to nice clean utf-8 file, but PRO version makes the mess with chars.

I mean, problem is in your database - it is not error. In your database are used some HTML entities. Free module version default convert HTML entities to UTF-8 chars (in this version it is not possible export HTML code). Pro version use default CDATA section (see source of XML template). If you remove CDATA section from template, export is the same as in Free module version.

Notice: Because browsers does not appear CDATA section (only text from this section), see generated feeds locally in any editor that supports XML files.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I have a PS 1.6 multistore and activate one language by store, Is module compatible?

I have a error on registration on you web http://www.prestacs.cz

Create an account

There is 1 error

1. The identification number is incorrect or has already been used

Best Regards

Yes, modul is compatible for Multistore in PrestaShop 1.6.x. If you already was registered in our e-shop, you must login (not register with the same e-mail address). If you have problem with login, please send me your e-mail address via private message.

thanks for the reply. for some reason i cannot get it to install. When i go to configure, the browser just freezes up. Any ideas what may be the issue? No errors messages visible to help me sorry....

Set debug mode in PrestaShop for detecting a problem. In the file config/defines.inc.php change the value to true:

define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

PrestaCenter XML Export Pro and Multi 2.0.0

PrestaCenter XML Export Pro and Multi 2.0.0 already support the assignment of the target categories of price comparison services. In addition, in module are added variables for product dimensions and base prices without discounts. For more information, see Help of module and the sample feed "General".

Warning:

Before installing the new version is recommended to back up the original template feeds (only if you have installed a new template(s) or modify the original XML feed template(s) to a text file.

When upgrading from version 1.x to 2.x, you must delete the original module and then perform a clean installation of version 2.x. After installing the module, if necessary, you can override the template in the module configuration from your backup.

To use text for the target service must be:

1. change in the template feed variable from {categories: CDATA} to {assigned_category: CDATA} (modifier CDATA is not mandatory).

2. Set Advanced Settings category to Yes.

3. In the XML file for category definition you must set correctly target text or ID category - by destination services request.

Example setting for Google Merchant category (see https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/1705911?hl=en):

Set in XML template for Google:

<g:google_product_category>{assigned_category:CDATA}</g:google_product_category>

If category in your store with ID 23 is:

Clothing | Mens | Jeans

Destination category for Google merchant set to:

Apparel & Accessories > Clothing > Pants > Jeans

In the categories template is need to be changed string '# 23' to text for destination service (Google Merchant):

<category id = "23">
    <source>Clothing | Mens | Jeans</source>
    <destination><![CDATA[Apparel & Accessories > Clothing > Pants > Jeans]]></destination>
</category>

Note:

When editing the XML template for the categories, ID and a content of tag <source> is automatically loaded from the database. It is only necessary to change the content of the tag <destination>.

Please explain how to map the categories for google merchant.

<g:google_product_category>WHAT HERE???</g:google_product_category>

/Alex

Set in Google XML feed template tag:

<g:google_product_category>{assigned_category:CDATA}</g:google_product_category>

Because in Google categories are used chars '&' and '>' you must in categories XML use CDATA block:

<destination><![CDATA[Apparel & Accessories > Clothing > Pants > Jeans]]></destination>

Two questions:

1. Is it possible to export products only from specific categories? Or to exclude some categories from export?

2. When I use {variant_description} it gets me a value in lower cases ("lemon") regarding that I have this value in my shop starting with capital letter ("Lemon"). Why is that and how to change it? HTML nor CDATA modifiers does not fix it.

Edited by Tobiasz (see edit history)

Two questions:

1. Is it possible to export products only from specific categories? Or to exclude some categories from export?

2. When I use {variant_description} it gets mi a value in lower cases ("lemon") regarding that I have this value in my shop starting with capital letter ("Lemon"). Why is that and how to change it? HTML nor CDATA modifiers does not fix it.

1. We are prepare this feature in next version 2.0.1.

2. It's probably a bug that will be corrected in the next version.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oe7cdEn.png

uSLz03J.png

v3MQJwz.png

I can not give all the pictures

No, the current version allows export of only one image for simple product or one image for each variant. Adding more images will be possible in next version of the module (january 2015).

No, the current version allows export of only one image for simple product or one image for each variant. Adding more images will be possible in next version of the module (january 2015).

thank you , We look forward to

Guys, how you run CRON for this module? I tried everything and still getting error

--2014-12-09 09:51:01-- http://www.xxx/admin8203/index.php?controller=PcXmlPro
Resolving www.xxx... 188.116.2.231
Connecting to www.xxx|188.116.2.231|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Moved Temporarily
Location: index.php?controller=AdminLogin&token=98349a0b99466ad2ddce8ec1344d3ad2&redirect=PcXmlPro [following]
--2014-12-09 09:51:01-- http://www.xxx/admin8203/index.php?controller=AdminLogin&token=98349a0b99466ad2ddce8ec1344d3ad2&redirect=PcXmlPro
Reusing existing connection to www.xxx:80.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: unspecified [text/html]
Saving to: “STDOUT”

Guys, how you run CRON for this module? I tried everything and still getting error

--2014-12-09 09:51:01-- http://www.xxx/admin8203/index.php?controller=PcXmlPro

Resolving www.xxx... 188.116.2.231

Connecting to www.xxx|188.116.2.231|:80... connected.

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Moved Temporarily

Location: index.php?controller=AdminLogin&token=98349a0b99466ad2ddce8ec1344d3ad2&redirect=PcXmlPro [following]

--2014-12-09 09:51:01-- http://www.xxx/admin8203/index.php?controller=AdminLogin&token=98349a0b99466ad2ddce8ec1344d3ad2&redirect=PcXmlPro

Reusing existing connection to www.xxx:80.

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK

Length: unspecified [text/html]

Saving to: “STDOUT”

All is OK. When you run cron export, correct HTTP answer is 200 without output (when you run cron URL via browser, output is only blank page).

Log file for cron you can view here: http://myshopurl.com/xml/cron_log.txt  

• Like 1

HI

I have this module and i've noticed now that it does not update the feeds since october...

I've tried to make it manually but it always gives me a loop redirect error, in Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.

I have no idea why this worked before and not know. Is this a knowed issue?

HI

I have this module and i've noticed now that it does not update the feeds since october...

I've tried to make it manually but it always gives me a loop redirect error, in Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.

I have no idea why this worked before and not know. Is this a knowed issue?

The problem is probably a greater number of products and setting value of Product count for one cycle pass (default 500). You need to increase this value. Maximum number for repeated call of module is 20.

e.g. for 12,000 products you can set the value to 1000 - the number of calls in the export cycle is 12 (12,000 / 1000 = 12)

Today will be released the new module Pro and Multi version 2.0.1.

• Like 1

The problem is probably a greater number of products and setting value of Product count for one cycle pass (default 500). You need to increase this value. Maximum number for repeated call of module is 20.

e.g. for 12,000 products you can set the value to 1000 - the number of calls in the export cycle is 12 (12,000 / 1000 = 12)

Today will be released the new module Pro and Multi version 2.0.1.

Thank you

My version is 1.1.1.2 do i have the right for free update or special price?

Thank you

My version is 1.1.1.2 do i have the right for free update or special price?

Updates for all versions 1.5 and 1.6 are free. On the web www.prestacs.cz you can download the current version (from your default order of the module). Within a few hours the new version 2.0.1 will be available.

PrestaCenter XML Export Pro and Multi 2.0.1

New features:
- Option to disable / enable products export for the selected category
- New variables {category_id} {category_url}
- In the Multi version are corrected bugs for exports with a specific currency combinations
- Modified installation of XML templates for all combinations of languages, currencies and shops
- Two different cron URL for various server settings

Warning:

Before installing the new version is recommended to manually back up the original template feeds to a text file (only if you have installed a new templates or you modify the original XML feed templates).

When upgrading from version 1.x to 2.x, you must delete the original module and then perform a clean installation of version 2.x. After installing the module, if necessary, you can override the template in the module configuration from your backup.

Get module PrestaCenter XML Export Pro and  XML Export Multi for free!

We are looking for translators of this module in the following languages:
French, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch

Send us an XML template for your price comparison service and you get this module free.

More info via PM.

I removed old version and installed the newest. Now I can't generate feed and I get:

Dispatcher::createUrl() miss required parameter "categories" for route "category_rule"

I removed /override/classes/Dispatcher.php but it didn't help.

I removed old version and installed the newest. Now I can't generate feed and I get:

Dispatcher::createUrl() miss required parameter "categories" for route "category_rule"

I removed /override/classes/Dispatcher.php but it didn't help.

The problem is with the generation of variables {category_url} in General feeds. Probably you do not have a default category for all products

You can delete in General feeds a row with variable {category_url} - it is only a sample.

Hello I have been trying to download the free version, but when I sign up to your website I get Wrong ID Nº when It has not asked for one ??

Please help looking to supply feed to Google Merchant for Prestashop 1.6.6.0

Kind Regards

Hi , you can check this French Topic for a list of free/opensource modules to submit your feed to google shopping.

Edited by Michel (Ekimia SAS) (see edit history)