My page rank is low & my visitors doesnt increase in 5 months! it stock at near 100 IP/day

I dont know what to do anymore!

google page index is near 3500, more than 90% of my page contents are unique, keywords & title are correctly set, Tag are done well, meta description are done well, & I didnt use meta title!

Please help me somebody anybody

Here is my website: www.bazeh.com

thanks in advance for any tips

it's a beautiful shop and I can see how much work you have put into this.

what countries do you  sell in?

Thanks El Patron

I sell in Iran.

Can you help me with seo, Im near disappointment with this site! Yes I've put Much work on this one & Yet no expected result :(

if it was me, and I only sold in one country, I'd obatin the ccTLD url for Iran, .ir

with .ir you seo for Iran will raise

now you compete with all world gTLD  domains .com

you can accomplish this a number of ways but I would keep the .com and then usting multishop add additonal .ir domain.  This domain would share all characteristics of the .com, customers/themes/products etc.

then after, you can create sitemap for both url domains.

• Like 1

if it was me, and I only sold in one country, I'd obatin the ccTLD url for Iran, .ir

with .ir you seo for Iran will raise

now you compete with all world gTLD  domains .com

you can accomplish this a number of ways but I would keep the .com and then usting multishop add additonal .ir domain.  This domain would share all characteristics of the .com, customers/themes/products etc.

then after, you can create sitemap for both url domains.

Thanks El Patron

One qustion here: If i copy my shop to bazeh.ir domain & Have this site exactly the same as bazeh.com, wouldnt it affect bady on my site as Seo perspective? "duplicate content?

Edited by shervin6623 (see edit history)

hi again

Im gonna do as you say, copy my site to bazeh.ir & have to same site on two domains- but honestly im a little worried about this action

you can use the native 1.5 prestashop and simply create your .ir.  There is no need to have to different installations.

if you are using 1.4, then go to my website, click signature as I have module for multishop with PrestaShop 1.4.

Dear El

I tried to activate new shop on my site with new domain, But I couldnt, when it start to build the new one & copy files to second site I got server error message. I think its because of my host limit, isnt it ?

what was the server error?  can you reproduce with errors on?  If not look at your hosting error log and let us know the error.

what was the server error?  can you reproduce with errors on?  If not look at your hosting error log and let us know the error.

when you get the error, start a new post and put that link here.

Then more community can help with enabling mulitshop.  Keep a good outlook, this will be a good think to accomplish.

This is what i do

I enabled multistore from Preference >> general, Then from advance parameter >> Multistore >> I added new shop with all the categories & ... I wanted. >> after clicking save & stay it started the process but stock in the middle with this error:

500 internal server error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request

after this error my main website wont come up unless i delete the second store.

why this error occur & hw to fix this? may it be the limit by my host provider & what should I tell them to do?

thanks in adv

hi again

I've got the main error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /home2/bazehco1/domains/bazeh.com/public_html/modules/dmtmenu/models/MenuManagerCore.php on line 116

should I tell the coder to fix this or the host manager ?

hi again

I've got the main error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /home2/bazehco1/domains/bazeh.com/public_html/modules/dmtmenu/models/MenuManagerCore.php on line 116

should I tell the coder to fix this or the host manager ?

Hi, ask hosting provider for 256mb for php memory in php.ini.

I Told them & they allocate 1 Gig but yet again I've got this error

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 523800 bytes) in /home2/bazehco1/domains/bazeh.com/public_html/modules/dmtmenu/models/MenuManagerCore.php on line 116

SHould I tell the coder of this module?

• 2 weeks later...

Imo you would not need to change the domain. Com Domains are relatively strong. You can target them via google webmaster tools to iran if you want. I use com Domain for my german shop and have no problem with that. As your webspace seems to be located in germany it might be better to use a country tld or target the domain via webmaster tools. I've tested some product titles and they were ranking not that bad.

I see really some problems with you mixed language content. Links on your site have iranian language names and title tags but english urls. As far as I know prestashop can handle utf urls so if switching is possible do it. 

The urls of the categories are really not specific at all. Names like "success" or "sports" are not very helpfull because the competion is more than massive with such keywords. Try to make them more specific and if possible in your language with a correlation to the titles.

Imo at least for start the categories are more important than the products as they have the most in page links. Products are better for longtail keyphrases but categories are usually ranking better or earlier.

Hope that help a little, best regards, Trip 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

hi

We are using a paid tool to generate report for on page SEO issues, we have tried for yours, check following link showing many on page SEO errors/warnings fixing those will help your site crawl easily.

http://www.your-report.com/clients/audit/bazeh.com/cbxask6666

I would also advise to to off page SEO activities to get your website rank faster.

Let me know your feedback.

Regards
Krish
www.ebiztrait.com