Cathegory with different graphics?

When you go to the Catalog tab, you can click on the Edit button next to a category or "Add a new category". A page will then display with the option to upload an image. This image will be displayed as a banner at the top of the category page and also as a thumbnail for the subcategories. Do you want something different to this?

I know I can put image for a cathegory, but I would like to change whole design of the shop when I change cathegory.

I hope this would be better example. Imagine we have 4 cathegories summer spring autumn and winter and choosing one of them changes layout of the shop from sunshine to winter .

Robert

In that case, you could add code like the following to line 3 of category.tpl in your theme directory:

<link href="{$tpl_dir}css/{if $category->id == 1}summer{elseif $category->id == 2}spring{elseif $category->id == 3}autumn{elseif $category->id == 4}winter{else}other{/if}.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />

where 1, 2, 3 and 4 are the IDs of the categories where you want the summer, spring, autumn and winter themes. Put summer.css, spring.css, autumn.css and winter.css in the css directory in your theme's directory.