[SOLVED] PrestaShop 1.5.6.2 payments not working

I've installed PrestaShop1.5.6.2 and configured it. The payments modules was also installed and it was working ok (Transferuj.pl, BankWire, Shiptopay) - test transactions confirmed that.

Yesterday I've checked it again and received No payment modules have been installed" error. I've checked configuration, removed and reinstalled all modules, checked country and currency configuration, checked configuration of modules, countries and currencies in database - still no clue... :(

Uncle Google also had no clue...

Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

I would like to comment on this thread...I have the same problem and I followed your advice and installed the payments2carriers.zip file (which you posted in another thread). I STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM :-(

However, in this thread you say I must install shiptopay module. Where can I find this module?

I am going crazy with all the errors I am encoutering...problem after problem...and my site had to go live in the beginning of April!

Please help!

• 4 weeks later...

Did anyone find a solution to the "No payment modules have been installed" issue? I am using authorize.net. I have installed it and checked all of the settings. I must be missing a step. I see that Vekia recommended downloading a shiptopay.zip. Has that fixed the issue and where do I place that file? Thanks in advance.

Same problem here (presta version 1.5.6.2).

I just installed and signed up for Authorize.net but it's not showing up as a payment. I checked all of the country restrictions and it should be working. 

I enabled Checks and CODs and those show up fine in the checkout process.

I also set up a sandbox authorize.net account and it also fails to load.

I then installed shiptopay (1.5) and selected authorize.net in it's configuration and it dind't fix the problem.

All I get is: 

3 PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD

No payment method is available for use at this time.

I just solved my own problem. Turns out that even though I had entered all of my SSL info months ago I had to manually enable SSL in the BO. Preferences > General

SSL is a pre-requisite for authorizenetAIM and once enabled it loaded itself. 

I just solved my own problem. Turns out that even though I had entered all of my SSL info months ago I had to manually enable SSL in the BO. Preferences > General

SSL is a pre-requisite for authorizenetAIM and once enabled it loaded itself. 

Where did you install shiptopay? I also talked to authorize.net and they said I didn't need an ssl in order for it to work.

Shiptopay is a 3rd party module. I installed it in the Back Office Module section. All ShipToPay does is give you the option to link certain shipping methods with certain payment methods. I did notice that after I installed ShipToPay and I made a change to a shipping method (even just swapping out the logo) the ShipToPay link was broken and I had to re-establish it for any payment method to appear.

I'm pretty sure the Presta module authorizeAIM does require SSL. Authorize.net have a non-SSL method of accessing their service called DPM. This might be a different module, I'm honestly not sure.

• 2 years later...

After spending many hours scouring the forums and Mr Google, and trying everything that was suggested, I discovered what was causing my "No payment modules have been installed" error...

After some development work, I had disabled non-Prestashop modules.

Gahh!  Easy fix though - go to Advanced Parameters  / Performance / Debug mode section

Turn off "Disable non PrestaShop modules"

and "Disable all overrides".