Custom Payment Module required

jasperz28

Hi Folks,

I have a strange request, maybe there is something out there that suits, please advise..  here it goes.

As I am selling some restricted items on my shop, that require customers to have a Licence or Permit, I need a way to confirm this before they pay me through an automated functions.

I have thought of a few logistics and have come up with a few ways to do this..

1.  Have the payment process become manual, and be sent an email with the customers order, which I can then contact then for the relevant information, then send them a Paypal Invoice directly from Paypal, this would be fine as I will not be processing that many orders.

Message to customer at the end of the checkout process would be something like "  Check your email for payment invoice "

At which time I would send either Paypal Invoice for Unrestricted goods, or ask for confirmation of their License or Permit via email.

2.  Have a payment module that requires the customer to have been manually authorised before proceeding to checkout.  As we have different rules i Australia for these items, I could filter everyone from the restricted states eg VIC, NSW etc, to a manual process of confirmations.  And have people from non restricted states eg, WA, QLD go through automatically.   In this scenario I would need another product field(s) to make items restrcited or not..

This maybe too complex, and the fiorst solution is probaly the best.

Here is my website so far ..   http://xgames.net.au/presta/   I am selling replica firearms as well a many unrestricted items.

Is there a payment module out there that would satisfy either scenario, or does anyone have a better way of handling this ???

I guess I am looking for a "Manual Payment Module" of a kind.

Sorry if this a confusing message, but appreciate any help on this, including paid help to help develop the appropriate payment module.  I have a budget, but not in the 1000's ;)

Thanks in advance,

Jasper

Edited by jasperz28 (see edit history)