I am doing some design on my site. I am currently thinking of using breadcrumbs to show the title of the product. This would make the page look a lot better for the way im going to design it. If I leave the breadcrumb with the product title in the breadcrumb it would look weird to have the product title duplicated right below it. Would this effect my SEO for my site? My other option is to exclude it from the breadcrumb and keep the product title on the individual product pages. I just want to know if that would actually effect SEO or not. Anyone know for sure if it does? (before I make changes...) Thanks!

Edited by generalexperts (see edit history)

I found an older post discussing this: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/89016-put-h1-tag-in-last-item-in-breadcrumb/

What if I replaced the h1 tag somewhere else ie in the breadcrumb? Or maybe leave the breadcrumb alone (without an h1 tag) and remove the product title from its original spot and replace it somewhere else in the product page (say the user selects "Specs" tab and then it shows the title with h1 tags and below that the specifications for the product. That way the user doesn't look at repeated information and it would have it's one h1 tag for the individual product page.