blocktopmenu-external links with dropdown menu

t3oot2a

Hi t3,

A top menu external link you can add in the configuration screen of the Top Horizontal menu:

Go to the configuration screen and scroll down a little, there you see a block called : "Add menu top link"

Here you can add a menu label and a link to any address (use www.mydomain.com/pagename for external links, otherwise it thinks it's an internal reference on the current domain )

A child menu is not possible in the current module. For that, the module needs to be modified.

My 2 cents,

pascal.

Hi t3,

A top menu external link you can add in the configuration screen of the Top Horizontal menu:

Go to the configuration screen and scroll down a little, there you see a block called : "Add menu top link"

Here you can add a menu label and a link to any address (use www.mydomain.com/pagename for external links, otherwise it thinks it's an internal reference on the current domain )

A child menu is not possible in the current module. For that, the module needs to be modified.

My 2 cents,

pascal.

I need to know how can I modify the blocktopmenu module in order to add external child links. Can anybody help me with that?

Edited by t3oot2a (see edit history)

ok i understand now. unfortunately, this menu doesnt allow to create dropdown with external links, you can put them only as a main link, one by one. You can achieve it only with modification of module, also database ... unfortunately.