Switching block places and making one block as slider/scrooler

Karoluks

Hello, i want make some changes in mine website. And i can`t find where and how change places blockproductscategory with block_more_info. Also i have seen something like slider/scrooler in some website, maybe there is module or something to make blockproductscategory as slider/scrooler for clients slide manually, not automatic. I`m adding image to make things easier to understand. Thanks! :)

Untitled.jpg

Hello, i want make some changes in mine website. And i can`t find where and how change places blockproductscategory with block_more_info. Also i have seen something like slider/scrooler in some website, maybe there is module or something to make blockproductscategory as slider/scrooler for clients slide manually, not automatic. I`m adding image to make things easier to understand. Thanks! :)

Untitled.jpg

check this post: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/299556-solvedhook-productscategory/?hl=%2Bhook_product_footer&do=findComment&comment=1514667

• Like 1

Thanks, for switching worked, still confused about these all hooks in  tpl files.

P.S what about 2nd point, to make scroller or slider from same group products. Is there any free module or plugin to make it, i want make to display 3 products inline as it is now and others show only with help of slider/scroller.