what am I doing wrong?

os_rds

Hi guys, and thanks for reading this

So we 've set up a PS 1.5 last month. Added stock, meta tags, descriptions, social media (fb, twitter g+) g analytics and webmaster tools -indexed the site in bing/google. Paid advs for fb and google. We get a daily avg of 100-140 unique ip visits and we are highly competitive on prices, got text content and not only images, even offer 20% welcoming discounts on some products  but...

we are not ranking good in google/bing organic search

we only got 1 order and 4 registrations

check our site here

1)any suggestions for the site would be appreciated

2) any reviews for the SEO module by ps that cost 170pounds? will it help? :/ all the features I see it has is about meta tags/descriptions (which we already filled)

this is all pretty weird.. I mean we werent expecting big time profit from a new domain/shop but it's been a month now and we ve only had an order... what did we do wrong?

Hi,

It's not so much what you are doing wrong, but what you are not doing at all :)

Best place to start is to read Google's webmaster guidelines.

The do's and don'ts all on one site.

Second:

Start asking for links on *relevant* sites with *good reputation*.

This is like leaving your business card everywhere you go.

The more links you acquire, the more Google reputation you build.

In my opinion all kinds of SEO-modules aren't necessary in the beginning yet, unless you can pinpoint technical SEO problems, like canonical problems.

I should point out, that with cookie and javascript disabled (like Google's crawler) your site redirects to the english version.

So any links to you main domain name will not pass reputation to your Greek site.

Your developer should be able to help you there, as your site is on a Nginx platform, so he should know what he is doing.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Spark111 (see edit history)