How to redirect Home url in footer and remove sitemap

epicquest

Can someone please explain, in detail and hopefully with screenshots of the actual code, how to redirect the HOME Line in the Footer so that it goes back to my company home page and not the Shop home page.

And how to remove the Sitemap from the footer. I will need to know what file to edit, which lines to completely remove, etc.

Thanks

First in BO go to Modules and search for CMS block and click Configure. Under Display various links and information in the Footer uncheck Home.

Then in your prefered editor open file blockcms.tpl. Open one in your template folder>modules>blockcms>blockcms.tpl

On around line 50 find ul and after it add

<li class="item"><a href="http://www.yourhomepage.com"</a></li>

On around line 60 find:

<li><a href="{$link->getPageLink('sitemap')|escape:'html'}" title="{l s='sitemap' mod='blockcms'}">{l s='Sitemap' mod='blockcms'}</a></li>

and delete this line to remove sitemap link

Hope this helps

Yes I am using the Default theme. I followed Dioniz's advice and got rid of the sitemap (thanks) and unchecking the Home made it disappear but I still need something there, or elsewhere on the page, that lets my customers go back to the company main page www.epicquestpublishing.com.

Putting that line at line 50 didn't make it display in the footer. Probably forgot something?