Are there Prestashop Modules that interact with Google Analytic?

I see there are some SEO modules that are advertised to automatically do META titles and such based on the product. But, I'm wondering if there is anything that interacts with your actual google account to automatically generate useful information. I'd be interested in hearing what people are using for SEO that actually works, and specifically if there is such a thing that can populate useful data off google.

Thanks!

well I mean anything like Google Adwords, or anything SEO related... It just seems like if there was an SEO module that could connect and actually relate things to your product that would be beneficial. Rather than some SEO modules that say they do it automatically but based of what you have already written. That seems to be a shot in the dark without doing actual research. Just curious to see what's out there and what modules actually saves time bringing positive results.

hi! SEO stuff is tracked under the Acquisition tab where you can find all the data related to people coming to your site from search engines. Adwords stuff is also under Acquisition > Adwords tab (if you have both accounts related).

If you're referring to filling meta description, meta title and so on automatically, that's not Analytics's job.

If you mean keyword research, the best to do is use the keyword planner tool on Adwords or SemRush.

I see there are some SEO modules that are advertised to automatically do META titles and such based on the product. But, I'm wondering if there is anything that interacts with your actual google account to automatically generate useful information. I'd be interested in hearing what people are using for SEO that actually works, and specifically if there is such a thing that can populate useful data off google.

Thanks!

These kind of automated SEO does nothing but spam. Instead, if you manage to do SEO on your own then you could get more raffic than automated seo. So I would suggets you to do on your own or look for resonable SEO who can do the work for you or you can alos look here.

• Like 1