[SOLVED]1.6.0.4 categories not showing up in top menu bar but visible in footer

Hi

I just thought I would take a quick look at 1.6.0.4. I did a fresh install and deleted the categories that were installed with the default theme, however when I make new categories they are not displayed in the top menu bar. I can however see the categories I created displayed in the footer. Any idea why this would be happening?

Thanks

Edited by thadunno (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Does anyone know how to add sub-links to the links in this horizontal top menu?

So that the links in the menu will expand into clickable sub-links once you hover over them (instead of product categories/products).

thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Dear Vixensjlin,

Just create the sub-categories of one category.  When you assign the parent category to the top horizontal menu, it will automatically show drop down menu showing sub-links to the sub-categories.

i've did this action already and found this topic while all my subcats do not appear when hover over.

In fact i have a category with 5 subcats, this cat is added in the top horizontal menu module but only 2 subcats appear while hovering ?!

Would you have any idea of the reason ?

kind regards by advance

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Guys. 

Sorry dump my question  in the forum.

I have four Categories under a parent category .

I have added the parent category to the Top Horizontal Menu Bar .

But on Hover only Two are appearing and the third one's Link is wrong. Fourth is not appearing at all.  

Using Prestashop 1.6.x 

Already done  : Deleted the Top Horizontal Menu Bar Module. And re-installed it again.\

Thank You in Adavance Please Help.

Edited by Abhishek6006 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...