ERROR: There is no carrier available that will deliver to this address!

Greetings PrestaShop community!

I'm new here and come here, of course with a problem!

I've got this small ecommerce site, auto parts sales. The owner wants to begin with local shipping only (at first only in a city of romania, and the surrounding area). Methods of delivery are:

- personal pick-up
- delivery by internal courier (in the city and surroundings)
- external carrier (in other cities - in case there will be orders from outside the base city)

So ... I changed 'states' into counties, all are active, I checked that Romania has counties enabled, i've created the three aforementioned "carriers" each with the price and weight of 0 to 10000.

But still..., on the order page, when you get to select the method of delivery, this message pops back

There is no carrier available that will deliver to this address!

And of course I try to go to the next step I error occurred:

The 1 error: 
invalid carrier or no carrier selected
«Back 

I tried to delete carriers, create them again, change the default one ... etc etc ... i'm dead stuck for the moment. Any idea is welcome!
I need your help!

Thanks,
eiliky

Later edit:
Okay, i`m a lil` dumb. As usual i've managed to solve this issue just after i've posted the question. So, the answer is here, works like a charm and if a mod is kind enough, this thred should be closed!
thx again!

How is your shipping calculated? By price, or by weight? If it's by weight, have you entered a weight for all of your products?
Have you selected the zones for each carrier in BO / Shipping / Carriers / Edit Carrier? On the same page, have you ticked the 'Status' to include the carrier?
:)