Hi guys,

for two days now i am facing a problem with my new installation of prestashop 1.5.6.2.

i have install Leo free template and i am trying to change my logo but i cannot.

i know that sounds idiot but i cannot. I tried to find the path and i upload my logo at 

../img/logo.png   but nothing has been change. any help???

what theme you use?

perhaps your theme use different image to display logo, not the default one

can you share url to your website, please?

in addition, have you tried to change it in BO, exactly as Μάγος Μέρλιν suggested?

Thanks for your quick replies. 

Well i tried  to change it through the BO but i couldn't. So i  decided to change it through the ftp to replace the logo with the neme of the original but i also couldn't. I dont understand what is the problem 

My website url is www.georgemarie.com.cy

thanks

I tried 1.5.6.2 and is a piece of sh[spam-filter] according to me. First I couldn't install it and then when I finally did it, there were errors.. I don't consider it as a stable version.. 1.5.6.1 -- 1.5.4.1 -- 1.5.3.1 -- 1.5.2 are for me stable versions.. anyway out of this I was 100% free stuff lover, but after a lot of wasted time I understood that spending a few euros (I mean buying a theme) is far better than spending my time swearing.. 

ps. Are you Greek-Cypriot?

Well i try to rename the logo to logo.png i upload it but nothing happens.

There is any way to override the the src path where keeping the logo name and just place another file with the same or different name instead?

• 3 years later...