Please help me check my site

4organics

Hello all,

I have my site running at http://organicsmanufacturer.com and it seems to work fine for me if I am in chrome or firefox, but if I am in ie10, when I try to checkout after adding product to cart, it shows my cart as empty (if i go back to another page the cart shows correct contents again, but nothing on checkout page.)

I tested it on a different machine running a different version of ie9 and it worked, so I am confused. Can someone please help me figure out if I actually have a problem? I am getting some orders but I am worried that I am losing sales due to errors I can't identify. Why would the cart/checkout process work in some browsers but not others? I have run cross browser compat tests and it tested fine as well, although it doesn't test the cart functions.

Thanks for any assistance, I am lost as to how to proceed. Any other issues or suggestions would be welcomed too.

Rafael.

thank you so much, you rock. I have been trying to embed the conversion code for bing ads into my order-confirmation page and every time I hit that page it throws an error. Then when I put the confirmation script back to its original state, I started seeing the ie error on the cart and thought maybe I had messed something up somehow. That's the result of being an amateur, I guess, but I'm glad to know it's just my browser then. At least I can get back to trying to figure out the way to embed this snippet properly. Thanks again.