Refunding purchased module

jaowens

Hello PrestaShop Community,

I was wondering what the process is to refund a module that doesn't work.

We've tried for weeks on end to get it working, however it does not want to function the way we need it to within our PrestaShop site. We were even in contact with the developer for multiple days, and he could not completely resolve our issues and get the module to work.

We are running a PrestaShop version that is meant to be compatible with the module, and since it won't be functioning fully by the deadline of our project, we've had to find another solution making the module completely useless for our site and quite frankly a waste of time and money.

is this a module issue, or have you customized your Prestashop store in such a way that required the module to be customized as well? 

No not at all. We've commented out some areas for simple html text we didn't want displayed that Prestashop provides, but it shouldn't affect the modules performance or it's capabilities

Hello PrestaShop Community,

I was wondering what the process is to refund a module that doesn't work.

We've tried for weeks on end to get it working, however it does not want to function the way we need it to within our PrestaShop site. We were even in contact with the developer for multiple days, and he could not completely resolve our issues and get the module to work.

We are running a PrestaShop version that is meant to be compatible with the module, and since it won't be functioning fully by the deadline of our project, we've had to find another solution making the module completely useless for our site and quite frankly a waste of time and money.

The process would be to contact the developer and confirm that the contributor will accept a refund for this module. Once he/she confirms you can contact PrestaShop through the standard contact form and request the refund to be processed. 

If the module does not work as described by the contributor on the Addons Product page, we will refund it. 

I have emailed him, and he has failed to respond to my last 2 emails.

The module does not do as described after trying to make it work for nearly a month now.

What is the process to refund it?

you should start reading the replies you have received....  Benjamin already stated...

The process would be to contact the developer and confirm that the contributor will accept a refund for this module. Once he/she confirms you can contact PrestaShop through the standard contact form and request the refund to be processed.