This module allows you to add one or more extra fees to an order which will be applied only once regardless of the quantity ordered.

For some businesses, you may need to add one or more extra fees to be applied to an order especially if you are selling dimensioned products like carpet, curtain, tiles, etc. These fees should be applied only once regardless of the quantity purchased by the customers.

Installation service, upgrade fee, update fee, yearly guarantee fee, expertise fee, quoting service, disposal service can be counted as examples of those extras. Prestashop's native structure doesn't allow you to add such a fee, so this module interferes at this point.

With this module, you will be able to to present to optional/mandatory one-time charged services accompanying the order regardless of the quantity purchased.

Note that, if you want the extra fee to be applied in regards of the quantity purchased, you need to use combinations.

Features:

• Slim, simple and elegant design
  • One-time (extra) fee description and amount can be entered from the product editing page
  • Fees which will come pre-selected can be chosen from the backoffice
  • Ability to enable/disable extra fee module for selected products only
  • Each product can have different extra fees assigned
  • Ability to make the extra fee selection applet visible or invisible
  • Selected fee details are displayed in the sliding cart in green colors once they are added and is carried through all the order processes.
  • If the order of the same product combination is updated, the extra fees are updated as well. Customers can't checkout same products with different extra fee settings in an order
  • A validated order's extra fee details can be seen under orders tab's regarding order page.
  • Supports only the shop's default currency
  • Compatible with 1.5.x, 1.6.x and 1.7.x
  • Compatible with custom themes technically validated by Prestashop Addons.

Product Page: https://www.megventure.com/prestashop-modules/37-prestashop-one-time-only-extra-fee-module.html

Demo:

Frontoffice: https://test4.megventure.com/

Backoffice: http://test4.megventure.com/admin123

Username: demo@demo.com

Pass: demodemo

Change Log:

17/08/2019 v2.5

• Prestashop 1.7 compatibility
  • UX design changes

15/12/2014 v2.2

• Debug and CSS fix
  • Module infrastructure change to use product custimazation of Prestashop

27/09/2014 v1.2

• Debug

03/09/2014 v1.1

• Security updates
  • Prestashop 1.6 compatibility

02/10/2014 v1.0

• Released

prestashop-one-time-only-extra-fee-modul

Edited by MEG Venture
Prestashop 1.7 upgrade (see edit history)

Version 2.2 has been released

15/12/2014 v2.2

• Debug and CSS fix
  • Complete infrastructure change to make a robust design and to use the Prestashop's default product customization
  • Security updates

Hallo,

Can you tell me if your One-Time Extra Order Fee module can work together with the module Product Properties Extension-sell by weight, length, etc from PS&More ?

My version of Prestashop is 1.5.6.2 and I use that module of PS&More .

www.stuntzaak.nl

Eibert

Hi Eibert

Our module uses some overrides: These are controller>CartController.php, and classes>PaymentModule.php, Cart.php and Product.php

Plus, shopping-cart-product-line.tpl, order-detail.tpl and _customized_data.tpl of your theme are replaced through the installation process.

We haven't tried the module you referred before, but if they use the same overrides and/or file replacements, then it means you will need customization to adapt those two modules.

Regards.

I would like to add an extra fee based on specific products, however only one fee per order. eg product A: extra fee $20, product B: extra fee $20, product C: no extra fee. If the customer purchases 1 item of product A, 20 items of product B, 1 item of product C, the total extra fee must be $20. Or if the customer orders only product C, there should no extra fees.

Can you advise if your module can do this?

edit: I just had a look in your demo and see that this is probably not possible.

Edited by jetx (see edit history)

Hello i am interested in your module, but the links seems  not to work at all for me.

Can you confirm the module is still available, if yes where could i try it.

Thank you.

Hello i am interested in your module, but the links seems  not to work at all for me.

Can you confirm the module is still available, if yes where could i try it.

Thank you.

Hi dashyfer

We've been moving our server, that's why we had some downtime. Please try the demo links again.

Regards,

MEG Venture

Thank you.

I tried it and it is well done.

But we are concerned about the fee displaying in the total invoice.

What we want to do is like a b2b shop where we sell our products trough other merchant. So we want them to sell ours product to their customer at the normal price with a normal invoice but then we include additional fee for the merchant, but we don't want the customer to see it on his invoice. Maybe have two invoices, one normal for the customer and another one with the additional fee for the merchant.

Do you think is possible to add that option on your module for us?

This module looks like exactly what I need but I'm concerend about template compatibility. I'm using the popular warehouse theme (http://themeforest.net/item/warehouse-responsive-prestashop-16-theme-blog/3178575).

Any idea if it's compatible?

Thanks

Hi

The module includes instructions for third party theme use. Plus, you are always welcomed to receive a full refund if it doesn't work OK as described.

Regards.

Hello !

Need to choose the amount you want with the button number: 1,2,3,4,5, 30, 77, any amount, and then the charge is applied only once (as an option).

Example:
Product number + option = total price
5 pieces (5 x 1.00 euro) + option (9 euros) = 14 euros
10 units (10 x 1.00 euro) + option (9 euros) = 19 euros

Example : http: //www.regalosdi...900-p-2619.html
I want something like this.

What makes this module?

sorry for my English :-(

thanks

Hello !

Need to choose the amount you want with the button number: 1,2,3,4,5, 30, 77, any amount, and then the charge is applied only once (as an option).

Example:

Product number + option = total price

5 pieces (5 x 1.00 euro) + option (9 euros) = 14 euros

10 units (10 x 1.00 euro) + option (9 euros) = 19 euros

Example : http: //www.regalosdi...900-p-2619.html

I want something like this.

What makes this module?

sorry for my English :-(

thanks

Hi

Yes. This is exactly what this module does. 

Kind regards,

MEG Venture