Carrier Settings - Carrier Wizard "parsererror" after upgrade to 1.5.6.2

Hi

We have upgraded from 1.5.4 - 1.5.6.2 and now we are unable to update carriers via carrier wizard.

When clicking "Finish" we get the following error:

TECHNICAL ERROR:

Details:

Error thrown: [object Object]

Text status: parsererror

We have replaced all js and admin files with clean copies and still have the same error

We do have our shipping by weight, and ALOT of weight price breaks, so there are alot of columns. Also we cant scroll to the left to view all of the weight options, there is no scroll bar??

Any help would be much appreciated.

See screen grab for console report.

Nick

post-269828-0-08340100-1393317384_thumb.png

Edited by Teapot Creative (see edit history)

Hi

Looking in the data base we have 600 weight ranges (0kg - 300kg in 0.50 kg breaks), it seem to not like this. Because when we clear out the weight ranges to "0" and just add 1 weight range option, then the system works and no errors?

So it seems its something to do with having to many weight ranges which seem odd?

Any more thoughts would be great..

Nick

• 3 weeks later...

I also noticed the missing horizontal scroll bar.. this is very frustrating since we use a few shipper with many columns. No solution??

EDIT:

solved the missing horizontal scroll bar adding this to admin.css (thanks to user fantill):

#zone_ranges {position:relative !important; overflow:scroll !important; width:1000px !important}

Edited by vansrv7 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi I'm having problems configuring my carrier wizard .

I have battled some major configurations with prestashop, but this one i really don't understand.

When i go to carrier configuration I'm not able to save anything or go to the next step.

In all the forums and tutorials i have looked at all the steps for the configuration are on separate pages, and your able to complete one step and go to the next.

Mine is different, I have all the steps on one page. 

I can fill in everything but not able to save, and with no next tab not able to go to another page with the previous one saved.

With the choose a logo tab when i want to select a logo from the computer, and press on the tab nothing happens so not able to choose another logo.

I haven't come across any forum with some one having or explaining this problem, maybe I'm missing something or doing something wrong, but can figure this one out by myself.

Any kind of help would be appreciated.

My site is www.priscilla-reynolds.com

I have prestashop 1.6.0.9