Fulham’s manager says form must be changed

chamroeunluis

x2ua.jpg
Agen Bola terpercaya indo11.com reported,  Felix Magath, a manager of Fulham, believes that the management must be changed in order to keep the club in the Premier League.
Magath, who took the reins at Craven Cottage on Friday, with former head coach Rene Meulensteen, along with assistant Ray Wilkins and technical director Alan Curbishley, feels his arrival can spark an upturn in form for Fulham, who are bottom of the league and four points adrift of safety, as reported by Agen Judi terpercaya indo11.com.
"I was sacked a few times also. I know the situation. I'm sorry for each coach. It was late to change the team and change the atmosphere to have a chance to stay in the league," the manager said.
"It doesn't look like it worked well enough so I don't care about the reason for the manager before (why he was sacked). I don't know what he had done; I don't care.
He added, "I don't care about the past; I have not an interest in the past. I'm here since last Friday and I look forward. I look at where we are at the moment and then I think how we can improve."
Source http://indo11.com