misthero

[FREE MODULE] Sliders Everywhere - Responsive Gallery, Image Sliders or Banners - NOW 3D!

Make a Better Module  

1,065 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see as new feature in the future?

• Automatically enable CMS page slider without manually editing theme file (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.5.4)
    • Video Slides
    • More customizations for colours and controls positions
    • Image map Slides with different clickable areas (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.6.1)
    • Entering custom html in description
    • Option to restart the slider after user click on controls (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.5.4)
    • Different Sliders on Category pages based on categories (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.5.4)

I will try to clarify my quesiton :

Show slider positions (hooks)

enabled.gif  disabled.gif

Edit slider sizes and timing

enabled.gif  disabled.gif

I can see the slider posiiton, when I go to your module, but I can not anymore edit the slider sizes and timing or anything else. I click on one slider and nothing happens ....

THank you very much !

you shoul check in your browser console if any javascript error comes out when you load the backoffice page. if yes tell us what error you see.

THank you for your response

Unfortunatly I already have removed the module (uninstall) and re-installed it. It is shame because I already had few slides and I lost them but I will re-make them.

But I still have a problem : I add a new slider, manage the position, the size everything (I know howx it works because I was using it before) but the slide does not appear and my website and there is this error message  : Aucun gabarit trouvé pour le module homesliderpro   (=> in english, it would say something like "No template found for the module homesliderpro")

Did you ever see this ? I use the default template (boostrap)

Thanks......

Grégoire

Hello

Great thanks for this module... one little question:

Is it possible changing the font title in the slider... ??if yes wich files can I modified.

Thanks for the reply

Edited by romelik (see edit history)

Hello

Great thanks for this module... one little question:

Is it possible changing the font title in the slider... ??if yes wich files can I modified.

Thanks for the reply

the slider doesn't define any font family, so it should match your current theme. You can edit directly the current theme global.css

THank you for your response

Unfortunatly I already have removed the module (uninstall) and re-installed it. It is shame because I already had few slides and I lost them but I will re-make them.

But I still have a problem : I add a new slider, manage the position, the size everything (I know howx it works because I was using it before) but the slide does not appear and my website and there is this error message  : Aucun gabarit trouvé pour le module homesliderpro   (=> in english, it would say something like "No template found for the module homesliderpro")

Did you ever see this ? I use the default template (boostrap)

Thanks......

Grégoire

did you uploaded the file via ftp? if not check that every file is in place or try uploading again manually, looks like something is missing

Misthero,

I have checked in my browser console and no javascript error comes out when I load my backoffice page.

If I activate your module, I can see now on my website the error message "Aucun gabarit trouvé pour le module homesliderpro

(in english, someting like "no template found for module homesliderpro".)

And for exemple if I add a slide on left column, the slide does not appear on the website (frontend) but I also get the same message error on left coumn

If I add the slide on top position, so the message error comes out on top position.....

Thank you

Grégoire

Hi sorry another little question ...

I would like using <br/> in my title to force it go to the next line.

Is there a simple solution to do that .

In homesiderpro.tpl i tested:

<h2 class="slidetitle_perso">ma promo </br> de septembre</h2>

and that's OK in front

but if I do this : " ma promo </br> de septembre " in the title in the module that's not OK

Thanks for the reply

Misthero

"did you uploaded the file via ftp? if not check that every file is in place or try uploading again manually, looks like something is missing"

Thank you. It seems to go forward and the error message "Aucun gabarit trouvé pour le module homesliderpro" is not appearing anymore, allright

Unfortunatly, I have now an other problem :

from my back office I go to the module, I add a new slider, then inside this slider I want to add a slide, then I select the file in order to upload it, then I save (bottom of your page)....and nothing happens, the image is not uploaded. I try again and again...nothing more. I try with an other image, nothing....then >I delete the slider and add an other slider, with an other slide and an other image : the same, it does not uploade the image. Any idea ?

Thank you !

Grégoire 

For those experiencing, like I did, the installation bug which prevents saving of slide options (e.g. Size & Timings, Animation, Buttons, etc.) amend the following .php file:

PrestaShop\modules\homesliderpro\homesliderpro.php

$res &= (bool)Db::getInstance()->execute('
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `'._DB_PREFIX_.'sesliders_slideconf` (
`id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`id_shop` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
/*`id_hook` varchar(255) NULL, <--------------BUG*/
`id_hook` varchar(255) NOT NULL, /*<--------FIX*/
`conf` text NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`, `id_hook`)
) ENGINE='._MYSQL_ENGINE_.' DEFAULT CHARSET=UTF8;

');

This was in the createTables() function, from !Sliders Everywhere! (v:1.6.41)
Edited by anfen (see edit history)

Misthero

"did you uploaded the file via ftp? if not check that every file is in place or try uploading again manually, looks like something is missing"

Thank you. It seems to go forward and the error message "Aucun gabarit trouvé pour le module homesliderpro" is not appearing anymore, allright

Unfortunatly, I have now an other problem :

from my back office I go to the module, I add a new slider, then inside this slider I want to add a slide, then I select the file in order to upload it, then I save (bottom of your page)....and nothing happens, the image is not uploaded. I try again and again...nothing more. I try with an other image, nothing....then >I delete the slider and add an other slider, with an other slide and an other image : the same, it does not uploade the image. Any idea ?

Thank you !

Grégoire 

please check for javascript errors

For those experiencing, like I did, the installation bug which prevents saving of slide options (e.g. Size & Timings, Animation, Buttons, etc.) amend the following .php file:

PrestaShop\modules\homesliderpro\homesliderpro.php

$res &= (bool)Db::getInstance()->execute('
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `'._DB_PREFIX_.'sesliders_slideconf` (
`id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`id_shop` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
/*`id_hook` varchar(255) NULL, <--------------BUG*/
`id_hook` varchar(255) NOT NULL, /*<--------FIX*/
`conf` text NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`id`, `id_hook`)
) ENGINE='._MYSQL_ENGINE_.' DEFAULT CHARSET=UTF8;

');

This was in the createTables() function, from !Sliders Everywhere! (v:1.6.41)

thanks anfen

Hi,

I added the module and it's working fine but for some reason I can' t get the filters to work for the Sliders. For Example, I have a slider in DisplayTopColumn that I only want on my homepage, so I set the filter's to only show for the homepage. But while I have it enable it shows in the top column for all of my pages. Any idea what I should do?

only the following: index is selected?

Yes I even tried to filter out specific categories but it shows on every page.

Hi misthero,

I found there's 1 error:

(index):241Uncaught TypeError: s5.substring is not a function

Looks like it's coming from this module, right?

But it happened after I enable "Facebook Catalog for Product Ads v1.0.4 - by Business Tech"

Maybe it conflicted with this module? If I disable that FB module, then there's no error. But I really need both of the module to work. Any thought?

Edited by Ben90 (see edit history)

Hi misthero,

I found there's 1 error:

(index):241Uncaught TypeError: s5.substring is not a function

Looks like it's coming from this module, right?

But it happened after I enable "Facebook Catalog for Product Ads v1.0.4 - by Business Tech"

Maybe it conflicted with this module? If I disable that FB module, then there's no error. But I really need both of the module to work. Any thought?

doesn't look like the error is coming from the module, I don't remember using a "substring" function. anyway if javascript give an error before the module is lodaded the slider will not work.

Hi misthero,

How can I add a custom hook to your module ?

I made changes in homeslider.php

public function install()
	{
		/* Adds Module */
		if (parent::install() &&
			$this->registerHook('displayHeader') &&
			$this->registerHook('displayTopColumn') &&
       /* ADD */    $this->registerHook('SlaidUnderTop') &&
			$this->registerHook('actionShopDataDuplication')
		)
		{

and I add function

public function hookSlaidUnderTop($params)
    {
       return $this->hookSlaidUnderTop($params);
    }

Where else can I add it ?

Edited by Madrei (see edit history)

you don't need to, every slide you create will give you the code for the custom hook dinamically on the configuration page no need to edit php files :wacko:

you don't need to, every slide you create will give you the code for the custom hook dinamically on the configuration page no need to edit php files :wacko:

Thank you very much misthero :) a little exaggerated :D

BTW Thanks for a great module :)

/*

First,

thank you very much for one of the greatest free modules!

Though did my search and didnt find the needed answer I eventually want to ask:

Is it possible to position a slider (hook) on categories as I like? Or is it always at 'top column'?

I would like to have the slider appear under the category description but above subcategories. Well, I hope that makes sense.

best regards

B

*/

My eyes were too tired. I misread and misunderstood category image". I know know how to do it.

All pretty nice documentated! Thanks for that also ! :)

Edited by Boris_Shoppist (see edit history)

My eyes were too tired. I misread and misunderstood category image". I know know how to do it.

All pretty nice documentated! Thanks for that also ! :)

nice t know you got it sorted

Hi I installed the addon but sliders appear on all pages. How can I do to make it appear only on the homepage?

use filters, activate "only on the following pages" and select "index"

Hi, 

Your module is awesome, I love it.

Thank you so much

there are just an option I can't use , it s the image are maping (I read other person had the same "problem") : 

Creating areas seems to have no effect at all, I can create areas and register url but no effect on the front office, no area appear when I pass over the image.

Is there something I missed ?

cheers,

Mike

hello  tnx for this best free module 

how can use  products images (new,featured, popular ,...  or  spacial  products category )    as  source  in  slider . 

plz help   .   sorry for my bad english 

tnx * 100

Hi misthero,

Great module! I just have one issue. I've created a new slider on a CMS page and added 8 pictures. All of these pictures are the same size (height and width). I've also set the slider size to the same as the images, however, 3 of the images are being height-cropped. They are also showing smaller (in height) in the config for each image. I've tried resetting the default image size settings for the slider and then click on 'Save and resize images', but these 3 images don't change to their proper size.

Is this a known issue, or do you have any ideas how I can fix this? Unfortunately, this is not a live page as yet, but I can grant access if required.

Cheers.

Scott

Very nice module, covered almost all the scenarios. I faced a issue in one scenario. If I want to show slider in products page of only particular category, I selected category filter and choose the category. After That, I choose product footer as the location of the slider as I want to show the slider in product page at product footer location.

In this case filter is not working, Slider is getting display in all the product pages, they should not be displayed in the products of selected categories...

WOOOWWWWW !!!!

Magnificent module, you should be nominated as one of the categories that PS uses for theirs contributors ... 

Hope everyone of us (PS community developers) following your example could publish one module (at least the half of the functionality of this one ) for everyone else.... AWESOME ...

thanks a lot, I`m as impressed as motivated for your work

Congratulations

This is a great module,

but i am having a problem with the size of the slider, i am trying to set it to a certain size which is 1200 by 500 however when I preview this on the site, 1170 x 237.5.

I am not sure what i am doing wrong, i have reset the module a few times which come back to its normal size, but as soon as i go to change the size of it it appears as 1170 x 237.5

any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello,

I've problem with category part. I create a slider and click on the category edit box but it doesn't show the list of the categories. It only shows root category.

please check if you have any javascript error in console

When I define _PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_ as true, i get "This functionality has been disabled." error. 

If this is not a soluution can you please explain how to check it? 

Regards,

Hi, same problem for me ! Does anyone have a solution ??

Hi, 

Your module is awesome, I love it.

Thank you so much

there are just an option I can't use , it s the image are maping (I read other person had the same "problem") : 

Creating areas seems to have no effect at all, I can create areas and register url but no effect on the front office, no area appear when I pass over the image.

Is there something I missed ?

cheers,

Mike

Hello, firstly I want to thank you for the module, it is excellent.

I made a new store with the prestashop version 1.6.1.7 and installed your module with version 1.6.4.1 installation transcorrei well, but when I went to edit my image to text editing part does not appear, see the image
post-13746-0-28854900-1476635085_thumb.png
What do I have to do to solve this problem?

The slider images can only have 510px in height size, how can this height be changed to any size you want?  Please help, thanks!

Hello Misthero,

Thank you for this module. It's a very good job!

I have a question for you : Is it possible to start slider on a random slide (not on the first one each time you open the page) and to show slides ramdomly?

Thanks.

Fabien

Hi, thanks for the useful module.

Can someone help me with translations  :unsure: I have two languages in my shop but only for one have title and descriptions on the slides.

How to show text and for English version? 

Hello! How can I add slider to authentication page on the top of page?

Should I write in the authentication.tpl next code: {hook h="displaySlidersPro" slider="sample"}

or may be {hook h="displayTop" mod="homesliderpro" slider="sample"}

But both of this codes don't work(((

hi guys Im new here and real newbie with presta can you please help me!!!

I have been using sliders everywhere 1.6.41

its been working fine just suddenly yesterday as I was addin new slider it tells me when trying to save it enter valid number

all settings are excatly the same as with previous

on my website now I have in slider place only one picture and its not sliding/moving

can someone help pleasE?

thanks

Marcin 

Hi,

First of all, thank you for sharing a great mod :-)

I have a problem with the Tiny MCE.

I have applied the 1.6.1+ fix, that´s been shown earlier in this thread, but I have the following problem anyway.

When I create a new slide, and then an area, the tiny MCE works just fine, but only the first time when creating the area. As soon as I save, the Tiny MCE disappears, and i´m back to having only a plain text box.

I can make the Tiny MCE reappear only if I create a new area, and then switch between the old and the new area. But as soon as I save, the Tiny MCE disappears on both the old and the new area.

The problem makes it difficult to edit existing slides, because I have no editor  :(

I have made a very short video showing the problem.. https://buggi.tinytake.com/sf/MTA2ODQzNl80Mjk5MDY2

Prestashop version: 1.6.1.6

Module version: 1.6.41

Happens every time

No errors in error console (Firefox F12)

Best regards

Buggi

Hello Misthero,

Thank you so much pour this great module!

I installed the module and it works great. Now I wanted install it a second time on another website, but when I want to update the data tables it doesn't work, the message is Error Occurred.

The other thing is, when the module is installed I can't change the CMS Pages anymore...

Prestashop version: 1.6.1.7 - Module version: 1.6.41

Have you any idea what it can be?

Thank you for your help.

Astrid

Hi again, I found the error, it's simple: question of rights for database! Now it works fine, thank you!

Edited by Astrula (see edit history)

Hello

Thanks a lot for your work !!!

Presta 1.6.1.7

PHP 7.0.12

2 problems

1. It is not clear how to set the size of the "carousel". Images are compressed to the size specified in the admin area and a carousel of 3 images showing the same size.

2. Any operation with the slide in the admin is "a few" errors ..

errors.txt

Edited by slavy (see edit history)

And 1 more error:

With Multisite position of slider available only for first site

PHP 5.6.24

PS 1.6.1.4

Hello,
I need to put two defined sliders next to each other.
So my question is: is it possible to add to code what I marked in red colour:

<div id="top_column" class="center_column col-xs-12 col-sm-12">

<div data-name="sample1" class="SEslider seslider_sample1 sample mode_horizontal sliderFigo col-xs-8" style="max-width:779px;">…</div>

<div data-name="proba2" class="SEslider seslider_proba2 proba mode_horizontal sliderFigo col-xs-4" style="max-width:381px;">

How can I do this?

best regards,
Slawek

And another thing: I mark "draw area" on slide, set URL and every informations on list, confirm... I can see my marked areas on slide's miniature , but when I'm checking slide - nothing is visible and nothing works. What can I do wrong?
Maybe this funcjonality is not working anymore? If it's not - is it possible to get it back, or could someone tell me, where I can find something like that?

Edited by ssuski (see edit history)

Thanks for the great module, i have installed it right now and seems it has a lot of features.

I saw a simple bug in this module as the following:

When enabling it, the horizontal scroll bar in the bottom of browser appears. I have used google chrome and tested in both "top" and "home" hooks.

Prestashop: 1.6.1.7

Module: 1.6.41

Regards

hy thanhs for this module

i have prestashop 1.6.1.7 and module 1.6.4.1  after install i have problem slide shes no resizes in slide options and i click save i obtain a message "iplease entere  a valid number" sorry for my englich

Hi!

I work on Presta 1.6.4... what needs to be done to display the slider only on the home page? 
and second question: it is possible to place on slider the counter, which counts down the time until the end of the display?

thank you!

Hi,misthero!

Have strange messager in my admin

Strict Standards: Declaration of SlidersEverywhereController::l() should be compatible with AdminControllerCore::l($string, $class = NULL, $addslashes = false, $htmlentities = true) in /home/navitrin/public_html/modules/homesliderpro/controllers/admin/SlidersEverywhere.php on line 1944

and then

Warning in line 1123 in file /home/navitrin/public_html/modules/homesliderpro/controllers/admin/SlidersEverywhere.php
[2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/navitrin/public_html/modules/homesliderpro/controllers/admin/SlidersEverywhere.php:1944)

so i can't do nothihg. Neither add new slider, nor delete or add new one.and earlier everything was fine and worked great

PS 1.6.0.9

latest module version.(v:1.6.41)

HHELP ME PLS!!!

I am using a Prestabrain Template It has Presta Page Builder.

How do I add this module to the widget, so that it shows at the positon defined in Page Builder.

I am using https and in the admin panel, get this error:

jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 Mixed Content: The page at 'https://site.com.ua/admin/index.php?controller=AdminModules&configure=homesliderpro&token=881b2ab26edbb7653dd3b8c75f602ff8&check=1' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script 'http://syncrea.it/devel/update.php?sea=1.6.41&d=insecret.com.ua&callback=jQuery111006510965545604228_1480161546716&_=1480161546717'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

Hi,misthero!

Have strange messager in my admin

Strict Standards: Declaration of SlidersEverywhereController::l() should be compatible with AdminControllerCore::l($string, $class = NULL, $addslashes = false, $htmlentities = true) in /home/navitrin/public_html/modules/homesliderpro/controllers/admin/SlidersEverywhere.php on line 1944

and then

Warning in line 1123 in file /home/navitrin/public_html/modules/homesliderpro/controllers/admin/SlidersEverywhere.php

[2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/navitrin/public_html/modules/homesliderpro/controllers/admin/SlidersEverywhere.php:1944)

so i can't do nothihg. Neither add new slider, nor delete or add new one.and earlier everything was fine and worked great

PS 1.6.0.9

latest module version.(v:1.6.41)

HHELP ME PLS!!!

I know, In PHP 5 a new error level E_STRICT is available. Prior to PHP 5.4.0 E_STRICT was not >included within E_ALL, so you would have to explicitly enable this kind of error level in >PHP < 5.4.0. Enabling E_STRICT during development has some benefits. STRICT messages >provide suggestions that can help ensure the best interoperability and forward >compatibility of your code. These messages may include things such as calling non-static >methods statically, defining properties in a compatible class definition while defined in >a used trait, and prior to PHP 5.3 some deprecated features would issue E_STRICT errors >such as assigning objects by reference upon instantiation.

i should fix at code level but it shoudn't break the module, until than if you want to disable STRICT errors, add ^ E_STRICT to your error reporting configuration, for example:

error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_STRICT);

I am using a Prestabrain Template It has Presta Page Builder.

How do I add this module to the widget, so that it shows at the positon defined in Page Builder.

i don't think you can

I am using https and in the admin panel, get this error:

jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 Mixed Content: The page at 'https://site.com.ua/admin/index.php?controller=AdminModules&configure=homesliderpro&token=881b2ab26edbb7653dd3b8c75f602ff8&check=1' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script 'http://syncrea.it/devel/update.php?sea=1.6.41&d=insecret.com.ua&callback=jQuery111006510965545604228_1480161546716&_=1480161546717'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.

that's because the module is trying to ask our servers if a new version is available at http://www.syncrea.it but we don't use https, the only  issue you sholud get from this is you won't be able to check for updates.

error when install ps 1.6.1.7

[PrestaShopException]No access reference in table module_access for id_module 132.
at line 2538 in file classes/module/Module.php2533.                 self::$cache_permissions[$employee->id_profile][$row['id_module']]['uninstall'] = $row['uninstall'];
2534.             }
2535.         }
2537.         if (!isset(self::$cache_permissions[$employee->id_profile][$id_module])) {
2538.             throw new PrestaShopException('No access reference in table module_access for id_module '.$id_module.'.');
2539.         }
2541.         return (bool)self::$cache_permissions[$employee->id_profile][$id_module][$variable];
2542.     }
Edited by new_sra (see edit history)

1) Prestashop version: 1.6 1.7
2) Module version used : 1.6 41
3) Steps to follow to reproduce the issue:  

4) Url of the website http://sushi-binto.fr/

Hello, I used you module but it doesn't show up in fullscreen.

Can you tell me how can i to put in fullscreen.

Best regards

I have seen some website with slider where words fly from left to right or drop from to up to down on slide. Is it possible with this?

Doesn't work on Presta 1.7. Modules list page is broken if I put the module into the modules folder.

Hi  misthero , thank you so much for this module. I've been using it for three weeks now. Everything was going ok since i modified a bit the css file of the index.tpl so that some non related elements where adjusted properly.

Although i tried it hard to find out the css conflict source i failed and unexpected behaviour of the slider comes out randomly . Not always this behaviour appear but mainly using Safari from Mac (first time page loads)  and some refreshing actions taken on Chrome ( windows ) , didn't test on Firefox yet . In such moments the slider shows all the images strip but minimized . Inspecting it i can see that "li" elements take different width of that on styles.css (100%). It doesn't happen from mobile devices.

I provide a link to a screenshot and another of my site.

I'm using : Prestashop 1.6.1.1

Your module  1.6.41 version.

Modified Default theme.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola misthero , gracias por este módulo. Llevo tres semanas usándolo y me ha ido muy bien hasta que he retocado algo el css del index.tpl para ajustar unos elementos que no tienen nada que ver.
El caso es que desde entonces y a pesar de mis esfuerzos por encontrar el problema hay comportamientos inesperados, me explico . No siempre, sólo en ocasiones , el slider aparece minimizado y los elementos "li" toman un width diferente al referenciado en styles.css del 100%  de modo que se ve la tira de imágenes a tamaño reducido.

https://qas-shared-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/snaps/563w1koaccg9o1o

Uso Prestashop 1.6.1.1 y la versión  1.6.41 de tu módulo.

La web es : http://jacintocasado.es

El tema es el default con modificaciones propias que tengo documentadas. El problema ocurre sobre todo en la primera carga de la página en el Safari de Mac. En dispositivos móviles no se produce.

A ver si puedes echarme una mano.

Saludos

Edited by pabloIE (see edit history)

Doesn't work on Presta 1.7. Modules list page is broken if I put the module into the modules folder.

It is not compatible at the moment with ps 1.7. too much changed

hola pabloIE this is the english forum, there is also a spanish thread. Anyway I think for some reason it has no height when the page load, what css you changed? If i'm right when this happen and you resize the page it should fix itself alone. Is'n it?

hola pabloIE this is the english forum, there is also a spanish thread. Anyway I think for some reason it has no height when the page load, what css you changed? If i'm right when this happen and you resize the page it should fix itself alone. Is'n it?

Hi misthero, yes it gets fixed when resizing the page or reloading it. I added a new css file (Fotos.css) in wich i set properties for "portfolio-thumb-zoom" class and other classes i renamed .

I also added to the global.css :

#slidcontenedor {	display:inline-flex;}#lateral{	padding-top:30px;	padding-left:2.6%;	clear: both;	float: none;}

I have to say it seems to be fixed on Chrome , Firefox and Edge . Safari still shows this effect unless you reload or resize the window.

I'l wait for your feedback.

Cheers

Edited by pabloIE (see edit history)

First of all thanks for this free module, it's the best!

I've got question:

How to use it to replace the img of content_scene_cat please?

When i choose the good category img Id (ex:16)on the line of my slider name, save : the original img of my category by prestashop dissapear, but the slider img do not appear.

Do i have to choose a hook to appear it ?

I've tried to choose hook but, anyway it appear not at the content_scene_cat but on the top / foot etc ... like the hook

Filter i use:

Page : all but the following / index

Category: only the following / The same category of my img ID of my slidername (ex:16)

Products: disabled

manufacturers: disabled

thanks for your help

What an amazing slider module!

I am buying you that beer mate, thanks for this stuff.

1 question only, How can I have multiple sliders in 1 cms page?

I searched but did not find anything similar in this topic

Thanks in advance

First of all thanks for this free module, it's the best!

I've got question:

How to use it to replace the img of content_scene_cat please?

When i choose the good category img Id (ex:16)on the line of my slider name, save : the original img of my category by prestashop dissapear, but the slider img do not appear.

for that to work you have to activate the category functionality, or follow the manual editing intructions if you have a non-default or modified theme

Thanks in advance

you should be able to use the shortcode directly in your cms page visual editor

Hi misthero, yes it gets fixed when resizing the page or reloading it. I added a new css file (Fotos.css) in wich i set properties for "portfolio-thumb-zoom" class and other classes i renamed .

I also added to the global.css :

#slidcontenedor {	display:inline-flex;}#lateral{	padding-top:30px;	padding-left:2.6%;	clear: both;	float: none;}

I have to say it seems to be fixed on Chrome , Firefox and Edge . Safari still shows this effect unless you reload or resize the window.

I'l wait for your feedback.

Cheers

could it be cause by the inline-flex property? does it works without it?

Thanks in advance

I just figured it out myself !

(Just grab the Edit Code from each slider's settings and paste it in Source Code view)

Would be nice if images could force fit to slider!

Thanks

Edit: Too late,misthero had already answered me!

Edited by Funtain (see edit history)

hi i have a problem making slides everywhere apper just in my homepage. 

how can i make them just apper in there and not in all my catalogos and productos.

Greetings.

it is called "SlidersEverywhere" because it ALWAYS appear EVERYWHEREEEE!!! AAAA HHHAA HAH :D

nope.. sorry, seriously, you should use filters or custom hook in your tpl inside conditions.

it is called "SlidersEverywhere" because it ALWAYS appear EVERYWHEREEEE!!! AAAA HHHAA HAH :D

nope.. sorry, seriously, you should use filters or custom hook in your tpl inside conditions.

jajajaj nice one. 

I try to use filters, but they don´t have any effect on the slider. 

Maybe I am using them wrong, could you tell what is the correct procedure or configuration to apply filters to the sliders and make them just appear at the top of my homepage?. 

Hi, i have a problem with this module, i am using prestashop 1.6 but when i try to update setting (control, animation, etc) it show a dialog: http://images.devs-on.net/Image/3txq1LR7waSZeRAT-Area.png

If i set width and height it work, but nothing happen.. and settings are not saved.

it is a know bug already discussed in the forums, i'm sorry it is not fixed, sometime happen that creating a new slider some field is not filled automatically in configuration, you have to find that field a enter a number in it or remove the problematic slider (probably the last you created) and create it again.

jajajaj nice one. 

I try to use filters, but they don´t have any effect on the slider. 

Maybe I am using them wrong, could you tell what is the correct procedure or configuration to apply filters to the sliders and make them just appear at the top of my homepage?. 

hook to top (depending on your theme) and only enable the filter for pages, select "only the following" and select "index" that is the prestashop name for the home page.

it is a know bug already discussed in the forums, i'm sorry it is not fixed, sometime happen that creating a new slider some field is not filled automatically in configuration, you have to find that field a enter a number in it or remove the problematic slider (probably the last you created) and create it again.

Thanks for answer but i try both solution.. insert value or delete the slide.. but the real problem is that it don't save. :(

Edited by Atomico (see edit history)

Hi, How do I disable the "Max-width" that is set in the main DIV?

When I disable it in the Chrome dev tools the sliders looks like I want (picture attached), but when I actually do it in CSS, it makes all the images very very big.

I have like 20 images, each represents a category and I would like to have a strip at the home page:

856strip.jpg

Is there also a way to disable image resize ? I just want it to use the images I upload, without any manipulation . 

Edited by isaac.dvory (see edit history)

for that to work you have to activate the category functionality, or follow the manual editing intructions if you have a non-default or modified theme 

Thanks, but how to "activate the category functionnality" please?

On CMS page back office i've see the option "slider option" , but nothing on category page of back office.

Edit: i don't  find the answer in FAQ.

Edit2: 

Ok i've to click on module , sliders , confirgure and ant the bottom of the page : the grey button!!! 

Very hard to find for me :/

Edited by masquelier.camille (see edit history)

I think i have found the error.. i activate the debug mode and now i can read:

Table 'ps_sesliders_slideconf' doesn't exist

When i try to reinstall i have this error:

http://images.devs-on.net/Image/zq7SAFJqUjGGmi9N-Area.png

edit: another info for you... problem with mysql 5.7, you think to update it soon? otherwise i fix myself :)

Thanks and good job :)

Edited by Atomico (see edit history)

Hi, I cannot access my sliders everywhere module. It gives me "access denied" every time I try to gain access. Has anyone else had a problem like this? Also, when I was able to access the module, it was not retaining any of the information I was trying to save. Any help would be greatly appreciated