misthero

[FREE MODULE] Sliders Everywhere - Responsive Gallery, Image Sliders or Banners - NOW 3D!

Make a Better Module  

1,067 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see as new feature in the future?

• Automatically enable CMS page slider without manually editing theme file (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.5.4)
    • Video Slides
    • More customizations for colours and controls positions
    • Image map Slides with different clickable areas (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.6.1)
    • Entering custom html in description
    • Option to restart the slider after user click on controls (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.5.4)
    • Different Sliders on Category pages based on categories (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.5.4)

Hey guys! Firstly I would like to thank you Misthero for that free module! 

I have a problem with areas that I created in slide, they arent appeared in a slider on frontpage, do you know how to solve it?

there is a screenshot http://i.imgur.com/gmzQTmk.png , http://prntscr.com/awti96

I was looking for an answer in this topic, but I havent found the answer yet

Edited by vitoseto (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I have a problem with areas that I created in slide, they arent appeared in a slider on frontpage, do you know how to solve it?

there is a screenshot http://i.imgur.com/gmzQTmk.png , http://prntscr.com/awti96

Auch ich bedanke mich erstmal für das tolle Modul - habe allerdings dasselbe Problem und auch keine Lösung gefunden.

Hello,

I was upgrading to your module, and I ran into a issue.  I tried your faq, but I didn't see this covered.  I previously used Minic Slider and I am attempting to replace it with your module as I think yours is better and I think you did a great job with it.  Thanks for having it available free.

I am just trying to position a slider where I had it previously, which was on the home page just below the block_top_menu div in the header-container div at 100% width. I can not seem to get Sliders Everywhere to be in the same location. Ive tried home,top,banner, etc with no luck. I assume it has to be in the header-container div like where my previous minic slider was, but I do not see the ability to do that. Can I do this with sliders everywhere?

Thanks again for your work!

Same issue here... has anyone solved the issue?...  

A very nice module, thank you.
However, there is a javascript error that prevents the module from functioning properly.

index.php?controller=SlidersEverywhere&token=99d9086…&id_slide=1&hook=sample:975 Uncaught ReferenceError: tinySetup is not defined
(anonymous function) @ index.php?controller=SlidersEverywhere&token=99d9086…&id_slide=1&hook=sample:975
j @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
k.fireWith @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
n.extend.ready @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
K @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2            

Can you please help me fix this?
Thank you in advance!

Edited by HAIRWEBSHOP (see edit history)

Hi there. I have used your fantastic module before but now I am having a bit of trouble on the CATEGORY functionality.

I have altered both auto category.tpl manually

1) Prestashop version. 1.6.1.1
2) Module version used1.6.4.1
3) Steps to follow to reproduce the issueHooks seem in place. Top banner working, product page sliders working, category page NOT working
4) The issue happens every time, randomly or what? Every time. The weird thing is that I have 2 stores with PANDA - but different versions of PS. It works on 1.5 version but not on 1.6.4.1
5) Do you see any errors with developer mode enabled?  Unfortunately I CANNOT enable it on my PS version! I am furious with prestashop .. because of this issue https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/314815-prestashop-16-debug-console-not-working/   The post proposes a solution.. to add code to template {if Configuration::get('PS_SMARTY_CONSOLE') eq 2}{debug}{/ifbut I dont understand where exactly to put this code. Plus the post is closed.. thank you prestashop.
6) Url of the website (if you don't want to share it on the forums send me the link with a PM, just the url not the full help request) I will PM you. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!

I also want to point out to everyone here that SlidersEverywhere is fantastic with SEO. I have had a problem with image indexing because my theme's sliders (PANDA - slider owlslider and ioslider all use background-image and google hates that, Its great to see that your slider uses the proper img and alt tags which are SEO efficient!

I realized this when I had the sample slider enabled by accident for just a few hours - and bing managed to index the sample image!! LOL

Hi, is it possible to have different time for each slide?

For instance:

1st slide: 10s

2nd slide: 5s

3rd slide: 7s

I thank you in advance  :)

Hello,

I have a slider at the top of my home page but it isn't showing my full image. Is there anyway to make the actual slider bigger in height to accommodate the images?

Hello, 

Prestashop v1.5.6.1

module v1.6.41

When I add second slider I can't manege it only first slider work, in link I see there is adding #nameslider, in browser console I have:

Uncaught TypeError: t(...).addClass(...).appendTo(...).menu is not a function     jquery.ui.autocomplete.min.js:4 

I have not extended my Tiny mce editor.

Edited by theDoris (see edit history)

Hello,

First of all, thank you for this great module as a free. It's completely perfect. But i'm getting this error at the top of the slider when i create a slider on the subcategories. What should I do? I'm using ps 1.6.1.5

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/public_html/modules/homesliderpro/homesliderpro.php on line 891

Hi have very very less coding knowledge but i can understand CSS and HTML 

now i am creating a landing page in cms where i want to have slider, how do i add this slider to particular CMS Page

Hello, I need help .. I have the default theme, and this module is installed perfectly, but when I get in a category get the slider, I just want this on the home page, I have the latest version the 1.6.1.5

Help me!!

Bonjour, je viens d'installer votre module et c'est super bien,

mais quand j'ai fais un transfer vers un autre serveur, j ai vu cett error quand  je veux modier queleque chose sur le module

voilà un exemple d error,

Strict Standards: Declaration of SlidersEverywhereController::l() should be compatible with AdminControllerCore::l($string, $class = NULL, $addslashes = false, $htmlentities = true) in /homepages/46/d279056953/htdocs/Prestashop/modules/homesliderpro/controllers/admin/SlidersEverywhere.php on line 1944*

et ca

Warning à la ligne 1791 du fichier /homepages/46/d279056953/htdocs/Prestashop/classes/controller/AdminController.php
[2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/46/d279056953/htdocs/Prestashop/modules/homesliderpro/controllers/admin/SlidersEverywhere.php:1944)

Merci de m aider svp!!!!

Bonjour, je viens d'installer votre module et c'est super bien,

mais quand j'ai fais un transfer vers un autre serveur, j ai vu cett error quand  je veux modier queleque chose sur le module

voilà un exemple d error,

Strict Standards: Declaration of SlidersEverywhereController::l() should be compatible with AdminControllerCore::l($string, $class = NULL, $addslashes = false, $htmlentities = true) in /homepages/46/d279056953/htdocs/Prestashop/modules/homesliderpro/controllers/admin/SlidersEverywhere.php on line 1944*

et ca

Warning à la ligne 1791 du fichier /homepages/46/d279056953/htdocs/Prestashop/classes/controller/AdminController.php

[2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/46/d279056953/htdocs/Prestashop/modules/homesliderpro/controllers/admin/SlidersEverywhere.php:1944)

Merci de m aider svp!!!!

the second error is a consequence of the first one since you are instructing php to output the errors, is is being printend in the heade, so the header cannot be modified anymore by other scripts.

do you have the latest version?

• Like 1

I don't think folder permission can affect the filters.

I asked to check the database to be sure the filters get saved, anyway the filters are stored as array in the table "ps_sesliders_slideconf" in base 64 encoding. that means you should see a large string of garbled text next to the name of your slider: something like "YToyMjp7czo1OiJ3aWR0aCI7czo0OiIxMjAwIjtzOjY6ImhlaWdodCI7czozOiI1MjAiO3M...."

you can use this site to decode it: https://www.base64decode.org/

anyway you can also check if filters are saved exiting the module configuration page and entering again, your filters should still be highligted and selected as you configured.

Hello, I'm having the same problem as razvy has. I'm enable filter only the following category X but nothing saved next to the slider "xu_sk". So this mean that the filter are not saved right? Then what should I do next?

z9T2HR.jpg

Hi, thanks for great module, until this time the module worked prefectly, but now i have problem with new sliders.

When i try to create new slider, all seems ok, but if i come back to admin, settings are cleared and save button is unresponsible to changes, that i had made.

i tried to disable cache in PS administration, but problem is not solved.

And - sometimes browser tell me, when i want to save slider, "enter a valid number", but all fields are correctly filled.

PS version 1.6.1.3 and SlidersEverywhere is 1.6.4.1

Thanks alot...

post-531365-0-59537600-1464680999_thumb.jpg 

Good morning Misthero, what a great module! It's almost perfect to me :)

I have a problem and I can't find the solution.

I need to place banners on product pages, but it has to be different in every brand I have. I mean, imagine I have a shoes shop... then I need to make a banner for the nike product items, a different one to adidas products, etc.

Is there any solution?

Thank you!!!

My prestshop version is 1.5.6

So where are saved the sliders and its configurations? I can manually edit type of the slider to carousel mode and set dimensions... Thanks

Edited by ondracizek (see edit history)

Good morning Misthero, what a great module! It's almost perfect to me :)

I have a problem and I can't find the solution.

I need to place banners on product pages, but it has to be different in every brand I have. I mean, imagine I have a shoes shop... then I need to make a banner for the nike product items, a different one to adidas products, etc.

Is there any solution?

Thank you!!!

My prestshop version is 1.5.6

did you tried with filters?

Thank you for answer, but it wont help. I modify the suggested file, but problem persist...

do you have any javascript error?

if configuration won't save that's probably the problem.

In the database is not easy as the configuration for each slider is saved as a json array and encoded in base 64. so you won't be able to see or edit it easly.

did you tried with filters?

Yes I did. 

If I choose in manufacturer list for example Adidas, and I've selected the hook Left Product Sidebar, the banner still appears in every product page. But I want the banner only in every adidas product page. 

The only filter that works for me is to chose every product where I want the banner appear, but I've a database of about 20.000 products, and it's not possible.

Thank you.

Hi,

Prestashop Version 1.6.1.4
Latest Module Version Installed
No issue, just a question
https://www.vaultenclosures.com

Is there anyway to make a slide show once someone has logged into the site? I want to make a slider that is clickable to see my product catalog but only once the person has logged in to the site.

Thanks,

Zack

Hi,

Prestashop Version 1.6.1.4

Latest Module Version Installed

No issue, just a question

https://www.vaultenclosures.com

Is there anyway to make a slide show once someone has logged into the site? I want to make a slider that is clickable to see my product catalog but only once the person has logged in to the site.

Thanks,

Zack

sure, just place the custom hook inside a condition

{if $logged}
    {hook h="displaySlidersPro" slider="sliderName"} <!-- this slider will be visible only to logged in users -->
{/if}

Hi,

I see you have a paid version, does this have the option of adding text layers (css customizable) on slides?

R.

Hi,

I see you have a paid version, does this have the option of adding text layers (css customizable) on slides?

R.

There is no paid version!

This module is free, and always will be, there is a paid module that "copied" the name of this module but is not mine.

That said , yes you can add text layers on this module, it's called "areas", every slide has it's own css class so you can easly customize it using css if you know a little of css styling. Every area have a tinymce editor so you can enter your own html in it.

• Like 1

Thank you for this module!!!

image.jpg

Place your sliders, banners or galleries Everywhere you want in your shop:

Home Page

Footer

Sidebars

CMS Pages

Inside CMS Description

Product Categories

Product sidebar

Product Footer

And with custom hooks: cart, payment page, inside other modules, etc..

This started with a rewriting of Prestashop homeslider, but with many more features, with time it become a new different module on his own.

And here you have a small list of features:

This module is only compatible with prestashop 1.5+, 1.6+

Multishop users MUST install the module in ALL SHOP context, if not the module wont work
Let me know if you have any issue.

Hello, 

Prestashop v1.5.6.1

module v1.6.41

When I add second slider I can't manege it only first slider work, in link I see there is adding #nameslider, in browser console I have:

Uncaught TypeError: t(...).addClass(...).appendTo(...).menu is not a function     jquery.ui.autocomplete.min.js:4 

I have not extended my Tiny mce editor.

Any clue?

Hi, is it possible to have different time for each slide?

For instance:

1st slide: 10s

2nd slide: 5s

3rd slide: 7s

I thank you in advance  :)

Hello good guy Ned Stark,

Can I get a little bit idea here?

I got another question too. Is it possible to use the shortcode in "Home Text Editor" module by Prestashop? I tried but it doesn't work. I am using that Home Text Editor module for the homepage. I would like to add the slider in the middle part of it.

I thank you in advance.

Hello good guy Ned Stark,

Can I get a little bit idea here?

I got another question too. Is it possible to use the shortcode in "Home Text Editor" module by Prestashop? I tried but it doesn't work. I am using that Home Text Editor module for the homepage. I would like to add the slider in the middle part of it.

I thank you in advance.

the night is dark and full of terror

you can't have different time per image, but remember that 90% of people will stay less than 10 seconds on every page of your shop, so haveng long times could be a bad idea.

not possible to have shortcodes in home editor at the moment.

a lannister always pays his debts

I asked to check the database to be sure the filters get saved, anyway the filters are stored as array in the table "ps_sesliders_slideconf" in base 64 encoding. that means you should see a large string of garbled text next to the name of your slider: something like "YToyMjp7czo1OiJ3aWR0aCI7czo0OiIxMjAwIjtzOjY6ImhlaWdodCI7czozOiI1MjAiO3M...."

you can use this site to decode it: https://www.base64decode.org/

anyway you can also check if filters are saved exiting the module configuration page and entering again, your filters should still be highligted and selected as you configured.

Hello, I'm having the same problem as razvy has. I'm enable filter only the following category X but nothing saved next to the slider "xu_sk". So this mean that the filter are not saved right? Then what should I do next?

z9T2HR.jpg

Hello misthero

Im having the problem above. Please suggest me. Thank you a lot.

you can use this site to decode it: https://www.base64decode.org/

the night is dark and full of terror

you can't have different time per image, but remember that 90% of people will stay less than 10 seconds on every page of your shop, so haveng long times could be a bad idea.

not possible to have shortcodes in home editor at the moment.

a lannister always pays his debts

Thanks my lord...

Sometimes a man has to make hard choices, choices that might look wrong to others, but you know are right in the long run...

Hi,

I have a problem by activating two sliders. I have one slider on top of the site, and another one in the footer. The first slider works just fine, but the second one does`nt appear. I just ticked the boxes correctly, but only the top-slider shows up. What can I do?

(I'm using the latest module-version and shop-version 1.6.1.5)

Greetings from Germany

Hi,

I have a problem by activating two sliders. I have one slider on top of the site, and another one in the footer. The first slider works just fine, but the second one does`nt appear. I just ticked the boxes correctly, but only the top-slider shows up. What can I do?

(I'm using the latest module-version and shop-version 1.6.1.5)

Greetings from Germany

please check for javascript errors

I looked up in the logfiles, which are provided in the Prestashop-Settings. There are no problemes mentioned. Do I have to look somewhere else?

I looked up in the logfiles, which are provided in the Prestashop-Settings. There are no problemes mentioned. Do I have to look somewhere else?

to see javascript errors you have to keep open the browser console (usually key F12) while the page is loading

i am new in this module and have installed in my store and truth that is very beautiful and practical, but there is a problem that when active , disables the link in the menu , the cart and the home , there is any easy solution to this?
Thank you

Edited by rocknailsspn (see edit history)

Hi all. Can someone tell me how to set 2 different sliders on same shop on 2 languages? I want 2 different images on 2 languages on my prestashop site. 

Please let me now how to do that. Thanks.

Hey there,
First of all, what an awesome module. Big props for your work.

Now I do have a small issue with the filtering (which doesn't seem to save the settings and therefore display the slider on every page).

I also get the "Enter a valid number" error message while changing the filter settings. It seems that the validation of the slider options and the filters are intertwined.

Anyway, by filing in zeros in the slider options form, the filter form does submit but it doesn't seem to do anything.

I looked in the DB and there isn't a sesliders_slideconf table. Where do you store the filtering settings and do you have an idea where to look to fix the filtering?

Thanks!

======================

Fixed:
I'm as ass, forgot to let the module insert the hook in category.tpl through the module settings.

The "Enter a valid number error" still stays though :)

Edited by Jeffrey Ching (see edit history)

that error could be caused by a javascript error, or you have some configuration field empty

if you can't find wich field is empty you should try deleting all sliders and recreating it

that error could be caused by a javascript error, or you have some configuration field empty

if you can't find wich field is empty you should try deleting all sliders and recreating it

Oh it's definitely caused by the validation of one of the form. I haven't really looked into it but the submit button of the second (filter) form seems to call a function that is tied to the first config form. The ID's are unique so that's not it. Anyway, it's working now and I feel like I deserved a big cuppa coffee :)

Hi,

First, thank you for the great module!

But... I have many pictures I like to use as slide.

(about 300)
I have now 30 in place. I don't need anything fancy like title, url or area. Just the pic (500x500 pixels)

Is there a way faster then manual add the pictures one by one?

Thanks!

And, requested many times... a random slider would be a solution for me. 
Or maybe make 10 different slide shows, who random (or on time base) change?

Regards from Holland! (The Netherlands)

Hello! Very imprresive module!

How configure, that Shortcode for editors will work in simple blog module?

In cms description shortcode working, in simple blog not, but both use same html editor.

Is have issue with my website or this model its not able to do it at all?

I saw, that its possible to add costum hook, but there are no discription about html editor.

Thanks in advance for help

Hello! Very imprresive module!

How configure, that Shortcode for editors will work in simple blog module?

In cms description shortcode working, in simple blog not, but both use same html editor.

Is have issue with my website or this model its not able to do it at all?

I saw, that its possible to add costum hook, but there are no discription about html editor.

Thanks in advance for help

the shortcode cannot work in blog module editor. Custom hooks instead will work in any tpl file, even from other modules

the shortcode cannot work in blog module editor. Custom hooks instead will work in any tpl file, even from other modules

thanks for response. as i understood then use costom hook with noted slidename that slide will apear in all pages with this hook.

for example if i add {hook h="displaySlidersPro" slider="sliderNameA"} to modules\ph_simpleblog\views\templates\front\single.tpl that slideNameA apear in all blog pages.

how to use sliderNamA inside blog post B with shortcode [SE:slideNameA]? It necessary to modify slider ir blog module?

thanks for response. as i understood then use costom hook with noted slidename that slide will apear in all pages with this hook.

for example if i add {hook h="displaySlidersPro" slider="sliderNameA"} to modules\ph_simpleblog\views\templates\front\single.tpl that slideNameA apear in all blog pages.

exacty, but if you have some knowledge of how the blog module works you could be able to filter the slider only for some post, I'm guessing here but something like:

{if $post->id == 2}

{hook h="displaySlidersPro" slider="sliderNameA"}

{/if}

I don't really know if that variable exixsts, but you got the idea

how to use sliderNamA inside blog post B with shortcode [sE:slideNameA]? It necessary to modify slider ir blog module?

probably, again I don't know the blog module code, but in order to make the shortcode work the smarty variable that holds the post content should be passed to the "doShortcode" function declared in homesliderpro.php before being sent to the tpl.

Hi misthero,

Many thanks for this great module !!

What is missing for me is an option to set when the slider it will starting and when it will ending!

Ckarone

Hello guys, I just installed the module on PS 1.6.1.0 and configured it to showing in the home.

I have to say congratulations to the developers, the module is very complete and well done even if the Italian translation is absent or partial.

So, I have a little problem with the draw area. In practice I select the area, set the title, the description, the link and so on, but then it will not appear on the site.

The draw area, previously selected, is not clickable, and not appears the title, the link or description. Almost as if they did not draw any area.

I am attaching the picture to make you the better understand how I have configured the draw area.

I have tried all styles and all colors but the result does not change.

Thanks in advance to all of you and sorry for my bad english

post-1040280-0-85515900-1466599871_thumb.png

Edited by FerrA (see edit history)

I am having an issue with the slideshow not playing.  I have created a slider then added 6 new slides.  When I activate the slides I am only getting a display of the last slide.  It will not play.  I have updated the php file with the "tiny" fix. 

Any help would be appreciated.

I am having an issue with the slideshow not playing.  I have created a slider then added 6 new slides.  When I activate the slides I am only getting a display of the last slide.  It will not play.  I have updated the php file with the "tiny" fix. 

Any help would be appreciated.

check if you have some javascript error, press F12 on your browser and open the debug console, than reload the page and look for errors

Hey guys, all my sliders are gone from the backoffice. Any way to restore them? Each slider displays only one image in the frontend but there is no way to edit those as they are gone from the module. Is this a known issue? 

There is a chance it happened after an update as I asked my theme developers to do some fixes recently.

Any idea how to make the old sliders re-appear in the bo? I am able to add new ones with no issues.

Hi Mistero!

First of all, thank you very much for this nice slide module.

I need put this inside cms page, How can I do it? and

I've tried put {hook h="displaySlidersPro" slider="weare"} and [sE:weare] , but not work.

What can I do?

I have a question for Misthero regarding the slide every module. what picture size canI use for this? Because every picture I uploaded doesn't show it rather shows a plain white background with a question mark.

Please advise. 

Awesome Module! 

Hi Mistero!

First of all, thank you very much for this nice slide module.

I need put this inside cms page, How can I do it? and

I've tried put {hook h="displaySlidersPro" slider="weare"} and [sE:weare] , but not work.

What can I do?

where are you pasting those codes? do you have any filter in place?

I have a question for Misthero regarding the slide every module. what picture size canI use for this? Because every picture I uploaded doesn't show it rather shows a plain white background with a question mark.

Please advise. 

Awesome Module! 

the question mark ? si prestashop telling you it cannot find any image, check for error in your server logs or permissions issues.

For some reaason it's working now... I love this slider thanks Misthero ! mucho gracias... :wub:

Hola me gustaria saber como puedo hacer para poner un slider en una categoria que no sea el home, cuando creo uno y le pongo fotos no me deja, pero si pongo el sample que ya viene ahi si me aparece, que puedo hacer? gracias!!!

En la sección de configuración del módulo, donde agregas las fotos, se ven dos pestañas, una por cada slider que tengas (sample y "nuevo"), al clickear en el nuevo entras en la configuración del mismo; donde podrás colocar las especificaciones, así como en la parte superior la posición.

Hi 

I just installed on a cpecific cms page which is this : http://www.homes2rentgreece.com/content/16-decor-and-design

but it places the pictures one under the other.

i changed the cms.tpl

I replaced the slidereverywhere.js as you mentioned on another post (because i also use jquery 1.11) - nothing changed.

When i press F12 on my page show an erron tells that: 723 Uncaught TypeError: $slider.seSlider is not a function

I use the 1.6.1.4 prestashop and a custom theme

Can you please help?

Thank you

Edited by Athinodoros (see edit history)

Hi,

i use ps 1.6.1.1 and the front end module is working fine (with sample datas).

Problem is in admin, all input fields are marked "display:none". Possibly problem with tiny. I followed "hack" for resume tinysetup error, but all form input still marked "display:none".

So edit or add items is impossible.

No js errors in console. Tried with chrome, Opera and Firefox.

I will investigate but if someone had ideas. thanks.

ps. apply only in Edit / Add SLIDES part. OK in front part (ADD sliders ok)

Edited by zozoto12 (see edit history)

Hi 

I just installed on a cpecific cms page which is this : http://www.homes2rentgreece.com/content/16-decor-and-design

but it places the pictures one under the other.

i changed the cms.tpl

I replaced the slidereverywhere.js as you mentioned on another post (because i also use jquery 1.11) - nothing changed.

When i press F12 on my page show an erron tells that: 723 Uncaught TypeError: $slider.seSlider is not a function

I use the 1.6.1.4 prestashop and a custom theme

Can you please help?

Thank you

check if the module is hooked correctly in header and footer, the javascript is missing

Hi,

i use ps 1.6.1.1 and the front end module is working fine (with sample datas).

Problem is in admin, all input fields are marked "display:none". Possibly problem with tiny. I followed "hack" for resume tinysetup error, but all form input still marked "display:none".

So edit or add items is impossible.

No js errors in console. Tried with chrome, Opera and Firefox.

I will investigate but if someone had ideas. thanks.

ps. apply only in Edit / Add SLIDES part. OK in front part (ADD sliders ok)

that's strange, they shouldn't have any display:none rule normally, where this rule is coming from? a css file or javascript?

Hi I´m having a problem with my theme configurator, when I try to expand the panel so ican change the images from the homepage, it contracts so i can´t change the images or put a new url because it closes before i can click on anyhting, can anybody help me, I´m using THEME CONFIGURATOR (V.2.1.1) and prestashop v1.6, thank you very much!!!

Working on  configuration for this seemingly great module.  Love it so far, but I'm having difficulty when uploading images getting the entire image to appear.  Module seems to crop images when uploaded.  Is there an ideal height/width for a good upload.  Image could then be cropped using "Draw Area".

Very well done module!  Thank yo in advance on uploading images without cropping.

Hi 

Thank you for this modules.

I'm trying to put two slides on the same line, one left and one right. Seen on the first page that I need to change HOOK, so looking for the {$HOOK_HOME_TAB} and add the two {hook h="displaySlidersPro" slider="samplename"} after but... Well seems I made wrong because nothing happened or changed.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

EDIT: Ok I can put the two sliders on the same line...but it only activates if I choose a place for a slider on the config. So now I have 3 sliders. 

EDIT2: Found. All okay now =)

Edited by VFun (see edit history)

Hola!!

Voy a hacer esta pregunta aunque no sé si será abusar mucho porque este es un módulo gratuito que va genial y quizás lo que pido se pasa un poco de lo permisible.

¿Se puede poner más de un slider en una página CMS, uno debajo del otro, y con un poco de espacio entre cada uno para poner alguna descripción o subtítulo?

Gracias!! :)

Ok, thank you Misthero!!!

I didn't know that Spanish support existed.

Now I will have to find out how to add this shortcodes!!!

Thank you, Winter is here!!!

:)

Hello, Thank you for this awesome module.

I have a little problem. My slider on the top is wider than the home slider.

What could be the problem?

here is the side

eastcoastpuncturesafe.com

regards

Pascal

necesitas añadir 15 px de espacio a la derecha y a la isquierda desde la configuracion

necesitas añadir 15 px de espacio a la derecha y a la isquierda desde la configuracion

I have a class class = "slide description" margin-right: 15px; margin-left: 15px; but the description did not changed

Edited by heavenfan (see edit history)

no tienes que modificar el css, esta en la configuracion del modulo, en posiciones->avanzadas

thanks for the reply.

i have the same slider in top hook and Top column.

the top hook is as you said 15 px to big. if i go to "configuracion del modulo, en posiciones->avanzadas" i cant see the option to only adjust the top hook.

you don't adjust the top hook, you adjust the slider you are placing in top hook

you don't adjust the top hook, you adjust the slider you are placing in top hook

Nothing has changed (description under the slider is gone down

I have been to the bottom of the description :(  :( 

62e48d138446.jpg