misthero

[FREE MODULE] Sliders Everywhere - Responsive Gallery, Image Sliders or Banners - NOW 3D!

Make a Better Module  

1,066 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see as new feature in the future?

• Automatically enable CMS page slider without manually editing theme file (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.5.4)
    • Video Slides
    • More customizations for colours and controls positions
    • Image map Slides with different clickable areas (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.6.1)
    • Entering custom html in description
    • Option to restart the slider after user click on controls (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.5.4)
    • Different Sliders on Category pages based on categories (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.5.4)

yes that where i meant, but in default theme it works, I tested it

I don't know how to help here, make some check

does that hook code {hook h="displaySlidersPro" slider="masolivera_home_banner"} works anywhere else in that file?

for example do you see the slider if you place id just after the opening <body> tag?

if not apperaring there too you should try clearing smarty cache and try checking the element with tools like firebug or browser inspector, if you see the html from the slider there could be some css rule preventing it to appear, or javascript errors (check console), if you cant see any html generated and than is probably some filter preventing it to appear..

I can just give you hints until you provide some more details since, like I said i tested and it works placing {hook h="displaySlidersPro" slider="sample"} in that position.

screenshot_34.png

• Like 1

Misthero,

thanks for that, I have the slider where i want it, it was indeed a caching issue, I disabled the cache and switched on force recompile, and all is working now.

Regards,

dave.

Hello
I activated the module in the top colum but the module also appears in the pages of the products.
How do I come up only on the homepage ?

Thank you

View my website:   www.soficom.pt

I've got 3 images in the same line. How can I put them in different lines in the mobile phone? if not, they appear too small.

Regards,

I've got 3 images in the same line. How can I put them in different lines in the mobile phone? if not, they appear too small.

Regards,

if you mean 3 sliders than yes, go on position, click advanced and change the sizes for different screens. So if you have 3 sliders each with 33% width you can change to 100% when the screen is too small.

• Like 1

if you mean 3 sliders than yes, go on position, click advanced and change the sizes for different screens. So if you have 3 sliders each with 33% width you can change to 100% when the screen is too small.

Many thanks. In advanced I change the 33 to 100% and it works :)

It's a very very good module. Congratulations!

Regards,

Hello, I just found out about this module, and I must say it rocks!

I have one request though: when adding a slide (or an area), the user can set an URL. But it's a "free" field. Could you modify this part of the module so the user can choose what he wants to link the slide (or the area) to? Like... If I choose "product", I get to pick a product, and the URL is generated through getProductLink, or I can choose "category", so the URL is generated through getCategoryLink. You could also think about CMS pages. Or, I could choose "free" so I can enter my own custom URL.

Thank you anyways for your awesome work!

Hello,
I have the version 1.3.38 and I should do in order to activate the link also on the title as well as the image , see Annex .

The site is www.stampaestampa.eu and the link that I wont is in the top menu.

How can I do ?

Thank you.

Hello,

I got a new problem with the configuration.

I defined 5 sliders, but now I can't choose another slider to change the configuration. I can only change the first slider. If I click on the name of one of the other sliders nothing happens.....

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Andreas

I've tried to use the slider a few months ago and it gave me head aches.

Now, I tried once more, the same thing happened.

I have a Mega Menu that expands when hovering over it with the mouse pointer. The problem is that the slider is covering the content of the menu when this is expanded.

I have changed the z-index of the slider in the  /modules/homesliderpro/css/styles.css to -1 value.

Now the banner is going under the mega menu when this is expanded, so it looks ok, but the controls of the slider are not functioning when the menu is retracted: the banner link are not active, the control and the pager buttons are showing, but inactive, if I press on them nothing happens.

If I change the z-index to 0, that the slider comes back on the foreground of the maga manu and the content of the mega menu is hidden under the slider when expanded.

What should I do?

Thanks.

well, that's normal css behavior, if something is forced with negative z-index it will not be clickable or selectable, and if 0 is too much than the answer is obviously to rise the mega-menu z-index

Hello,

I got a new problem with the configuration.

I defined 5 sliders, but now I can't choose another slider to change the configuration. I can only change the first slider. If I click on the name of one of the other sliders nothing happens.....

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Andreas

Hello misthero,

do you have also a trick for my problem?  :unsure:

Best regards

Andreas

if clicking on the green tabs to switch slider settings does nothing, you probably have a javascript error, check the browser console to confirm it

Edited by misthero (see edit history)

well, that's normal css behavior, if something is forced with negative z-index it will not be clickable or selectable, and if 0 is too much than the answer is obviously to rise the mega-menu z-index

Thank you for the answer, I didn't know that.

The thing is I tried with the z-index of the megamenu as well, but the slider is always in front of the megamenu.

Could you please take a look at my site and try to figure it out? I PM you the URL.

Thanks!

these messages are displayed in the console when I click on one of the green tabs:

mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create d3.v3.min.js:3:4253
Synchrone XMLHttpRequests am Haupt-Thread sollte nicht mehr verwendet werden, weil es nachteilige Effekte für das Erlebnis der Endbenutzer hat. Für weitere Hilfe siehe http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4:25645
Die Zeichenkodierung eines Dokuments im Frame wurde nicht deklariert. Das Dokument kann unterschiedlich aussehen, wenn es ohne das umgebende Frame-Dokument angesehen wird. enquire.min.js
Die Zeichenkodierung eines Dokuments im Frame wurde nicht deklariert. Das Dokument kann unterschiedlich aussehen, wenn es ohne das umgebende Frame-Dokument angesehen wird. admin-theme.js
unreachable code after return statement config.js:454:5
ReferenceError: ad is not defined
 tinymce.inc.js:21:9

nothing else.... no java script error....

Thank you for the answer, I didn't know that.

The thing is I tried with the z-index of the megamenu as well, but the slider is always in front of the megamenu.

Could you please take a look at my site and try to figure it out? I PM you the URL.

Thanks!

this is the rule you need:

.top_menu ul.menu {

position: relative;

z-index: 5;

}

these messages are displayed in the console when I click on one of the green tabs:

mutating the [[Prototype]] of an object will cause your code to run very slowly; instead create the object with the correct initial [[Prototype]] value using Object.create d3.v3.min.js:3:4253
Synchrone XMLHttpRequests am Haupt-Thread sollte nicht mehr verwendet werden, weil es nachteilige Effekte für das Erlebnis der Endbenutzer hat. Für weitere Hilfe siehe http://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4:25645
Die Zeichenkodierung eines Dokuments im Frame wurde nicht deklariert. Das Dokument kann unterschiedlich aussehen, wenn es ohne das umgebende Frame-Dokument angesehen wird. enquire.min.js
Die Zeichenkodierung eines Dokuments im Frame wurde nicht deklariert. Das Dokument kann unterschiedlich aussehen, wenn es ohne das umgebende Frame-Dokument angesehen wird. admin-theme.js
unreachable code after return statement config.js:454:5
ReferenceError: ad is not defined
 tinymce.inc.js:21:9

nothing else.... no java script error....

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/310597-free-module-sliders-everywhere-responsive-gallery-image-sliders-or-banners-now-3d/?p=2162339

made all the changes; doesn't work.

Don't want to deinstall the module right now, because of the many settings and slides.

Is there a possibility to export slides and configuration and later import after reinstalling the module?

Best regards

Andreas

this is the rule you need:

.top_menu ul.menu {

z-index: 5;

}

Thank you, but it's not complete.

• the slider controls are visible over the megamenu
  • the slider is showing when I scorll over the megamenu and it becomes sticky

You can take a look now, it's live.

I should add something more, but I don't know what...

Thank you, but it's not complete.

• the slider controls are visible over the megamenu
  • the slider is showing when I scorll over the megamenu and it becomes sticky

You can take a look now, it's live.

I should add something more, but I don't know what...

ok, but you now removed the z-index on the slider, set it to 1

.SEslider {

margin: 0 auto;

width: 100%;

z-index: 1;

}

• Like 1

ok, but you now removed the z-index on the slider, set it to 1

.SEslider {

margin: 0 auto;

width: 100%;

z-index: 1;

}

Ok, now it's fine.

I also had to add a z-index to the .top_menu.

Thank you very much!

glad it worked but z-index on .top_menu does nothing, it has position:static so it is ignored.

z-index only works on elements with position relative, absolute or fixed

glad it worked but z-index on .top_menu does nothing, it has position:static so it is ignored.

z-index only works on elements with position relative, absolute or fixed

Strange, because if I remove it, it's not working fine.

You can take a look, I let it live for 10 minutes.

is not a problem of configuration, reinstalling won't solve it, is the changes made in tinymce script in the latest versions of ps.

did you tried this? https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/310597-free-module-sliders-everywhere-responsive-gallery-image-sliders-or-banners-now-3d/page-77?do=findComment&comment=2158767

I made this change before in the wrong line.

Now it works !!!!

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Andreas

Multishop 

I had one shop and some galleries fine.
I turned my shop on to multishop.
The galleries for the new shop are empty.
How can I use the same gallery for the 2 shops?

Thanks a lot

Hi,

I uninstalled this module, and after that cant use cms in admin "controller not found"

I tried reinstall cms mudule but got same message. Can you help me with this please?!

PS1.6.1.4

Multishop 

I had one shop and some galleries fine.

I turned my shop on to multishop.

The galleries for the new shop are empty.

How can I use the same gallery for the 2 shops?

Thanks a lot

the module should be installed in multishop context to work with multishop, it is stated on first page, anyway being a multishop module it means you have different galleries for every shop, you need to copy your sliders.

Hi,

I uninstalled this module, and after that cant use cms in admin "controller not found"

I tried reinstall cms mudule but got same message. Can you help me with this please?!

PS1.6.1.4

probably the tab wasn't removed properly, restore the original cms menu from administration->menu

• Like 1

Hey, I have just qiuck question.... I installed taht module, on the top of config page it shos that module needt to update some tables in dtabase... OK, I clicked update but it shows error occured... I deleted sample slider... Then I tried to create new = 

Fatal error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/www/cnoffs.com/www/cnoffs.com/modules/homesliderpro/controllers/admin/SlidersEverywhere.php on line 1062

Can you help me, please? I run my shop on the newest version 1.6.4.1

Thanks Filip

hello filip, i think you should try uninstalling and reinstalling the module. if it asks again to update the tables and give an error please report that error instead

Hi, this is a very good module, it works fantastic. I have purchased a beer for the programmer.

I found it last friday, and today monday i am using it. You can see it for example under my categories: https://medinet.tienda/pulsioximetros/ where you see the slide on top.

But I have a question:

I am using the smart blog in my site, and the smartblog is configures by itself as a categorie, see the blog: https://medinet.tienda/blog but I wpuld like to exclude the slide from the smartblog, and I cannot find it in your categorie list to exclude it. (your list under your galerie configuration)

Can you tell me the way to exclude it?

Thanks for all, and again my congratulations for this module.

the module should be installed in multishop context to work with multishop, it is stated on first page, anyway being a multishop module it means you have different galleries for every shop, you need to copy your sliders.

Ok, thanks.

In my case I have the same galleries in both shops. But, ok, If I need, I am doing the galleries in the new shop. 

But I have a new problem: tha tab 'positions' doesn't show any field to fill, so I can't center my slides and when I try to save there a message errror: 'Enter a valid number'...

Would you help me? Thanks

Hi, first thanks to you for the freemodule.. so glad.

I have some problems, can you please help me?

PS version: 1.6.0.14

Module version: 1.6.41

I can't put pictures of 266x300 in the module, it ever changes default size to 1200x520, I tried configuring width and height in the module, but it doesn't work.

It seems like ever is getting image like it has 1200x520, or the module just can put pictures of 1200x520 or that scale.

Thanks sir.

Hello,

This module is amazing, I used it on my own website and for a friend's website.

On the other hand, I don't know why but on the website of my friend, the slider is on all pages.But I would like it only on the home page. However, I chose to disable the slider on the pages. What's wrong?

Thank you for you help!

Hi, first thanks to you for the freemodule.. so glad.

I have some problems, can you please help me?

PS version: 1.6.0.14

Module version: 1.6.41

I can't put pictures of 266x300 in the module, it ever changes default size to 1200x520, I tried configuring width and height in the module, but it doesn't work.

It seems like ever is getting image like it has 1200x520, or the module just can put pictures of 1200x520 or that scale.

Thanks sir.

changing the size in configuration doesn't help?

Hello,

This module is amazing, I used it on my own website and for a friend's website.

On the other hand, I don't know why but on the website of my friend, the slider is on all pages.But I would like it only on the home page. However, I chose to disable the slider on the pages. What's wrong?

Thank you for you help!

if you are limiting the slider using the filters you should check "only on the following pages" "index"

• Like 1

No, it works sometimes. I put 2 slides right, last bad. Same slider and same width/height in all images. When last failed the others changed width/height too.

I mean : 

- Slide 1 : OK 277x300

- Slide 2 : OK 277x300

- Slide 3 : Bad rescale and changed Slide 1 and 2 to other proportions. 1200x400?

I solved it by developing an small module and putting it with an HTML module, but I just wan't to help if something is working bad.

Hi, Great module thanks so much!!!
I only want to use the slider on the homepage above the original sliders but when I use it as top it shows on every page. When I use it as home and play around with the positions it doesn't go on top of the original banners. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Hi and thank you for your work, it works so well !

But I have a question (sorry if someone has asked already, there are too many pages :P )

In the same category ID I want 2 sliders : one full width horizontal and under a carousel.

So I did not find the way to get 2 sliders in the same category  :unsure:

Sorry for my english and thank you for your help,

Appo

hiii..

i am selecting the category to display the slider but it doesn't show anything.. when the hook is selected it show slider on all pages.. i want to display individual slider with each category..

thanku 

hmmm.. how can i change the way that your module include styles to theme? I need to put styles to another file and include only file in tag <style>. Now your module add styles in <head> - it's not nice for SEO.

this is my web site

http://www.gymtechshop.com/

3 slide when viewing them, the first left direction left the other two right direction, in the tablet are not responsive, how can I do to fix them, and show them aligned?

thanks

you can use the positions->advanced button to choos how they should resize at different screensizes

hiii..

i am selecting the category to display the slider but it doesn't show anything.. when the hook is selected it show slider on all pages.. i want to display individual slider with each category..

thanku 

the category is a non existent hook, you have to enable the category functionality to make it work, if you see it on every page you probably choosed some other hook too, like TOP, in that case you can use filters to limit the visibility.

hmmm.. how can i change the way that your module include styles to theme? I need to put styles to another file and include only file in tag <style>. Now your module add styles in <head> - it's not nice for SEO.

that has nothing to do with SEO.

Grouping different css files into a few has to do with performance and server requests, because every external css (just like every image or external javascript file) is an extra request to the server and increase loading time.

The <style> tag you see in head is an INLINE css, the same way you may see many inline <script> tags all over your pages, and it doesn't affect your SEO or performance since it isn't an external file, there is no extra loading involved, and no extra request made to the server.

Those few lines of css are generated by a .tpl file, so it is normally cached as any other tpl by prestashop system. No need to worry.

Edited by misthero (see edit history)

Hello,

firstly I want to thank you for this module, is really amazing and powerful. Great job!

that has nothing to do with SEO.

Grouping different css files into a few has to do with performance and server requests, because every external css (just like every image or external javascript file) is an extra request to the server and increase loading time.

The <style> tag you see in head is an INLINE css, the same way you may see many inline <script> tags all over your pages, and it doesn't affect your SEO or performance since it isn't an external file, there is no extra loading involved, and no extra request made to the server.

Those few lines of css are generated by a .tpl file, so it is normally cached as any other tpl by prestashop system. No need to worry.

Hmm I am also interested to do that.

There is code to every slider and it's included to every page and if you have many sliders then the code will be large.

My presta automatically grab all .css files and merge it into one, so there's no sense to make it inline in this case and better to load it once in css than every time on every page.

I tried to use filters to enable slider only on choosen page, because I thought that then the code will not be included in other (disabled by filter) pages, but this is not working as I expected and the code still is loading on every page, even if there is no slider and it's disabled by filter on that page.

Is there any way to move it to external .css?

Regards

Edited by zaq123 (see edit history)

Hello,

firstly I want to thank you for this module, is really amazing and powerful. Great job!

Hmm I am also interested to do that.

There is code to every slider and it's included to every page and if you have many sliders then the code will be large.

My presta automatically grab all .css files and merge it into one, so there's no sense to make it inline in this case and better to load it once in css than every time on every page.

I tried to use filters to enable slider only on choosen page, because I thought that then the code will not be included in other (disabled by filter) pages, but this is not working as I expected and the code still is loading on every page, even if there is no slider and it's disabled by filter on that page.

Is there any way to move it to external .css?

Regards

There is a reason that css is not external.

it is a tpl file with variables, it's not static, it changes depending on the configurations you give to your sliders, colors, sizes, media queries, all is dinamic.

the file is located in modules/homesliderpro/views/templates/hook/header.tpl

of course you could get the genrated css from your page source code and copy paste in your global.css or any other external css file and delete the content of the tpl...

this way the css rules will be merged with the other external css files

what advantages you get? none

the size of your page will be the same.

the number of server request will not increase or decrease.

the quantity of data transferred on each page load will be the same

what would you lose? you will not be able to change visual settings for your sliders, like colors, sizes, media query

I cannot see any good reason doing so. do you?

Hi,

This module is great, works fine on my homepage, but I have a problem to put it inside manufacturer page.

The idea is to display slider inside manufacturer description between two paragraphs. I've set specific slider to show on my manufacturer page and added shortcode to the page description, but all I see is "(...) [sE:zwilling_quality] (...)" so I guess shortcodes aren't proccessed the way they should be.

Is there a way to fixed that?

Regards,

Marcin

shorcodes are processed in product descriptions and cms pages only at the moment. I think you can get the same effect using the custom hook provided and placing it in the right tpl file unless you want your gallery in between the description.

That's exactly my point to show slider in beetween the description ;) I guess I have to do it other way for now.

Thanks for quick response!

There is a reason that css is not external.

it is a tpl file with variables, it's not static, it changes depending on the configurations you give to your sliders, colors, sizes, media queries, all is dinamic.

the file is located in modules/homesliderpro/views/templates/hook/header.tpl

of course you could get the genrated css from your page source code and copy paste in your global.css or any other external css file and delete the content of the tpl...

this way the css rules will be merged with the other external css files

what advantages you get? none

the size of your page will be the same.

the number of server request will not increase or decrease.

the quantity of data transferred on each page load will be the same

what would you lose? you will not be able to change visual settings for your sliders, like colors, sizes, media query

I cannot see any good reason doing so. do you?

Thank you for your quick reply.

The advantage is that if it would be in external .css then it can be minified easily. Of course if you don't have many sliders (so also code) then the difference will be irrelevant.
Also looking at way the module works, you are completely right, that current method is the best and in this case better would be minifing the code by the module.

But until you don't have really many sliders you shouldn't bother about it, so current method is sufficent :)

Regards

screenshot_34.png

Hi.
I'm a novice. I set your slider to display in categories, instead of just static images. Works good. But I have a question to the setting areas. I set the area name, a link, the name of a button, save the slide.post-1122210-0-33395600-1458742818_thumb.png
But in the Front is not displayed. post-1122210-0-94476800-1458742816_thumb.png
What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

The version of the module: Sliders Everywhere (v:1.6.41), Prestashop 1.6.1.4 & theme Warehouse 3.7.4.

problem is in your backoffice I see in your screenshot that the description field for the area have no tinymce loaded so there is probably a javascript error!

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply.

This error may be caused by the fact that I installed Russified version of the slider,  not the original version?

Maybe try to remove the Russian version of the slider and set the original version?

My site has only one language - Russian.

P.S. I downloaded the slider from the first topic, and installed it. The result is the same. post-1122210-0-31593500-1458813066_thumb.png

Edited by aleksey_z (see edit history)

Hi Misthero,

Thanks for your very nice module.

Actually i got one problem : i can't assign a slide to a specific category.

I have 2 slides : the first is assigned to all Pages except Cms. The second is assigned to CMS and only one Category. This second slide appears in all cms pages but not in the choosen category.

I tried manually in category.tpl {if $category->id == "52"} {hook h="displaySlidersPro" slider="ce"} {/if} but no success.

Any idea of the problem?

Is it possible to put the slider in the TOP position at full width? i now have a 1920x512px but it won't show in full width, is there some settings to do that?

Hi! For some reason I can't upload images, thumbnails don't appear and I can't save nor chose the are on the image to make a new slider. Version 1.6.1.1

Says error

ReferenceError: Can't find variable: tinySetup

(anonymous function)index.php:1026
jjquery-1.11.0.min.js:1:27141
fireWithjquery-1.11.0.min.js:1:27950
readyjquery-1.11.0.min.js:1:29794
Kjquery-1.11.0.min.js:1:30133

Thanks for your reply.

This error may be caused by the fact that I installed Russified version of the slider,  not the original version?

Maybe try to remove the Russian version of the slider and set the original version?

My site has only one language - Russian.

P.S. I downloaded the slider from the first topic, and installed it. The result is the same. attachicon.gifslider5.png

Up!

P.S. Hi

Problem was solved with the help of this post. Now Areas of work and displayed on the slides.

Thank you.
Edited by aleksey_z (see edit history)

Up!

P.S. Hi

Problem was solved with the help of this post. Now Areas of work and displayed on the slides.

Thank you.

It didn't work for me. Did everything correctly... Do you know what I could be missing? 1.6.1.0

It could be great if we can put in the slide products !!

We can put image, video or use the builder... If you add an item "Products" we could add a slide with one or several products in one slide.

A super mega good idea !!!

Thanks !

It could be great if we can put in the slide products !!

We can put image, video or use the builder... If you add an item "Products" we could add a slide with one or several products in one slide.

A super mega good idea !!!

Thanks !

Try to install an additional module ShortCode. Then, when in the editor D button appears, you can try to add the product to the area.

post-1122210-0-63786400-1459503668_thumb.pngpost-1122210-0-72304900-1459503684_thumb.png

I didn't get any answers/comment to my question

"Is it possible to put the slider in the TOP position at full width? i now have a 1920x512px but it won't show in full width, is there some settings to do that?"

Did no one do this, i've searched the forms but didn't find anything, any help would be appreciated thanks. 

I didn't get any answers/comment to my question

"Is it possible to put the slider in the TOP position at full width? i now have a 1920x512px but it won't show in full width, is there some settings to do that?"

Did no one do this, i've searched the forms but didn't find anything, any help would be appreciated thanks. 

because this has been already answered many times, please use the search function, it works!!

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Sorry if it's been asked before, but i did search for it, and didn't find anything, still now with your link i can't find anything similar. 

ok thanks, and sorry again, i see now why you were a little annoyed by this. sorry. 

by the way, in my many searches and request for help i managed to get this: 

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28565976/css-how-to-overflow-from-div-to-full-width-of-screen

look at the 3rd solution, i managed to make it work on a simple web page, but not yet on the site as i'm not so experienced.

There is no way you can force a full size element if it is inside other relative elements with pure css and without knowing the final window size, you can try many css hacks, none of which will completely work.

in every case the cleanest way is having a full-width container, doing that is easier and faster you just need a div out of the other limited containers in your theme.

And that's exactly the proposed solution in your link, it is html and css together.

The second other solution uses pseudo element transformed, what that mean is you have 3 elements, not 1 but if you give all the 3 elements the same background color you get the "illusion" of a full-width bar across your page. That obviously won't work for an image slider.

The only other way is to force it using javasctipt listening to the window size every moment, and adapting the element width and height accordingly.

This module already have a forced javascript full width mode in next version, but sadly that is not ready for release yet.

OK thanks i didn't know that, always very helpful. I actually made it with a little camouflage, by showing the overflow, it isn't a true full width but it looks like it, And I'm ok with it for now. Looking forward for the update as usual. 

I there!

Thanks for your module. I've installed it in our shop, and it works really nice.

My question is if it's possible to place two sliders at the same height. I mean, place on the "DisplayHome" hook, one slider in the left, and the other one in the right. Right now, the second slider moves under the first one. I've tried to select the position (left, center, right) for two but it doesn't work.

Many thanks for your time!

make both at with position left and with 50% width (no matter the image width of the 2 sliders, but they should have the same proportions)

• Like 1

I'm sorry to ask you again, but i never got to fix the areas problem, now i made a new slider on the home page with areas with a total of 3 slides  and 5 areas, but none work, i read your faq and no mention on areas, i searched and read all the areas post, and it seams there are many having problems with it, i tried some of the solutions but none worked, and also i think they were too old. How can i help you try and find out the problem, is there something i can do?
Module ver. 1.6.41 ps ver 1.6.1.2 site is http://www.whykini.it Thanks.

make both at with position left and with 50% width (no matter the image width of the 2 sliders, but they should have the same proportions)

It works! Many thanks for your help ;)

I'm sorry to ask you again, but i never got to fix the areas problem, now i made a new slider on the home page with areas with a total of 3 slides  and 5 areas, but none work, i read your faq and no mention on areas, i searched and read all the areas post, and it seams there are many having problems with it, i tried some of the solutions but none worked, and also i think they were too old. How can i help you try and find out the problem, is there something i can do?

Module ver. 1.6.41 ps ver 1.6.1.2 site is http://www.whykini.it Thanks.

Ok i couldn't make the areas work with your module, but i found a manual alternative, by adding code to the description on each slide and with some css override, and it actually came out pretty nice, Go have a look, and if you or anyone would like to know how i did it, i don't mind sharing. 

P.s. if there is any css expert, i do need a little help, if you go to the site and hover on the slide, the image will zoom in with a little motion, but when you go out of the image, if you go slow it will zoom back with the same motion, but if you go out fast it will jump, and i'm using the same code also on the images below the slider, and there it works fine, in and out, I only have the problem on the slide, any one can tell me how to fix it? Thanks

Hello,

GREAT JOB, REALLY. I love this module.

Do you know a trick to put for example 2 different sliders on 1 product page ? I think it is prestashop who is refusing to do this but maybe anyone knows a trick to do it ?

Another solution is maybe to copy the module and give it another name but don't know directly which php files to change to be sure that i have them all and it will work correctly.

I am using it on the product pages, maybe a tip : If you have a lot of sliders and you can't give it a name with numbers in it then it would be a little bit easier to find your slider if you can put them in maps. In the beginging their is no problem but after a lot of sliders its difficult to find your slider back in the list :-)

Again, great module, for me one of the best !

Ok i couldn't make the areas work with your module, but i found a manual alternative, by adding code to the description on each slide and with some css override, and it actually came out pretty nice, Go have a look, and if you or anyone would like to know how i did it, i don't mind sharing. 

P.s. if there is any css expert, i do need a little help, if you go to the site and hover on the slide, the image will zoom in with a little motion, but when you go out of the image, if you go slow it will zoom back with the same motion, but if you go out fast it will jump, and i'm using the same code also on the images below the slider, and there it works fine, in and out, I only have the problem on the slide, any one can tell me how to fix it? Thanks

benedetto sorry, but what is the problem exactly, the areas "doesn't work" is not enough to get the problem solved. I need actual errors, php errors, javascript errors

check if you are getting javascript errors in during area creation and saving, keep the browser console always open.

the areas get saved?

also check in database for your slider if the column "has_area" si 1 or 0, if you get some time of javascript error that variable is not updated so the area query is skipped for perfomance.

Hello,

GREAT JOB, REALLY. I love this module.

Do you know a trick to put for example 2 different sliders on 1 product page ? I think it is prestashop who is refusing to do this but maybe anyone knows a trick to do it ?

Another solution is maybe to copy the module and give it another name but don't know directly which php files to change to be sure that i have them all and it will work correctly.

I am using it on the product pages, maybe a tip : If you have a lot of sliders and you can't give it a name with numbers in it then it would be a little bit easier to find your slider if you can put them in maps. In the beginging their is no problem but after a lot of sliders its difficult to find your slider back in the list :-)

Again, great module, for me one of the best !

just create 2 sliders choose the hooks and use filters to show them exactly where you want. You can have as many sliders as you want

Thanks for the quick reply but i want them to put on a specific product page.

For Example: on Product "A" : 2 different sliders, Product "B" 2 other sliders, Product "C" 3 other sliders for example ........

I use them to put extra information about the product and i know that i can put the hooks on the product.tpl file but hen u can see them on all the products and that is wat i don't want.

So i need two sliders on a product page but when i have chosen already at the bottom "Product - Only Show at - Product A" then i can't choose Product A any more for the second one, even when 1 sliders is in the hook left and the other one in the hook footer for example. I don't know if i can put a code in the product.tpl file so i can put the slider on Product A only for example.

Thanks for the quick reply but i want them to put on a specific product page.

For Example: on Product "A" : 2 different sliders, Product "B" 2 other sliders, Product "C" 3 other sliders for example ........

I use them to put extra information about the product and i know that i can put the hooks on the product.tpl file but hen u can see them on all the products and that is wat i don't want.

you can use filters even on hooked sliders

So i need two sliders on a product page but when i have chosen already at the bottom "Product - Only Show at - Product A" then i can't choose Product A any more for the second one, even when 1 sliders is in the hook left and the other one in the hook footer for example. I don't know if i can put a code in the product.tpl file so i can put the slider on Product A only for example.

with the filters you can have as many sliders as you want for the same products,

sliderA => products=> only the following: Product A

sliderA => products=> only the following: Product A

now product A will get 2 sliders

also you can use shorcodes in the product A description [sE:sliderA][sE:sliderB]

you get the 2 sliders in product A

you have plenty of options.

thanks again, then it is a problem at my installation i think. I want different sliders under the tabs because i use a module with tabs like 1.5 version and i want the sliders under them to be really visible and not in a tab but i can't take two times the same product with the filter "only for product" = product a. Normally the product text gets green when you choose it but the second time with another slider it want do anything. The product is visible when i search it but when i click on it nothings happens. Maybe a problem in my installatio. I am using 1.6.1.4.

Thanks again for the support, you are faster then my hosting company. A big 10 man !

Ok thanks for the tip, i didn't know i could do that to give you more info here it is:

Google Chrome:

false     config.js:117
Uncaught ReferenceError: tinySetup is not defined     config.js 164
    1. (anonymous function) @ config.js:164 n.event.dispatch @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3 r.handle @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3

microsoft edge:

false

config.js (117,4)

SCRIPT5009: 'tinySetup' is undefined

config.js (164,5)

firefox:

false     config.js (line 117)
ReferenceError: tinySetup is not defined     config.js (line 164, col 5)

this all happens when i hit done (fatto) in italian.

chrome also gives me this on loading the the slider setting page, where i would put the areas:

gamification_bt.js:200 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token >
dh42.js:38 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token >
jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4 Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.
jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3 The specified value "!" does not conform to the required format. The format is "#rrggbb" where rr, gg, bb are two-digit hexadecimal numbers.

Ok thanks for the tip, i didn't know i could do that to give you more info here it is:

Google Chrome:

false     config.js:117
Uncaught ReferenceError: tinySetup is not defined     config.js 164
    1. (anonymous function) @ config.js:164 n.event.dispatch @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3 r.handle @ jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3

here is the solution: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/310597-free-module-sliders-everywhere-responsive-gallery-image-sliders-or-banners-now-3d/page-77?do=findComment&comment=2159127