misthero

[FREE MODULE] Sliders Everywhere - Responsive Gallery, Image Sliders or Banners - NOW 3D!

Make a Better Module  

1,068 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see as new feature in the future?

• Automatically enable CMS page slider without manually editing theme file (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.5.4)
    • Video Slides
    • More customizations for colours and controls positions
    • Image map Slides with different clickable areas (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.6.1)
    • Entering custom html in description
    • Option to restart the slider after user click on controls (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.5.4)
    • Different Sliders on Category pages based on categories (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.5.4)

Hi everyone,

I use Prestashop 1.5.4.1 and something strange happens: While I have this module installed, I can't edit the content of CMS pages, delete them, or add new ones. I edit them but the changes aren't saved, add a new CMS page but it doesn't appear on the list, remove a CMS page and it keeps appearing on the list, etc.

Therefore I find myself unable to, for example, insert a shortcode in a CMS, to display a slider. (all tests were done emptying the cache with the "Empty Cache" module)

When I uninstall the module, the edition of the CMS pages works normally (can modify its contents, delete, add other CMS, etc).

I would like to fix this, to include a photo gallery in a particular CMS page of my website. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, :)

enable developer mode and report every error you see, also check if you have a cms controller override

Bonjour, à tous

Je m’excuse je ne parle pas Anglais, Pour quel raison que le Slider ne fonctionne pas quand en bloque le pop sur "Chrome" ? je précise que les images sont visible ? 

Merci

flush your backoffice browser cache, javascript files and css have changed

Hi, I'm not sure if i did it correctly. I go to "Advance Parameters" then "Performance"  then i click "Clear Smarty cache & autoload cache". Is it correct? 

i was talking about browser cache, not prestashop, CTRL+F5 if you are on windows, looks like javascript event are not firing in your case, this could be caused by a javascript error somewhere.

How to get the slider to a whole side?

For instance https://www.apple.com/.

you mean full screen? just put the slider in a html container large enough to fill your screen.

i was talking about browser cache, not prestashop, CTRL+F5 if you are on windows, looks like javascript event are not firing in your case, this could be caused by a javascript error somewhere.

you mean full screen? just put the slider in a html container large enough to fill your screen.

I mean whole width of a screen - responsible to a screen size as the top image of the https://www.prestashop.com/en/ webside.

or slider on https://www.styrostyl.pl/

Edited by ldon (see edit history)

yes, I already answered that: just put the slider in a html container large enough to fill your screen.

yes, I already answered that: just put the slider in a html container large enough to fill your screen.

I'm sorry. Maybe it is a stupid question but what does it mean "just put the slider in a html container"?
There should be an option to write width on 100% because my screen is different from others.

your theme have a section or hook that is full width? (100%)

if not you have to create it editing your theme and place the slider inside, for example using a custom hook.

you probably need to change your theme, the slider will always adapt to the width of the theme html container

your theme have a section or hook that is full width? (100%)

if not you have to create it editing your theme and place the slider inside, for example using a custom hook.

you probably need to change your theme, the slider will always adapt to the width of the theme html container

Thank you. It sounds easy but I'm only a user.  :(

I thought it is an easier way to do so.

Hi again,

I try with several different pc, different browser but non of them working. You have any idea? I update jawascript to the latest version as well, it doesnt help. 

sorry, but I need some kind of error message to help you, enable developer mode in prestashop and check if you see any errors.

also you ca try keeping the browser console open (CRTL+SHIFT+K on firefox, or F12 on chrome) and check if any error show in there when you load the page or try doing something.

report here any error you see

sorry, but I need some kind of error message to help you, enable developer mode in prestashop and check if you see any errors.

also you ca try keeping the browser console open (CRTL+SHIFT+K on firefox, or F12 on chrome) and check if any error show in there when you load the page or try doing something.

report here any error you see

Thank you in advance for your kind assistant. Is the following error message help?

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function                      jquery.ui.autocomplete.min.js:4

Thanks

what browser? check if you have in your prestashop installation the file: /js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.autocomplete.min.js

also try with a different browser to check if you get the same error

prestashop version?

module version?

Hello!

I found option to make open link in new window for sliders.

But is it possible to make open in new window for two areas in one slide ?

Thanks !

Thank you very much misthero for this awesome module !

If needed, here is the French translated file for Sliders Everywhere.

Friendly

*Edit : New French translated file updated

fr.zip

Edited by myselfidem (see edit history)

Friendly

Salut mon ami, Joyeuses Pâques ! Merci à toi, sur le module c'est quoi "Méthodes Activations" ?

Amitiés

Edited by Soyons Solidaires (see edit history)

Bonjour "Soyons Solidaires". Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques également.

Voici la réponse à ta question :

About activation 

English :

Sliders Everywere can now show a different slider for every CMS or CATEGORY page in your shop, 
in order to do that a little modification is required to your "cms.tpl" or "category.tpl" file.
If you want your sliders to show on CMS or CATEGORY pages there are two methods, manual or automatic, 
here is provided an automatic activation, but it can fail depending on your theme. 
Clicking the activate button the system will try to make a backup copy of your file "cms.tpl" 
(or "category.tpl") of the active theme and will add the required code. The old file 
will be named "cms.tpl.bak" (or "category.tpl.bak") and will be located in your theme folder.

Deactivation will restore the backup, please use those functions with care, if you activate the slider 
and then manullay modify something in your theme when you restore the backup every change will be lost!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A propos de l'activation Manuelle ou automatique

French :

Sliders Everywhere peut maintenant afficher un diaporama différent pour chaque page CMS ou CATEGORIE dans votre magasin. 
Afin de parvenir à ce résultat, une petite modification est requise dans le fichier "cms.tpl" ou "category.tpl".

Si vous voulez afficher vos diaporamas sur les pages CMS ou CATEGORIES, il y a deux méthodes, manuelle ou automatique. 
L'activation automatique est proposée ici, mais elle peut échouer en fonction de votre thème. 
En cliquant sur le bouton d'activation, le système tentera de créer une copie de sauvegarde du fichier "cms.tpl" 
(ou "category.tpl") du thème actif et ajoutera le code requis. 
L'ancien fchier sera nommé "cms.tpl.bak" (ou "category.tpl.bak") et sera placé dans votre dossier du thème actif.

La désactivation du module restaurera la sauvegarde, veuillez utiliser ces fonctions avec prudence. 
Si vous activez le diaporama et modifiez manuellement certains paramètres de votre thème les modifications 
seront perdues lors de la restauration de la sauvegarde.

J'espère avoir répondu à ta question !

J'ai corrigé le fichier de traduction française sur le post précédent, car il y avait quelques petites erreurs!

French language file updated on my last post !

Friendly

post-777922-0-58508000-1428249986_thumb.jpg

Edited by myselfidem (see edit history)

Bonjour "Soyons Solidaires". Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques également.

Voici la réponse à ta question :

About activation 

English :

Sliders Everywere can now show a different slider for every CMS or CATEGORY page in your shop, 
in order to do that a little modification is required to your "cms.tpl" or "category.tpl" file.
If you want your sliders to show on CMS or CATEGORY pages there are two methods, manual or automatic, 
here is provided an automatic activation, but it can fail depending on your theme. 
Clicking the activate button the system will try to make a backup copy of your file "cms.tpl" 
(or "category.tpl") of the active theme and will add the required code. The old file 
will be named "cms.tpl.bak" (or "category.tpl.bak") and will be located in your theme folder.

Deactivation will restore the backup, please use those functions with care, if you activate the slider 
and then manullay modify something in your theme when you restore the backup every change will be lost!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A propos de l'activation Manuelle ou automatique

French :

Sliders Everywhere peut maintenant afficher un diaporama différent pour chaque page CMS ou CATEGORIE dans votre magasin. 
Afin de parvenir à ce résultat, une petite modification est requise dans le fichier "cms.tpl" ou "category.tpl".

Si vous voulez afficher vos diaporamas sur les pages CMS ou CATEGORIES, il y a deux méthodes, manuelle ou automatique. 
L'activation automatique est proposée ici, mais elle peut échouer en fonction de votre thème. 
En cliquant sur le bouton d'activation, le système tentera de créer une copie de sauvegarde du fichier "cms.tpl" 
(ou "category.tpl") du thème actif et ajoutera le code requis. 
L'ancien fchier sera nommé "cms.tpl.bak" (ou "category.tpl.bak") et sera placé dans votre dossier du thème actif.

La désactivation du module restaurera la sauvegarde, veuillez utiliser ces fonctions avec prudence. 
Si vous activez le diaporama et modifiez manuellement certains paramètres de votre thème les modifications 
seront perdues lors de la restauration de la sauvegarde.

J'espère avoir répondu à ta question !

J'ai corrigé le fichier de traduction française sur le post précédent, car il y avait quelques petites erreurs!

French language file updated on my last post !

Friendly

Merci beaucoup pour tes explications qui me seront utiles ! Bonne soirée ! Amitiés

After installation of the slider , it works great, but not edited cms-page, without saving any changes. prestashop 1.5.4.0. slider VERSION 1.5.4

Please Fix it.

Edited by djnick (see edit history)

Friendly

*Edit : New French translated file updated

thankyou

After installation of the slider , it works great, but not edited cms-page, without saving any changes. prestashop 1.5.4.0. slider VERSION 1.5.4

Please Fix it.

can you please enable developer mode and report here any error you see?

Hello,

I hope, I'm right here with my question.

I'm very impressed bei the iSlider.

Only one function I'm not able to implement.

I'd like to have a separate slider only displayed when I open one special category. I tried all possible configurations, but it doesn't work.

What can I do?

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Andreas

you have the filters, choose category-> only the following:-> select the category you want

thanks. I've seen this filter, but which hook do I have to use to display this separate slider only in the main frame of the category?

When I use e.g. "top column", the slider is displayed in the choosen category BUT ALSO on the homepage (start page).....

Best regards

Andreas

Edited by woodys (see edit history)

SOLVED: I found it, it's a combination of filters.

Thanks for this great module!

Best regards

Andreas

@misthero,

Thank you very much to give us your module including French translation !

However, I don't know how to have the part : ajax_homesliderpro_..... ; to give you this translated part on French language file !

$_MODULE['<{homesliderpro}prestashop>ajax_homesliderpro_8fb0f50f9a20bcb70a692cda828b58b6'] = 'Расположение обновлено!';

Friendly

Full Russian translation for 1.6.41.

Полный русский перевод для 1.6.41.

Данный файл необходимо закинуть в папку "translations" (/modules/homesliderpro/translations).

ru.php

Edited by trace (see edit history)

Full Russian translation for 1.6.41.

Полный русский перевод для 1.6.41.

Данный файл необходимо закинуть в папку "translations" (/modules/homesliderpro/translations).

thx!

Hi,

Great module thanks, but I can't get the category image feature working. It only removes the original category image leaving grey backgound...

Edit. Found the activation, seems to work now. The orinal category image still disappears. Removing slider brings it back though

Edited by weaver (see edit history)

Hello

Thanks for your module, that's exactly the one I wanted !

One question, I can't modify the sizes of the images. I modified several times the image height in your slider option but nothing change. I use the prestashop defaut bootstrap.

This is the link for my eshop : http://www.achacunsonjardin.fr/eshop/

Thanks for your help.

Hello

Thanks for your module, that's exactly the one I wanted !

One question, I can't modify the sizes of the images. I modified several times the image height in your slider option but nothing change. I use the prestashop defaut bootstrap.

This is the link for my eshop : http://www.achacunsonjardin.fr/eshop/

Thanks for your help.

I cannot see this module installed.... just the defaul homeslider i suppose

I cannot see this module installed.... just the defaul homeslider i suppose

Yes, I've just reactivated your module. I have another problem, I have a categorie menu but I can't click anywhere when your module is on. It's on the hook Top, I tried to fixed it on the home hook, the categories are clickable but the slider is on the foot of the page, I've tried to changed it but it appear over the categorie menu or in place of new product...

Is there an option to make areas in slider open in new tab or new window?

Yes, I've just reactivated your module. I have another problem, I have a categorie menu but I can't click anywhere when your module is on. It's on the hook Top, I tried to fixed it on the home hook, the categories are clickable but the slider is on the foot of the page, I've tried to changed it but it appear over the categorie menu or in place of new product...

please read the FAQ on page 1

Is there an option to make areas in slider open in new tab or new window?

if you enter the link directly in the area editor it can point everywhere you want and you can add attributes normally

Hi ; mnay thanks for this!!!

I using the cloud version for Prestashop, how can I install it?

Many thanks in advance

Hey,

thank you so mucho for this nice free modul. I have just a question. It`s not possible to change the size of the slideshow. I changed the size more then once but there isn`t any change. My Prestashopversion is 1.6.0.9.

Thank you.

please read the FAQ on page 1

Hello.

I have tried everthing,but i cannot make it work for the slider,the menu buttons and the logo link are not clickable!I read the FAQ,done it,but with no success.

I use the default theme,and ps 1.6.0.14

Thank you

than you surely read this:

My menu link are not clickable when the slider is hooked to "TOP", why? (PS1.6 only)
Because the menu is CSS floated, to fix it change the configuration of the slider, go to positions and choose "Center" or anything else but "Default"

Hi ;

I'm not changeing slider height px ! Please help me....

Not : I'm very bad english. Thank you..

Best regards.post-828159-0-94596800-1429815135_thumb.jpg

Sliders Everywhere Sliders Everywhere

Hi ;

I'm not changeing slider height px ! Please help me....

Not : I'm very bad english. Thank you..

Best regards.attachicon.gif1.jpg

Sliders Everywhere Sliders Everywhere

your slider is not tall enough after changing the slider height you should resize images clicking the button "resize images"

But link in areas not open in new window ! :( 

if you enter the link directly in the area editor it can point everywhere you want and you can add attributes normally

I try again but nothing change..

attachicon.gif2.jpg

I think 300 px is not enough, do you have a link?

But link in areas not open in new window ! :(

are you entering the url in the link field or directly in the editor?

Hello,what i did and worked,was when i did change the dimensions,i upload the pictures again,and everthing worked.

Try it out 

Hi ,

Problem Solved , how does !

1 -I set the first image size after I upload the photos, it was in this way ...

2- But one more question. 

it appears on the home page, but you appear on other pages

best regards.

post-828159-0-56687400-1429860406_thumb.jpg

post-828159-0-21115400-1429860408_thumb.jpg

post-828159-0-13244500-1429860409_thumb.jpg

Hi! Thanks for your job!

When i installed this module on PS 1.6.0.14. Some errors after:

Warning on line 4 in file /modules/homesliderpro/classes/PerfectResizer.php
[2] ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons

Warning on line 5 in file /modules/homesliderpro/classes/PerfectResizer.php

And it is show on every page in BO.

But module is working. After some time of use i see that "layers" on slides not show in FO. Maybe this depend on warnings.

Thx.

What did you mean directly in editor ?

are you entering the url in the link field or directly in the editor?

Hi! Thanks for your job!

When i installed this module on PS 1.6.0.14. Some errors after:

Warning on line 4 in file /modules/homesliderpro/classes/PerfectResizer.php

Warning on line 5 in file /modules/homesliderpro/classes/PerfectResizer.php

And it is show on every page in BO.

But module is working. After some time of use i see that "layers" on slides not show in FO. Maybe this depend on warnings.

Thx.

you can delete those lines from PerfectResizer.php:

ini_set('display_errors',1);

ini_set('display_startup_errors',1);

error_reporting(1);

this is not necessary code I use it just for debugging purpose.

What did you mean directly in editor ?

In the text editor you can enter links like for example in a cms page text editor, is that not enough for your use case?

Edited by misthero (see edit history)

Hi.

Thanks for the module.

I have some problems and i hope you can help.

1. I can not make more than one slider.

2. When i try to edit slider options it dos not change when i save.

I use prestashop 1.5.6.0

Plutten22

please enable developer mode and do all the operations again than report any error you see

also open the browser console and check for javascript errors when you save or try something

please enable developer mode and do all the operations again than report any error you see

also open the browser console and check for javascript errors when you save or try something

The following errors was displayed on top of page in BO:

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with that of DispatcherCore::loadRoutes() in /www/webvol15/yo/1h2v679iibvrh0x/cykelstaden.se/public_html/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 16

Strict Standards: Declaration of SlidersEverywhereController::l() should be compatible with that of AdminControllerCore::l() in /www/webvol15/yo/1h2v679iibvrh0x/cykelstaden.se/public_html/modules/homesliderpro/controllers/admin/SlidersEverywhere.php on line 1944

Plutten 22

apart the error in your override the l() function is not located on line 1944 what version of the module you have?

Hi.

Thanks for helping.

I haver latest version 1.6.41

my Webpage is www.cykelstaden.se if it helps.

plutten22

Hi.

Im sorry but im not very good at this.

Is there some thing i should change in the SlidersEverywhere.php

If so please explain what i should do.

Plutten22

that error shoudn't appear anyway, what version of php is your server running?

and even if it appear with developer mode enable it shoudn't prevent the configuration save functions when developer mode is not enabled.

if you want remove that error you can try relacing the file with the one attached.

SlidersEverywhere.php

• Like 1

Hi

I change the file with the one attached and now the error is gone.

I tried to edit slider options but still not working. It just refreshes the page

and no changes are made.

If i try to make more slides, i get a slide name but i cant enter it.

I attache i screen shot what it looks like.

My server is running PHP 5.5.11

My webpage is www.cykelstaden.se

My prestashop version is 1.5.6.0

you have a javascript error. The edit slider option panel is not active. Reload the page with the browser console (f12) open and report any error you see.

Hello,

I test your module version: 1.6.41 on in prestashop 1.6.0.9. I want to keep the display of the slider only on the home page (home).

So I select all the pages on which I do not want it to appear. I have nothing dégreffer or deleted, I just checked that I wanted it to appear in home.

Problem is that since it no longer appears at all to home: http://myboutik.id1945.com/index.php

I am becoming goat, I have recompiled the theme, empty the cache, browser cookies, nothing to do.

The list of this topic is very long to read "69 pages ...." So if anyone has faced this problem or know how to get the result I want.

I would be grateful to the person who is willing to give me an answer.

It would be a shame that I can not keep it, but then .... I can truly over.

Sincerely.

post-501983-0-14668500-1430151733_thumb.png

Edited by shooping (see edit history)

isn't easier to select "Only the following" and then hightlight just "index"? (that's the HOME page)

Good evening,

Thank you for your answer, too fast. ;)

Problem solved ... but apparently it was off just keeping index.

And then I accommodation (as I currently test and created a new theme) not friendly at all, to take into account a mod into account is particularly hard, sorry.

Quick question: why the slide starts with the last picture ?

Sincerely.

Edited by shooping (see edit history)

you have a javascript error. The edit slider option panel is not active. Reload the page with the browser console (f12) open and report any error you see.

Hi

How do i activate the edit slider option panel.

I reloaded the page in BO in sliders everywhere module browser console open.

Here is the result:

<!--

[if lt IE 7]> <html class="no-js lt-ie9 lt-ie8 lt-ie7 lt-ie6 " lang="en"> <![endif]

-->

<!--

[if IE 7]>    <html class="no-js lt-ie9 lt-ie8 ie7…

-->

<!--

[if IE 8]>    <html class="no-js lt-ie9 ie8" lang=…

-->

<!--

[if gt IE 8]> <html lang="fr" class="no-js ie9" la…

-->

<html class="" lang="sv" xml:lang="sv" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

<head></head>

<body style="">

<div id="ajax_running"></div>

<div id="top_container"></div>

<div id="ajax_confirmation" style="display:none"></div>

<div id="ajaxBox" style="display:none"></div>

<div id="scrollTop"></div>

<div id="alerts"></div>

<ul class="ui-autocomplete ui-front"></ul>

</body>

</html>

Plutten22

Hi, 

This is an awesome module, but I am having a bit of a hard time positionning it exactly where i'd like it to be. Might be a long shot for you to help out, but i'm still going to try to explain what i'm looking for.

In the attached screenshot, the "home-page-tabs" are positionned on top of the slider module.

The slider is also over my products.

I'd like to move the slider on top of the tabs. 

If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

post-834827-0-35439300-1430184969_thumb.png

Hi

How do i activate the edit slider option panel.

I reloaded the page in BO in sliders everywhere module browser console open.

Here is the result:

Plutten22

I don't know what you are looking to but you have to look the console

screenshot_14.png

Hi, 

This is an awesome module, but I am having a bit of a hard time positionning it exactly where i'd like it to be. Might be a long shot for you to help out, but i'm still going to try to explain what i'm looking for.

In the attached screenshot, the "home-page-tabs" are positionned on top of the slider module.

The slider is also over my products.

I'd like to move the slider on top of the tabs. 

If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

tried the top hook?

tried the top hook?

Yes, I did.

Top column hook activated shown in the attached file.

I've since resetted the module, i've left top column and home tab content hook enabled.

post-834827-0-38538400-1430239632_thumb.jpg

Edited by qu0vad1s (see edit history)

you said:"I'd like to move the slider on top of the tabs.
"

so now in on top of your tabs, remove the other hook and you are done, am i missing something?

Sorry it's not clear enough.

Referring to my last screenshot from a few minutes ago, you can see the categories column on the left and the slider on the right. I want to keep those 2 aligned, but move the slider on top of the "popular" tab.

**edit, it's POPULAR and not PRODUCTS tab

ah, ok, but prestashop have no hooks in that position, you should edit your theme and use a custom hook, what to edit depends on you theme anywhay.

you can use the search to find the answer:

screenshot_15.png

that will lead you to this post: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/310597-free-module-sliders-everywhere-responsive-gallery-image-sliders-or-banners-now-3d/?view=findpost&p=1733581

ah, ok, but prestashop have no hooks in that position, you should edit your theme and use a custom hook, what to edit depends on you theme anywhay.

you can use the search to find the answer:

screenshot_15.png

that will lead you to this post: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/310597-free-module-sliders-everywhere-responsive-gallery-image-sliders-or-banners-now-3d/?view=findpost&p=1733581

I figured it out before seeing your reply.

I modified my index.tpl from my theme.

<div>{hook h="displaySlidersPro" slider="Myslider"}<br></div>
{if isset($HOOK_HOME_TAB_CONTENT) && $HOOK_HOME_TAB_CONTENT|trim}
    {if isset($HOOK_HOME_TAB) && $HOOK_HOME_TAB|trim}
        <ul id="home-page-tabs" class="nav nav-tabs clearfix">
{$HOOK_HOME_TAB}
</ul>
{/if}
<div class="tab-content">{$HOOK_HOME_TAB_CONTENT}</div>
{/if}

***edit... that is pretty much exactly what you pointed me to with your link :)

Thanks!!

Hello,

I have a doubt, this slider could see activated mobile version 1.5.5.0 Prestashop option ?. If so, how?

Thank you very much in advance and greetings

Hi All,

First of all really great module !!

But as all of us i ran in to some problems :)

I`m trying to add two sliders on home page, one on top an one at the bottom.

I also had issues with image re-sizing , but i  uploaded images manually and its ok.

Regarding two sliders:

I defined hooks in plugin as it should be, but when I add new slides to 2nd slider and activate it, Pictures from other slider are shown in the same slider right bellow.

I`m using leo sport shoes theme.

Can you advise me what file to edit, to enter hook manually so it would appear just above footer?

Or any other point of action I should try?

Thanks in Advance

And keep up good work :)

post-990783-0-78786300-1430341269_thumb.jpg

sorry is not very clear, what hooks have you enabled? I don't know that theme so I don't know where the hooks are located neither can help you telling what to edit.

In the default theme I would enable footer and add a custom hook in header above the tabs if I got your needs, but I'm not sure.

Hi

Thanks for quick response

So for the first slider on the top of home page I`ve enabled top and home as hook configuration

And for the other that should be on the bottom I`ve enabled home and product footer.

And result I;m getting is: not re sized slide from second slider that should be on the bottom appearing in the first slider right bellow.

Thanks !!

are you sure you are configuring it correctly?? from your words I understand you have 4 hooks enabled with 2 sliders. Is that so?

if you enable 2 hooks per slider you will end up with 4 sliders...

you say:

I`ve enabled top and home as hook   <--- this will appear 2 times in home page and 1 time on every other page

I`ve enabled home and product footer. <--- this will appear in home page and in the products pages below the products...

Hola,

Tengo una duda, este slider funcionaría en la versión de Prestashop 1.5.5.0 activada la versión móvil?. Adjunto pantallazos. Si es así, ¿cómo?

Muchas gracias de antemano y saludos

post-841035-0-49948600-1430378959_thumb.png

post-841035-0-70641300-1430378969_thumb.png

Hola,

Tengo una duda, este slider funcionaría en la versión de Prestashop 1.5.5.0 activada la versión móvil?. Adjunto pantallazos. Si es así, ¿cómo?

Muchas gracias de antemano y saludos

tengo la versión de Prestashop 1.5.5.0 y la versión del módulo              

!Sliders Everywhere! (v:1.6.38). A mi juicio va perfectamente, también en movil.

pero tuve la mala idea de actualizar el módulo a  la versión siguiente y......DESASTRE TOTAL, dejó de funcionar correctametne, sobre todo en cuanto a configuración, creación de nuevos slidesr, etc. lo desinstalé y volví al 1.6.38.