misthero

[FREE MODULE] Sliders Everywhere - Responsive Gallery, Image Sliders or Banners - NOW 3D!

Make a Better Module  

1,072 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see as new feature in the future?

• Automatically enable CMS page slider without manually editing theme file (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.5.4)
    • Video Slides
    • More customizations for colours and controls positions
    • Image map Slides with different clickable areas (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.6.1)
    • Entering custom html in description
    • Option to restart the slider after user click on controls (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.5.4)
    • Different Sliders on Category pages based on categories (*ADDED IN VERSION 1.5.4)

Hi Misthero

Great Module 

But i am unable to re size the slides

Its says problem during Configuration

Please help 

Please help, i uploaded the slider well but now i am unable to configure it, it says that access denied. How do i go about it

Hallo! I translated it into Russian. You can add this in your module, if u want :) 

thank you very much, I will add it in next version

Hi Misthero

Great Module 

But i am unable to re size the slides

Its says problem during Configuration

Please help 

probably file permission problem can you open in your browser the address yoursite.com/modules/homesliderpro/ajax_homesliderpro.php?

Please help, i uploaded the slider well but now i am unable to configure it, it says that access denied. How do i go about it

Can you provide more details? I don't understand what is happening to you...

probably file permission problem can you open in your browser the address yoursite.com/modules/homesliderpro/ajax_homesliderpro.php?

Yes i have tried it is saying Permission denied!!

ok than permissions are goos, if it says "Problem Changing Configuration" it is a database problem. try resetting the module or reinstalling it, also try doing that with developer mode enabled

ok than permissions are goos, if it says "Problem Changing Configuration" it is a database problem. try resetting the module or reinstalling it, also try doing that with developer mode enabled

Tried re installing the module also with developer mode enabled 

still same issue 

I am trying to change the image on my banner block but for some reason it just does not change the image but it says your settings are updated 

Hi,

I think I have similar problem, at right and left columns it works fine for me, but I try to use it at center with carousel mode, the images are stretched (at the button of http://www.compraze.com.br/fucosta/), 

I think I got something wrong with setup, or I can´t resize them.

I am trying to change the image on my banner block but for some reason it just does not change the image but it says your settings are updated 

do you have a link so i can see the result? can you explain what are you triyng to achieve?

Hi,

I think I have similar problem, at right and left columns it works fine for me, but I try to use it at center with carousel mode, the images are stretched (at the button of http://www.compraze.com.br/fucosta/), 

I think I got something wrong with setup, or I can´t resize them.

image are not streched looks like you are using too small images and with wrong proportions for your setup

SIr no solution for my problem??

yes that is correct, if your slider is named Slide2, you should see it, tried to clear smarty cache?

Hi

after installing slide everywhere, the icons (icon email footer, iconer call us now ...) My bootstrap theme prestashop 6.1.09 does not display correctly, but when I disables the module display these icons becomes normal . could you help me please ?

url : www.distributechmaroc.com

thinks in advance.

Edited by distributechmaroc (see edit history)

E' POSSIBILE INSERIRE IN DUE O + CATEGORIE CONTEMPORANEAMENTE LA SLIDER?

NELLA VERSIONE MI FA SCEGLIERE SOLO UNA CATEGORIA ALLA VOLTA

E' POSSIBILE COPIARE INVECE CHE CARICARE DA ZERO LA SLIDER?

GRAZIE

image.jpg

Place your sliders, banners or galleries Everywhere you want in your shop:

Home Page

Footer

Sidebars

CMS Pages

Inside CMS Description

Product Categories

Product sidebar

Product Footer

And with custom hooks: cart, payment page, inside other modules, etc..

This started with a rewriting of Prestashop homeslider, but with many more features, with time it become a new different module on his own.

And here you have a small list of features:

This module is only compatible with prestashop 1.5+, 1.6+

Multishop users MUST install the module in ALL SHOP context, if not the module wont work
Let me know if you have any issue.

You have Questions? Please read the FAQ

click the SHOW button below

FAQ

What this module can do?
- This module can display full galleries of images or a single banner, promotional image, or a combination of that in many places of your shop.
- It can replace the default homeslider.
- You can have 3 or a dozen of sliders and images in any page of your shop, including the home page.
- It can be used as Category Image replacing the default category image but whit the ability to have a custom link and title on it, or replace the category image with a gallery showing a selection of products in your category.
- It can show the image or slider on top, on footer, on sidebars, on products page or everywhere else you prefer.
- It can show a gallery on CMS pages, every CMS page can have it's own gallery.
- On CMS pages it can also show sliders and galleries inside the text, so you can have a description, than a gallery, than more text etc..
- It can be used to place a promotional banner in your footer or sidebar, or even in your cart.

What this module cannot do?
- Coffee!

How do I activate CMS or CATEGORY functionality?
- Sadly Prestashop doesn't have "hooks" for those specific parts of our shops so a little modification of the theme file is necessary to create our own hook. The module can do it automatically going on "configuration" page and clicking the activate buttons for CMS or CATEGORY page, it works well for default themes, just remember that not every theme is the same so it is possible that the automatic method doesn't work for your specific theme. The module prefer doing nothing if it is unable to determine where to place the hook avoiding breaking your shop. In this case follow the instruction for manual activation.

I activated CMS or CATEGORY functionality, but doesn't work. What can I do?
- first of all clear your smarty cache.
- check that you have assigned a slider to your CMS page or Category.
- if nothing works try enabling DEV MODE to see if there is any error.

Do this module works on mobile phones?
- Yes, at least on any modern smartphone able to navigate internet pages. Sometimes it works better on mobile phone than in Internet Explorer :)

Is this module responsive?
- Yes, but it needs your theme to be responsive too. It will not make your theme responsive.

What browser are supported?
- Any modern browser IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Safary, the lastest versions of all those browser are supported. Just the 3D animation could not work on some older browser due to the lack of 3D support. It will try to detect those browsers and switch to "Fade" animation if 3D is not supported.

May I customize my galleries?
- Yes, you can change different things, choose how the gallery is animated, customize timings, buttons and title placement and the gallery size.

I have changed the size of the gallery but nothing changed
- You need to upload the Images again.
- Starting from version 1.6 when you change the slider size a new button will appear giving you the option to save and resize all the images.

I have some text on my images and my shop is multilingual, can I have a different image for every language?
- Yes, when you upload your images uncheck "Same image for all languages" and upload a different image for every active language.

I don't need the description or the url link.
- Just leave it blank.

Should the url link be absolute or relative?
- You choose, anyway if you are linking to a page of your own shop I advise you tu use relative link so if you want an image to link to a specific category of your shop don't use

http://www.example.com/en/cat/37/dresses

but just "/cat/37/dresses", excluding the first part and the language code you will get the correct url for every language since prestashop remember the language of the current user and automatically will bring him to the correct page.

How do I create a new Gallery?
- Go to "Preferences" -> "Sliders EveryWhere" in your backoffice, in "Slides Setup" type the New Slider Name and click "Add New Slider".

I cannot find the sliders setup page where it is?
- Go to "Preferences" -> "Sliders EveryWhere" in your backoffice.

Why this module have it's own menu tab?
- This will allow your emplyee (if you want) to easily find it and manage it, the module have some basic permission configuration too.

Why my gallery stop the auto advance when I clic on a control?
- This is the default behaviour if you prefer the slider to keep moving after clicking on controls enable "Auto Restart";

Where can I place my sliders?
- Anywhere?! By default you can place your gallery in any default Prestashop hook, like Homepage, Top, Left and Right Sidebar, Left and Right Product Sidebar Footer and Product Footer.
- If you activate the "Category functionality" you can even replace the category image with a slider.
- If you activate the "CMS functionality" you can place a gallery on top of your CMS pages.
- You can use the "Custom hook" to place the slider in any other part of your shop.
- For CMS pages you can use shorcodes to place a slider/gallery directly in your cms page text editor (for this to work you don't need the "CMS functionality")

How to show an image, or gallery in my product category page?
- Go to "Preferences" -> "Sliders EveryWhere" in your backoffice. Locate the name of the slider you want to place in a specific Category and click on the category text area. A pupup will appear allowing you to choose the category.

How to show an image, or gallery in a CMS page?
- Go to "Preferences" -> "CMS" in your backoffice and edit the CMS page where you want the slider to appear. You should see a new field allowing you to select a gallery. Or you can copy/paste your slider shortcode directly in the description!

What is a "shortcode"?
- A "shortcode" is a small piece of code (wordpress uses a lot) that you can enter in a textarea and will be replaced with a gallery or something else.

How do I use shortcodes exactly?
- This modules shortcodes have te following syntax

[SE:slideName]

"SE" stands for Sliders Everywhere the only part that change is the slider name, it depends on the name you give to your banner or gallery.
- Copy/ Paste the shortcode in your CMS page editor area replacing the "slideName" with your slider name.
- Save.
- you can see an example here where 4 sliders can appear in a grid inside a html table: Shortcode usage.

What is a "Hook"?
- Prestashop call HOOKS specific "places" or "parts" of the template where modules can be "attached" to display things, common hooks are Header, Homepage, Sidebars etc.

How do I use Custom Hooks?
- Custom hooks can be placed manually in your tpl to show a banner or gallery, or many galleries everywhere you whant in your shop. Even places where by default would be not possible because Prestashop doesn't provide hooks. You can even show the same slider over and over (for example you need a banner promoting some discount and you want it to appear during payment process or registration and in your home page, and in a specific manufacturer page.
- In order to do that you need to edit your theme tpl (which one depends on where you want the slider to appear). And copy paste the custom hook code you see in backoffice.
- Every slider in this module have is own custom hook created dynamically, this is the syntax

{hook h="displaySlidersPro" slider="sliderName"}

is always the same, what changes is "sliderName" depending on the name you give to your slider.

May I use Custom hooks to show more than a slider in the same spot?
- Sure, just paste as many as you want in your tpl:

{hook h="displaySlidersPro" slider="sliderNameA"}
{hook h="displaySlidersPro" slider="sliderNameB"}
etc...

My menu link are not clickable when the slider is hooked to "TOP", why? (PS1.6 only)
Because the menu is CSS floated, to fix it change the configuration of the slider, go to positions and choose "Center" or anything else but "Default"

I cannot save the configuration of my slider, like sizes positions etc. What is ahppening?
The configuration is saved via ajax calling a file named ajax_homesliderpro.php. Server configuration or wrong file and folder permissions can prevent that from working. Try the following:

Open your browser and visit the page www.mysite.com/modules/homesliderpro/ajax_homesliderpro.php.

(use your real domain) You should see a "Permission Denied" message. If you see anything else than something is wrong with permissions or your server is preventing that file from working.

How can I display the slider only on certain pages, for example home? (PS 1.6 only)
Many Prestashop hooks are present on every page of the shop. For example "TOP" is everywhere, if you want it on TOP but only in home go to "Modules->Positions" and locate SlidersEverywhere inside the "displayTop" group. You will see an "edit button" next to it, click it.
Now exclude every page but "index" and the slider will show only on the home page.
Note: doing so every slider you hook on TOP will appear only in home, a different solution that will allow for example to have a slider on home and a different one on another page is using a condition in your tpl like this:

{if $page_name =='index'}
    {hook h="DisplaySlidersPro" slider="sliderName"}
{/if}

Why to write a FAQ?
- Because many of those questions are already been answered in the forums, but people is lazy, so now I can say: "did you read the FAQ"?

Is this module really free?
- No, not really, is a joke! It costs a lot of hours developing it.

Why is it free?
- Despite many hours spent developing it I believe that free modules will make Prestashop more used by everyone, and the more attention it gets, more developers will work on it making it better and better. And I believe that sharing knowledge is how mankind can really evolve. Anyway if you like this module I will gladly accept a beer in exchange for my work and the support given on the forums! :)

I like your work, how can I buy you a beer?
Thank you! Just download the module and click on the "Donate" button on the bottom of the configuration page! Beer is what make devolopers work harder!

I don't like your module, make a better one, you owe me!
Thank you! Just download the module and click on the "Donate" button on the bottom of the configuration page! Beer is what make devolopers work harder!

Support requests

to get a correct answer ask for help in this topic and, if possible, remember to include the following details:

1) Prestashop version.
2) Module version used.
3) Steps to follow to reproduce the issue.
4) The issue happens every time, randomly or what?
5) Do you see any errors with developer mode enabled?
6) Url of the website (if you don't want to share it on the forums send me the link with a PM, just the url not the full help request)

---------------------------------

Supporto in Italiano: QUI

Soporte en Español: AQUI

---------------------------------

This module got more than 6.000 downloads!

Live Sites using this module:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Downloads ***

Latest Version

Version 1.6.38
attachicon.gifSlidersEverywhere1.6.38.zip

---------------------

Install Instructions:
1) Extract the archive in your modules folder
2) Go to your backoffice click on "Modules", find SlidersEverywhere and click INSTALL

Update Instruction:
Extract the new archive in your module folder without uninstalling from backoffice, just overwrite everything.
(if you uninstall you will lose the sliders you already have)

---------------------

Changelogs:

Version 1.5.1:

• first public release

Version 1.5.2:

• Added the option to open url link in new window
  • Added sperimental features: You can now add a different slider to each CMS page!!

Version 1.5.3:

• ** NEW ANIMATION 3D Flipping slides!! ** (fallback to fade animation if browser doesn't support 3D)
  • Added check on Slide name to avoid unwanted characters breaking the javascript
  • Slightly modified and optimized the CSS
  • New Icon
  • Various fixes and improvements

Version 1.5.31:

• Fix to 3D Flip animation on some browsers

Version 1.5.4 (beta)

• New feature: different sliders for every Category pages
  • Automatic modification of theme files for CMS and CATEGORY sliders (may not work with every theme)
  • Category sliders will only show if there is no category image or image map (scene) for that category
  • Automatic backup and recover of your theme files (do it before uninstall)
  • You can now leave title empty allowing to have titles shown only on some slide
  • Added option to auto restart the slider after clicking on controls or pager
  • Added option to show play and stop buttons to start or pause the slideshow manually
  • Is now possible to add multiple sliders or banner to the same hook (if you want 3 sliders on left sidebar, you can!)
  • Slider configuration moved to a new TAB under "preferences menu"
  • New permission control, is possible to disable hook configuration and size modification to non ADMIN employee, but still letting them add images and text to existing sliders. Useful if you are working with a client that likes to change the images by himself and you want to prevent him messing with your layout.
  • Improved compatibility with Prestashop 1.6 default bootstrap theme.
  • Fixed css conflicts with prestashop homeslider
  • Images tags now are W3C compliant
  • Fixed a little bug with jQuery 1.10+
  • Many other fixes and little changes I don't remember right now

Version 1.5.41

• bug fix: tab not appearing on update from previous version (you only need this if you are upgrading from version 1.3 or less)

Version 1.5.5

• OMG!! we got SHORTCODES!!
  • Shortcodes on CSM pages only for now.
  • NEW feature: Automatic Updates!!
  • Code improvement
  • Fixed bug where sometime wasn't possible to remove a slider from a category
  • Category sliders get now priority on category, so if you have a slider the main category image will be removed, it still works everywhere else, like in subcategory list etc..
  • Did I said that we have Shortcodes already?!!

Version 1.5.51

• BUGFIX Release
  • Fixed category selction not scrollable
  • Fixed error with jQuery UI if jquery version is too high (maybe??)
  • Fixed a compatibility issue with smartblog module

Version 1.5.52

• BUGFIX Release

Version 1.5.53

• BUGFIX Release
  • Performance Improvements
  • Backoffice UI Improvements
  • Easier Handling of many sliders
  • Fixed file name handling
  • Better resize method (on image upload)
  • CSS improvements

Version 1.5.54

• Fixed a small bug where automatic CMS and CATEGORY activation was somethime non working
  • Improved the automatic update process.

Version 1.6.1

• NEW FEATURE: customizable clicable areas for every slide
  • Performance Improvements
  • Backoffice UI Improvements
  • New base hooks for prestashop 1.6+
  • Many many many bugs fixed!
  • New bugs introduced (eventually :ph34r: )

Version 1.6.2

• NEW FEATURE: Carousel Mode (configurable number of slides in desktop and responsive mode)
  • NEW FEATURE: Batch resize multiple images at once
  • NEW FEATURE: basic positiong, center your slide, place side by side with other elements, configure the space between elements (top bottom or left and right)
  • New bugs introduced (eventually :ph34r: )

Version 1.6.25

• Fixed rtl language display issue
  • Fixed small bug when creating new cms page
  • Added new default hook: display Banner for prestashop 1.6
  • Added tabs for easier slider configuration in BO
  • Some preparation for new features coming in next version

Version 1.6.28

• Fixed small bug when changing permissions
  • Some css fixes

Version 1.6.33

• Is now possible to REORDER Sliders, so if you have more than one slider on same hook you can change his relative position.
  • COLOR PICKERS to change sliders elements COLORS!
  • MEDIA QUERIES the spacing and position options are more advanced and allow to perfectly control how to show the slider, in Advanced mode you can also choose how to show it for tablets and mobile changing relative size and more.
  • HTML EDITOR both for slider default description and for AREAS description, the AREA HTML EDITOR apper after you reload the page.
  • FIXED BUG with images having spaces in the filename
  • CHANGED the H1 Tag in slider title to H2 for SEO

Version 1.6.34

• Fixed transparent PNG showing black instead of transparent
  • Fixed CMS PAGE Slider selector empty

Version 1.6.35

• Fixed Top position disabling menu buttons
  • Fixed Slider Configuration not saving correctly in multishop context

Version 1.6.36

• Fixed detection of https (thanks to luthien)
  • Added option for image quality/compression

Version 1.6.38

• Added shortcodes to Product description, is now possible to insert a slider directly there
  • Slider configuration sometime not saving on some server due to Cross Domain Ajax Request is probably fixed.
  • New update detection (experimental) let me know your findings
  • Small bug fixes

Old Versions:

Version 1.6.36
attachicon.gifSlidersEverywhere1.6.36.zip
Version 1.6.33
attachicon.gifSlidersEverywhere1.6.33.zip
Version 1.6.28
attachicon.gifSlidersEverywhere1.6.28.zip
Version 1.6.25
attachicon.gifSlidersEverywhere1.6.25.zip
Version 1.6.1
attachicon.gifSlidersEverywhere1.6.1.zip
Version 1.5.54
SlidersEverywhere1.5.54 574 downloads
Version 1.5.52
SlidersEverywhere1.5.52 429 downloads
Version 1.5.41
SlidersEverywhere1.5.41 159 downloads
Version 1.5.4 (beta)
SlidersEverywhere1.5.4 158 downloads
Version 1.5.31
SlidersEverywhere1.5.31

I really like this module but I wish that the CSS was in an external sheet rather than loaded in the header of every page.

my main problem is i can not add a new slide,uploading images. its a nice module and i have tested it in my localhost,but still i can not add a new slide

I really like this module but I wish that the CSS was in an external sheet rather than loaded in the header of every page.

there are 2 css one is external, but there is a small one that is not static it needs smarty variables that are processed at run time

my main problem is i can not add a new slide,uploading images. its a nice module and i have tested it in my localhost,but still i can not add a new slide

i don't understand. the save button is working? do you get any error?

i don't understand. the save button is working? do you get any error?

thanks for your quick reply

i add an image the i click save as i do to the default image slider, i use the upload your slide option.

thank you very much, I will add it in next version

:) OK, if you add new words or expressions, let me know))

than you should have a little red X for every row, locate the rows I said inside the ps_configuration table and click the X

edit-rows.gif

Hello there!

I've been looking for those rows but only found the ones I send in attach.

What are the ones to delete?!

Should I install the upgrade of new version??

Thank you.

post-850589-0-49086800-1420476073_thumb.png

post-850589-0-81566800-1420476074_thumb.png

Hello there!

I've been looking for those rows but only found the ones I send in attach.

What are the ones to delete?!

Should I install the upgrade of new version??

Thank you.

after uninstalling you still have this row?

SLIDERSEVERYWHERE_SETS

if yes delete it

the other rows are not from thim module, this is the list of rows this module create:

HOMESLIDERPRO_CONFIG

HOMESLIDERPRO_HOOKS

HOMESLIDERPRO_STANDARD

SLIDERSEVERYWHERE_SETS

you already have the latest version 1.6.38

New try out new problems...

Now, after uploading it gave the message:

Notice on line 110 in file /htdocs/public/www/unique_shop/modules/homesliderpro/homesliderpro.php
[8] unserialize() [<a href='function.unserialize'>function.unserialize</a>]: Error at offset 0 of 159 bytes

Notice on line 175 in file /htdocs/public/www/unique_shop/modules/homesliderpro/homesliderpro.php
[8] Undefined index: need_update

Damn, it sucks to be a newbie... 

Edited by EveryonesUnique (see edit history)

did you deleted SLIDERSEVERYWHERE_SETS row before reinstalling?

also what collation is your database? please change it to utf8_general_ci and try again

Edited by misthero (see edit history)

did you deleted SLIDERSEVERYWHERE_SETS row before reinstalling?

also what collation is your database? please change it to utf8_general_ci and try again

What I did was:

- uninstalled the module;

- deleted the module;

- deleted the row SLIDERSEVERYWHERE_SETS in database

- uploaded slidereseverywhere module, and received the red notice 

Notice on line 110 in file /htdocs/public/www/unique_shop/modules/homesliderpro/homesliderpro.php

[8] unserialize() [<a href='function.unserialize'>function.unserialize</a>]: Error at offset 0 of 50 bytes

Notice on line 175 in file /htdocs/public/www/unique_shop/modules/homesliderpro/homesliderpro.php

My database collation is already in utf8_general_ci...

nice module.

but sadly the CSS transform: translate3d(...) breaks other fixed elements in my theme.

will have to use another slider.

My database collation is already in utf8_general_ci...

is that so for every table?

sometime you can have different collation per table es:

database_1.jpg

I'm asking because I need to understend where your problem comes from to be able to fix it.

@grosseskino do you have a link to check your css with the slider active?

is that so for every table?

sometime you can have different collation per table es:

database_1.jpg

I'm asking because I need to understend where your problem comes from to be able to fix it.

Hello there!

You were absolutely right, I'm sending two print screen so you can check the collation on the tables.

I have all tables as utf8_general_ci, except one and the last line on the table.

I hope you can see on the fotos what I mean... 

Thank you for your help

post-850589-0-00371800-1420817971_thumb.png

post-850589-0-31761400-1420817972_thumb.png

ok that is, you have to change the collation of the full database and every single table, if not new tables could have different collation

Very easy:

1. create a new slider

2. edit your cms page directly and you have a field to choose the slider

2.1 optionally you can enter the shortcode directly in cms editor: [sE:slidername]

• Like 1

PrestaShop Addict,

I have a problem that affects the slide operation , appears the " literal " name.
Already removed everything that has this command folder / themes / default- ootstrap .

Which module can place this is " literal " command ?

post-736623-0-73225800-1421852141_thumb.jpg

Edited by intermediadorpopular (see edit history)

Hello, the plugin has been working quite well with my shop, but when I updated it, It does not work anymore and I configured it to show 3 slide images at the same time, then now when I updated it, It only shows 1 image without the next and previous button anymore. Is there any way I can downgrade my version without deleting my slides?. 

Horizontal and Vertical animations not working.. 

prestashop version is 1.5.4

also when choosing 3D animation the screen distorts when scrolling.

"Problem Changing Configuration"  unable to edit size of slides 

Please provide a solution 

I have the same problem. Please help because I can't edit slides. Presta 1.6.0.11

I've got a problem with draw areas. They have to be "in the middle" of a slide. Let's say a draw area is near the top right of a slide and is so long it contains few rows. In this case we'll see only the last row of the lable or even none.

Is any way to fix it?

Horizontal and Vertical animations not working.. 

prestashop version is 1.5.4

also when choosing 3D animation the screen distorts when scrolling.

please provide a link to se the issue, it is problably some css conflict

I have the same problem. Please help because I can't edit slides. Presta 1.6.0.11

the other user solved it changing the database collation, check that every table in your database have the same collation, usually the standard is utf8-general-ci

I've got a problem with draw areas. They have to be "in the middle" of a slide. Let's say a draw area is near the top right of a slide and is so long it contains few rows. In this case we'll see only the last row of the lable or even none.

Is any way to fix it?

may I see it can you give a link to your shop?

Hi, I'm using latest version (1.6.38) of the module. When I hook it to the home, than slider is after the home tabs. I changed the positions, deleted smarty and browser cache, and the slider remains after the home tabs.

How to position the sliders between horizontal menu and the home tabs ? When I use hook to top, than the horizontal menu will not open anymore. CCC for JS is disabled. Theme is default one. PS 1.6.0.11

may I see it can you give a link to your shop?

It is on my loclahost yet.

Please see the attached picture.

PICTURE

Text of the draw are is: Row one row two row three.

Edited by ldon (see edit history)

Hi, I'm using latest version (1.6.38) of the module. When I hook it to the home, than slider is after the home tabs. I changed the positions, deleted smarty and browser cache, and the slider remains after the home tabs.

How to position the sliders between horizontal menu and the home tabs ? When I use hook to top, than the horizontal menu will not open anymore. CCC for JS is disabled. Theme is default one. PS 1.6.0.11

are you using default theme?

please read here https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/310597-free-module-sliders-everywhere-responsive-gallery-image-sliders-or-banners-now-3d/?view=findpost&p=1810493

It is on my loclahost yet.

Please see the attached picture.

PICTURE

Text of the draw are is: Row one row two row three.

Sorry I wanted to check the css rules on your site, what I can suggest you looking at the picture alone is to make the area bigger..

When we click on a particular product, after which the Detailed Product page open, we wanted that slider should be displayed below the details of that product. Currently, it is displayed on the Top position and I dont know how to change the position to bottom, so that the slider is displayed on all specific/ detailed product pages

please read here https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/310597-free-module-sliders-everywhere-responsive-gallery-image-sliders-or-banners-now-3d/?view=findpost&p=1810493

Sorry I wanted to check the css rules on your site, what I can suggest you looking at the picture alone is to make the area bigger..

Unfortunately it is not possible because there are more areas beneath each other.
I thought, if is possible to make a lebel to be adaptive to the picture area.

If you'll do so you'll have definitely a beer from me (or several?) :o).
And I'm sure it will help many other users.

Thank you.

ok that is, you have to change the collation of the full database and every single table, if not new tables could have different collation

How can I change the collation on all database?!

Have to change each table individually??

Will that have any repercussion on any other functionality of the database/site?!

Hi

Thanks for the module.Its realy helpful.I have a question.Can I show thumbs with of all slider images instead of the pager dots.If so how can I do this?

Will that have any repercussion on any other functionality of the database/site?!

no, that is caused bad setup of the main collation of your database, every table should have the same. Normally new tables should have the same collation than the rest

Hi

Thanks for the module.Its realy helpful.I have a question.Can I show thumbs with of all slider images instead of the pager dots.If so how can I do this?

not possible right now, sorry.

Thanks for the reply.Is there any other module with this feature.I am new to prestashop.

Can I change ps_layered_category table to utf8_general_ci by using the sql command:

ALTER TABLE ps_layered_category CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8_general_ci

Will this command solve my issue?!

Thank you for your help ;)

HI, 

thanks for your module which is very usefull !

Just for information (it wasn't a big deal), all my config disapeared when I made an upgrade from Prestashop 1.6.0.9 to 1.6.0.11. (without desactivate the the module)

But the config informations seemed to be still in the database... but I had no slide in the back office.

I just reuploaded the image it was fast, but wanted to give this feedback.

• Like 1

thanks for your feedback, do you think the prestashop update deleted the images? you got any error or notice during the update process?

Hello,

I just installed the module and when I click Save in the Edit Slider Options panel it's displaying a modal window with some HTML output. The window closes after a second or two and the updates are not saved.

I'm on Prestashop 1.6.0.9 and using version 1.6.38 of the Sliders Everywhere module.

Any ideas?

Thanks

I tried a new install of the module and it gave me errors while uploading:

[8] unserialize() [<a href='function.unserialize'>function.unserialize</a>]: Error at offset 0 of 159 bytes

And when I tried to install it the errors were:

[8] unserialize() [<a href='function.unserialize'>function.unserialize</a>]: Error at offset 0 of 50 bytes

Notice on line 142 in file /htdocs/public/www/unique_shop/modules/homesliderpro/homesliderpro.php
[8] unserialize() [<a href='function.unserialize'>function.unserialize</a>]: Error at offset 0 of 41 bytes

Notice on line 148 in file /htdocs/public/www/unique_shop/modules/homesliderpro/homesliderpro.php
[8] unserialize() [<a href='function.unserialize'>function.unserialize</a>]: Error at offset 0 of 20 bytes

What should I do?!

The site in question is:

http://www.uniquepoufs.com/unique_shop/index.php

Thank you for your help.

Hello,

I just installed the module and when I click Save in the Edit Slider Options panel it's displaying a modal window with some HTML output. The window closes after a second or two and the updates are not saved.

I'm on Prestashop 1.6.0.9 and using version 1.6.38 of the Sliders Everywhere module.

Any ideas?

Thanks

is there any errors in the html ouput? if so can you post it here? and if not try enabling developer mode first. than report any error you see

I tried a new install of the module and it gave me errors while uploading:

And when I tried to install it the errors were:

Notice on line 142 in file /htdocs/public/www/unique_shop/modules/homesliderpro/homesliderpro.php

[8] unserialize() [<a href='function.unserialize'>function.unserialize</a>]: Error at offset 0 of 41 bytes

Notice on line 148 in file /htdocs/public/www/unique_shop/modules/homesliderpro/homesliderpro.php

[8] unserialize() [<a href='function.unserialize'>function.unserialize</a>]: Error at offset 0 of 20 bytes

What should I do?!

The site in question is:

http://www.uniquepoufs.com/unique_shop/index.php

Thank you for your help.

check the database table collation like this other user, https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/310597-free-module-sliders-everywhere-responsive-gallery-image-sliders-or-banners-now-3d/page-58?do=findComment&comment=1944384 read the last 2 pages of this topic

I need more detail, what appear inside the modal window? do you have a screenshot or something?

very strange, never saw anything like that, what happen if you try to access from your browser the url: www.yourdomain.com/modules/homesliderpro/ajax_homesliderpro.php?

change the first part with your real domain

i don't know what is happening to you. when you save the module communicate with the ajax_homesliderpro.php file and the modal popup will show anything that file is returnig. normally a success message or an error message. here something is getting in the middle but I don't know what it is. maybe the module is getting the wrong url.

It's still me, I have changed all collation on my database and still can't install the module    :S

What have I done wrong?

I really like the idea of using the module in my site, but it's all against...

I truly appreciate the help.

Do you want me to send you some files?
The bigger area? Every area near of the right side will have a description  as you can see on the link below.

One more question. Why is on a CMS page an option to select slider. I selected one but it doesn't work. I can not see it on my CMS page.

Do you want me to send you some files?
The bigger area? Every area near of the right side will have a description  as you can see on the link below.

One more question. Why is on a CMS page an option to select slider. I selected one but it doesn't work. I can not see it on my CMS page.

what about just moving the areas more on the left?

the cms option should be enabled in module configuration this will allow you to have a slider for every given cms page. Only works if enabled

what about just moving the areas more on the left?

the cms option should be enabled in module configuration this will allow you to have a slider for every given cms page. Only works if enabled

1. There are more areas on the left of that.
2. I've done so by automatic method and I can see only a large picture with question mark

Version 1,6,0,11

hello,

I downloaded the module. it seems to be easy in use. The problem is I didn't succeded to assign the slider to the cms page. in the hook sheet there are many possibiliies to assigne the slider, including categories, but not cms page. How can I do it?

thank you

hello,

I downloaded the module. it seems to be easy in use. The problem is I didn't succeded to assign the slider to the cms page. in the hook sheet there are many possibiliies to assigne the slider, including categories, but not cms page. How can I do it?

thank you

P.S. I have activated the slider for cms pages, but I don't see any possibility in the sheet.

P.S. I have activated the slider for cms pages, but I don't see any possibility in the sheet.

did you tried visiting your cms page? you can even use shortcodes, please read the FAQ on page 1 :)

did you tried visiting your cms page? you can even use shortcodes, please read the FAQ on page 1 :)

Thank you very much for the rapid reply. Yes, with the shortcode it worked perfectly. Great! The rest is very easy. Thank you!

than it is appearing in the right position don't you think? if you want it on top you should hook it on Top.

than it is appearing in the right position don't you think? if you want it on top you should hook it on Top.

but i want the slider to be side-by-side with left column.. can you help me?

not possible automatically since there is no prestashop hook above the tabs side by side with the left column, you shuold edit your theme header.tpl and place a custom hook in there right after the center column div