Hello, To all i am back after long time for all Prestashop lovers.

Slider Revolution The world's Best Slider is coming on Prestashop.

skywood_features.png

The Technology behind Slider Revolution

• CSS Transitions with jQuery FallBack
  • Fully Responsive (Optional) & Mobile Specific Features
  • jQuery 1.7 – jQuery 2.x Supported
  • Lightning Fast Greensock Animation Engine NEW
  • Powerful API to Stop, Play, Swap Slides, etc.

General Slider & Editor Capabilities

• All Sizes Possible: Custom, Auto-Responsive, Full-Screen
  • Variable or Fixed Image Height
  • Image BG Cover, Contain, Tiling, Alignment, etc. NEW
  • Custom Image Alt Tag for SEO NEW
  • WYSIWYG Drag & Drop Editor with “Lock” Feature
  • Easy Caption Alignment
  • Published / Unpublished Slides NEW
  • Lazy Loading for Quicker Slider Start
  • Set Per Slide Link and Target
  • Fullscreen YouTube , Vimeo and
  • Self-Hosted HTML5 Videos
  • Auto-Start for Videos On / Off
  • Optional Shadow GFX below Slider

Slide Navigation

• Bullet, Button, Thumbnail Navigation
  • Mobile Touch Enabled (Optional)
  • “Stop Slide Timer on Hover” Function
  • Video Playback stops Timer
  • Auto-Hiding of Navigation with Delay Option
  • Optional Countdown Timer Line
  • Set the Position of Time Line
  • Set Size and Number of Visible Thumbs
  • Hide / Enable Navigation on Mobile Devices
  • Keyboard Navigation NEW

WordPress Goodies

• Import / Export Sliders
  • Post Based Sliders
  • Multi Language Support (WPML, .po, .mo)
  • Multi Site (WPMU) Supported
  • User Role Management
  • Embed Plugin Library only when needed NEW

Captions

• Transition Builder: Huge Number of Possible Transitions
  • Set Start / End Time and Speed of Captions
  • Separate In / Out Transitions with Rotation, Scale, Skew, Opacity, Perspective, etc. NEW
  • Add Unlimited Number of Captions
  • Youtube, Vimeo, Self-Hosted HTML5 Videos as Caption
  • Set link per Captions
  • Option to Link to a Specific Slide via Caption
  • Variable Caption Image Size
  • Option to Hide Captions on Mobile Devices

Slide Transitions

• WYSIWYG Drag & Drop Editor
  • Easy Caption Alignment
  • Huge Variety of Basic, Flat, 3D Transitions
  • Customizable Transition Speed (Individual / Global)

Preview

Looking your feedback about the slider...

• Like 4

Hi,
it will work with Prestashop 1.4.x ?

I am interested in purchasing. Please tell me about the price and the possibility of purchasing.

Hi,

it will work with Prestashop 1.4.x ?

I am interested in purchasing. Please tell me about the price and the possibility of purchasing.

It work greate than 1.5.5 as we use full object mode with this. We can integrated on your site by custom jquery . For that you can PM me.

Hello Smartdatasoft!

Is there a possibility to buy an extended license for using slider with my theme on envato?

Best regards

polcoder

Hello Smartdatasoft!

Is there a possibility to buy an extended license for using slider with my theme on envato?

Best regards

polcoder

Right now we have no plane to give extended licence.  Keep in touch if we change our mind then you will saw in codecanyon. We will release regular licence soon. So you can add your theme show case and mentioned that it is not include on theme . If you need to sue you need to buy regular licence. 

Ok thanks. But where do i find it? Can you send me a direct link? I cant find it for prestashop on Codecanyon.

Is it responsive?

Edited by tasve (see edit history)

Hello.

We buy this modules just $19

Smal price with best quality slider.

We recomended best slider for prestashop.

We use prestashop 1.6.0.6 and module works like a charm.

link centralgrosirbaju.com

thanks smart data

I bought this myself, and its the best slider ever, thanks for the support:)

Hi,

We have bought a theme that comes with your slider included.
It has some great features, but does it have multilanguage support for the caption?

Would it be easy to adapt to multilanguage?

How and where are the sliders saved, mays it could be easily to adapt the image of caption for multilanguage.

Thanks

Pedro

@sadlyblue

our current version is full multilingual support. :)

Each and every part is possible to do multilingual. You need to enable the option WPML a option in slider settings. Which help you to clone same slide in different language and then change text or images :)

Thanks for the quick reply.

I've enabled that option, but haven't found the option for the languages.

Can you please tell, or post a print, to where i can find the option to set a slide to a language?

Thanks again,

Pedro

@sadlyblue

From slider option you will see icon for language. I have attached image . hope you can understand.

post-460779-0-11296300-1398103928_thumb.png

post-460779-0-64167600-1398103933_thumb.png

post-460779-0-72078000-1398103961_thumb.png

Sorry for my english, but i wrote "translation" not "transition".

I have the same problem as Sadlyblue, I can't be able to see the "icon for language"

revslider.png

Could this issue come from the fact that i had only one language when i installed the module?

I'm going to reinstall revslider with two active languages and see if that works.

Edit : No, still doesn't work.

Edit : Solved by upgrading to 4.2.2

Edited by Ben@CafeProd (see edit history)

Hi,

I followed your examples, but i didn't found the language option when "edit slides" menu, not even when editing the layers.

I have v4.1.4, using chrome, but have tried using firefox also. I attached a print of the slide list after i activated the wpml option.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks again.

Pedro

post-408012-0-65635500-1398155558_thumb.jpg

Please download the latest version from your codecanyon account. Current update 4.2.2 is compatible with multilingual.

• Like 1

Hi, Smartdatasoft. I'm trying to create a Slider, but whenever I try to upload an image, I get an error message:

The file xxxx.jpg could not be uploaded: HTTP Error (404)

Hi!
Great module. Im using it with few ThemeForest themes and its impresive but...

Slider image upload its weird - dont work properly. I prefer direct link for slider image.

And it is possible to protect slider image from Save as option? Maybe some layer with 1x1ps transparent .png or something? Any help with that?

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

@kisweb

did you saw that there is 2-3 option on image select which size you will select.

Is there a way to show the current price of the product linked? Seeking a slider with a layer that displays the product price from the database ...

OK, Custom Text! 

Like, "the price is $50"

But I need a solution so get the current price from the database. If the price changes of the product, also the display in the slider needs to change automatically.

Price = productID:004

Okey, perfect! i need slider for multistore configuration and responsive. Where i can buy the module? 

thanks

Sorry but i have fear.

In this page Do not put on any site that works fine in multistore. I need to put some sliders in  my multistore shop. Your are sure that i can? 

thanks!

@roolz

I am the developer of the slider and i assure you that it work. Our demo site is show non PS version. If that do not work you will got full refund from codecanyon.

We have a high quality support team. Who also help you if there is any issue arise.

• Like 1

Its good, but i have only a one problem. Every shop can modify every slider. I have 3 shops, and i want 3 diferents sliders (its perfect at this moment), but, Shop 1, can modify slider of shop 2 or 3. Its the problem now :(

Sorry for my english! 

@roolz

You may saw that how much option in this slider. We have update the multishop in the 4.2.2 version. We are continously working on slider to improve and flexibility. We will try to find a way to hide one shop slider to other. In  future update. If you subscribe the slider update on codecanyon , you will got message when new version update.

Just upload the new version it will auto adjust the new changes. As it follow prestashop best standard to update module. So your no work will lose.

Please do not forgot to rate our module and Give a testimonial :)

• Like 1

Hello.

We buy this modules just $19

Smal price with best quality slider.

We recomended best slider for prestashop.

We use prestashop 1.6.0.6 and module works like a charm.

link centralgrosirbaju.com

thanks smart data

Hello, did you have to set up any settings in the b/o to get this module to work?.  I just installed PS 1.6.0.6 and cannot upload any images to the slide? Just gives me a HTTP Error (500) error.

Hello, did you have to set up any settings in the b/o to get this module to work?.  I just installed PS 1.6.0.6 and cannot upload any images to the slide? Just gives me a HTTP Error (500) error.

Create a support ticket on codecanyon. I had the same issue and they solved it the same day :).

@foodsaverpro

If you purchase regular license from our account , i suggest you to open ticket on our support system. We will dedicate investigate the solution.

IF the slider comes with any other premium theme. In that case you need to contact the theme developer.

@foodsaverpro

If you purchase regular license from our account , i suggest you to open ticket on our support system. We will dedicate investigate the solution.

IF the slider comes with any other premium theme. In that case you need to contact the theme developer.

Hello, yes I have contacted developer who will liaise with you.

Thank you.

@foodsaverpro

ok, we will wait for there mail.

If you purchase one regular license from our account there is some extra benefited for you.

1. As soon as new module update release you will got email of update, if you subscribe for update.

2. There are continuously improvement done, which help you to update easyly your old module without loos of data

3. Now all function call from ajax page to prestashop controller based. Which is current version 4.2.3 may be theme developer didn't upload all times update version.

4. Quick menu add to easyly navigate the module.

5. Although it the less price module in the Prestashop world. The lowest price in PS addons is 29 EURO where it is only $19

**At last you will got out standing dedicated support from us in short time. :)

• Like 1

Hello,

I bought the theme and there Zensation your module included inside. 

I encounter a problem with your module, but I still contacted dévellopeur theme that does not answer me. I tried with another slider and that it works correctly. Images appear in preview the effects ... but front office there is nothing that appears when I choose self responsive and full screen the slide does not appear and the location of the slide does not appear as if it there was no slide but when I choose custom fixed and there is a gray square that appears but no picture it embetterais me to have to buy the separate module to receive support. 

thank you for your help !

prestashop 1.6.0.6 and 4.2.3 revolution

@missty66

Revolution is currently running 4.2.4 which is the latest version. May be your module is not install properly. It need to check two things image insert in database and upload on folder.

It need technical expert to view. As this module is include on theme, so you need to contact with theme. To got support from our end you need to purchase regular license , which help you to got technical support and also got update time to time. When release.

After 4.2.4 we didn't face any kind of issue from our customer end. So you need to use the latest version.

Hi, Smartdatasoft. I have a couple of questions/suggestions:

1.- Is it possible to display a slider next to another? Like one floating left and the other floating right.

2.- It would be great to have the option to display sliders on categories :D.

@moy2010

You can achieve that if you know css work. You need to take a look the page and find the id of the slider and than write the css.

Our short code is almost done. which help you to show slider revolution with short code. where you can use unlimited no of slider in  page.

2. Our next upcoming release will have option to show slider in cms and category page , you can give condition which cms or category page you like to show. (Development is done we are testing , only give those verified customer who requested , to test before release on market place )

• Like 1

Hi, Smartdatasoft. I'm trying to get it done via css, but I'm unable to set the width of the slider with a percent value. Could you please direct me on this?

I'm editing the settings.css file, btw.

Best regards,

Moises Garcia.

Hello,Moises Garcia.

What is your goal to do that. Can you show me. Are you thinking to put some other things on left or right side. With revolution.

Yup. I'm planning to put another slider and the newsletter module next to it. And then, modify the look using mediaqueries for certain resolutions.

post-270776-0-70131600-1405862519_thumb.jpg

Edited by moy2010 (see edit history)

@moy2010

You need to count the revolution id from front end then you need to write a meida query for that. It will be easy with our new smartshot code module. Which is the most powerfull module in prestshop world in the world. You can do any things in front end , blog page, product page any where.

• Like 1

Hi. smartdatasoft 

I'm using prestashop 1.6.0.9. I tryed to install Revolution Slider, When I upload the zip file, no error is generated, but Revolution Slider is not shown in modules list.

I been follow uploaded the zip file and load the folder using ftp client, and the result is the same

What I'm missing?

Regards

@israel.vazquez

May be there is come kind of server folder permission in your site. Please check the folder permission of your sever is ok. If you purchase regular licence then you can open a ticket in our support with your purchase code and server access. Our technical staff will investigate the issue.

Just bought this module, looks amazing from the demos. 

Any possibility to display on specific CMS page (just 1), or is that only possible with the homepage?

• Like 1

@CrossY

Using revolution you can use those prestashop standard hook which exits in 1.6 or 1.5 theme. By default. There is  no hook in cms page and category page. That is why it is not include you can create your own hook or you can use smart short code and using short code you can insert content any where , where more than 15 element . Using short code you can short slider revolution in left side bar other place or cms page.

particular cms page you can show slider revolution. Prestashop have no short code system. That is why short code mechanism is not include in revolution slider. Which in smart short code. By using smartshort code api revolution slider show.

Hope all you understand.

Hi Everybody!

Environment: I am using prestashop 1.6 with php5 remi under centos 6.5.

I just double checked folder permissions and php5 zip module installation, everything seems fine. But when We try to export any of the rev sliders created We are having the following error log:

[Tue Oct 07 20:18:44 2014] [error] [client 190.7.x.x] PHP Warning:  ZipArchive::addFile(): Invalid or uninitialized Zip object in /var/www/www.myawesomehomepage.com/httpdocs/modules/revsliderprestashop/inc_php/revslider_slider.class.php on line 1142, referer: http://www.myawesomehomepage.com/adminVP/index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=647a6aad3430ee1a7358c7873f728f64&configure=revsliderprestashop&tab_module=front_office_features&module_name=revsliderprestashop

[Tue Oct 07 20:18:44 2014] [error] [client 190.7.x.x] PHP Warning:  readfile(/var/www/www.myawesomehomepage.com/httpdocs/modules/revsliderprestashop/export.zip): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/www.myawesomehomepage.com/httpdocs/modules/revsliderprestashop/inc_php/revslider_slider.class.php on line 1180, referer: http://www.myawesomehomepage.com/adminVP/index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=647a6aad3430ee1a7358c7873f728f64&configure=revsliderprestashop&tab_module=front_office_features&module_name=revsliderprestashop

Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance!

************ Solved ************ 

Just change line 1014 from revslider_slider.class.php

from

$success = $zip->open(GlobalsRevSlider::$urlExportZip, ZipArchive::OVERWRITE);

to

$success = $zip->open(GlobalsRevSlider::$urlExportZip, ZIPARCHIVE::CREATE | ZIPARCHIVE::OVERWRITE);

Source:

http://php.net/manual/en/ziparchive.open.php#88765
Edited by jorozco (see edit history)

@jorozco

that is your server related problem . May be there is some kind of library missing for your serer related to zip.  Please open ticket in our support with your valid purchase code. Our technical staff will inform you which library missing in your server.

• Like 1

@smartdatasoft

It means that I must to buy an other product?! :huh:

@CrossY

Using revolution you can use those prestashop standard hook which exits in 1.6 or 1.5 theme. By default. There is  no hook in cms page and category page. That is why it is not include you can create your own hook or you can use smart short code and using short code you can insert content any where , where more than 15 element . Using short code you can short slider revolution in left side bar other place or cms page.

particular cms page you can show slider revolution. Prestashop have no short code system. That is why short code mechanism is not include in revolution slider. Which in smart short code. By using smartshort code api revolution slider show.

Hope all you understand.

@gius3pp3

Do you got my point. short code is a unique product. which help to build gallary, slider and other using short code. Revolution is a slider. You can include revolution slider any standard prestashop hook.

There is no shortcode system in prestashop. So to achieve the short code, functionality there is no way. If you do no want to use short code, you can build your own hook and assign revolution slider in your custom hook.

Hello!

Slider Revolution The world's Best Slider. Can only agree!  Totally incomparable ...

Nice work! And nice price!

MacRoy

Edited by MacRoy (see edit history)

Hi Everybody!

Environment: I am using prestashop 1.6 with php5 remi under centos 6.5.

I just double checked folder permissions and php5 zip module installation, everything seems fine. But when We try to export any of the rev sliders created We are having the following error log:

[Tue Oct 07 20:18:44 2014] [error] [client 190.7.x.x] PHP Warning:  ZipArchive::addFile(): Invalid or uninitialized Zip object in /var/www/www.myawesomehomepage.com/httpdocs/modules/revsliderprestashop/inc_php/revslider_slider.class.php on line 1142, referer: http://www.myawesomehomepage.com/adminVP/index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=647a6aad3430ee1a7358c7873f728f64&configure=revsliderprestashop&tab_module=front_office_features&module_name=revsliderprestashop

[Tue Oct 07 20:18:44 2014] [error] [client 190.7.x.x] PHP Warning:  readfile(/var/www/www.myawesomehomepage.com/httpdocs/modules/revsliderprestashop/export.zip): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/www.myawesomehomepage.com/httpdocs/modules/revsliderprestashop/inc_php/revslider_slider.class.php on line 1180, referer: http://www.myawesomehomepage.com/adminVP/index.php?controller=AdminModules&token=647a6aad3430ee1a7358c7873f728f64&configure=revsliderprestashop&tab_module=front_office_features&module_name=revsliderprestashop

Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance!

************ Solved ************ 

Just change line 1014 from revslider_slider.class.php

from

$success = $zip->open(GlobalsRevSlider::$urlExportZip, ZipArchive::OVERWRITE);

to

$success = $zip->open(GlobalsRevSlider::$urlExportZip, ZIPARCHIVE::CREATE | ZIPARCHIVE::OVERWRITE);

Source:

http://php.net/manual/en/ziparchive.open.php#88765

@Jorozco, thanks pal!!!

I was experimenting the same issue.  I was looking at the wrong side as somebody said it was a server side problem and that was a total waste of time.

post-856584-0-52917400-1413382209_thumb.png

• Like 1

@Seripigari

Please read the php site conversation of people Your site do not work 

ZipArchive::OVERWRITE

But rest of the people have work.And it is due to your php lower version. May be due to that the issue arries.

With php 5.2.6, the following code created a new zip or replaced a existing zip.
Note that I am only using the ZIPARCHIVE::OVERWRITE flag.
ref : http://php.net/manual/en/ziparchive.open.php#88765

Hi @smartdatasoft!

It should be noted that you have a very nice product.

... but We have a more recent version of PHP (not a lower one), version 5.5, and for this weird reason we had to spend several hours doing this hack.

It would be good that you as the creators of the module add the necessary logic to avoid this kind of PHP version errors.

Tip: Prestashop provides a static public method to get and compare the current PHP version: Tools::checkPhpVersion()

Thanks!

Hello,jorozco

Yes we are trying our best. If any customer open ticket in our support system and notify there site problem. we have investigate that and implement in module update. If you face this kind of issue. you need to open ticket so that our technical staff investigate the issue in your server. As we have never face this issue before.

We install our premium theme in our customer site free and also import our exported slider in there sever without any issue.

• Like 1

Hi,

I have a problem with Revolution Slider.

I'm using PS 1.6, and I put the slider in displayTop position (under navbar).

As You can see, it's impossible to change language from navbar, because the slider go on the select menu of languages and hide it.

http://www.cantinevinci.altervista.org/it/

How can i make visible the languages menu in navbar?

Thank You

SOLVED

It was necessary add

z-index:2000!important;

to blocklanguages.css under #languages-block-top (at the beginning).

• Like 1

Hi,

today I'm here because I'm not satisfied with the assistance of Revolution Slider.

I open a ticket because moving slider in displayTop position (on the menu), and using the FullScreen mode, the slider go out from the page, and for viewing all the hegt of slider it's necessary to scroll. Full screen mode must to work different. The height should fit to the height of the screen...

It go out for the same pixel of navbar, because the slider don't calculate that there is the navbar, even if the navbar it's included in default theme of PS 1.6!!!!!

Firs time Smart Datasoft give me 2 solution that don't work.

First solution is decrease the height of slider. How is possible?! It's full scree mode!! The slider must to fit on the page automatically!!! In any case, I try to decrease the height of slider, with no effect.

Secon solution is movin in another position the slider, in particular in displayTopColumn position.

But if my customer would like the slider on the Top Menu, I can't movin in another position.

Anyway, I'd like to do a test, but the second method don't works too.

Actualy i find a "dirty" solution: I put the navbar on the slider with this code:

div.nav {
z-index: 9999999999;
position: absolute;
width: 100%;
}

Now the slider has the height of the window.
This is the demonstration that the problem isn't decrease the height of the slider.
But this isn't a good solution, because the progress line of slider is hidden under the navbar, like the first 37 px of the slider, that are under the navbar.

And I was forced to increase the margin-top of menù, because it was to near the navbar, after this change in css. With the result of big white space betwin the slider and menù. As You can see:

http://www.cantinevinci.altervista.org

I'm waiting for solution, but nobody of Smart DataSoft give me it.

Somebody can help me to auto-resize the height of slider, calculating the navbar on it?

Thanks

G.

@gius3pp3

We are from GMT+6, when you reply our office was closed and friday is our weekend. We will try our best to give you any solution. If you are not satisfied with the slider. I suggest you to asked refund in codecanyon.

Hi,

thank You for reply.

I'm very satisfied with the slider, it has a lot of funtionality and setting and it's possible to create a real animation with layers.

I'm not satisfied with support, that tell me to decrease the height of slider to avoid the scrollig for see all the height of slider, even if the slider is in full screen mode, and everybody can undestand that the problem isn't the height of slider.

The problem is that slider don't calculate the height of navbar. It's simple!

It's clear that it's necessary to modify some file of slider, to get the slider in real fullscreen mode, and not scrolling for see all the height of slider.

Next week I must to deliver the platform, and I haven't the time to restart with another product, after the very personalized setting that the customer wanted.

I open the ticket 4 days ago. I suppose that 4 days for looking seriously at a problem that there should not be are enough.

I will remember that navbar is in the default template of Prestashop!!!

I think it's more serious fix the problem, rather than suggest to me to ask a refund.

Thank You

Giuseppe Di Baudo

@gius3pp3

it is not slider issue. It is your point of usage. Till now all people are able to user uslider revolution without any issue. all premium theme use. If our support is not good and slider revolution not meet there requirement. We will not cross 700 sale withing short time.

In prestashop default theme you can set the slider in displayTopColum or displayHome or displayTop column. if any one hooked that displayTop colum your slider must need to set the slider revolution z-index. Which you can set from module settings. Slider revolution settings give you the way you can do.

this may help you

http://www.themepunch.com/home/plugins/wordpress-plugins/revolution-slider-wordpress/unlimited-height/

Thank You for reply.

The article You linked refers to Auto Responsive mode. And I can see that there isn't any problem with this Auto Responsive mode.

The problem is with full screen mode. I've told this...

If it's so simple, why after I give the access to my website to the support staff, nobody tell me the solution jet?

This is the url: http://www.cantinevinci.altervista.org

I restore correct nav setting and it's possible to see the problem of scrolling.

I hope somebody can help me.

Thank You very much.

G.

Hello

I knew that I encounter problems because it is not designed to work with our version of prestashop but the module is so good that it was mandatory for me to try 
We are under prestashop 1.5.4.1, everything works fine except 4 buttons and 2 menus:

Layer General Parameters
Layer Animation
Layer Links & Advanced Params

It is therefore impossible to record animations of text layers.
When clicked nothing happens.
Would you have an idea of the problem
Thank you very much

Hi,

I just bought Slider Revolution for PrestaShop. This is very amazing and powerful.

I just wonder how I can display 2 slides side by side on same level and have these 2 slides together displayed on full width.

Thank you in advance.

@moy2010

You can achieve that if you know css work. You need to take a look the page and find the id of the slider and than write the css.

Our short code is almost done. which help you to show slider revolution with short code. where you can use unlimited no of slider in  page.

2. Our next upcoming release will have option to show slider in cms and category page , you can give condition which cms or category page you like to show. (Development is done we are testing , only give those verified customer who requested , to test before release on market place )

that will be awesome.we are expecting to see that new version soon!

• Like 1

Hello,

Nice module and very nice price !! thank's

Where can i modify code to add height spécifications:

On http://gtmetrix.com

Specify image dimensions
The following image(s) are missing width and/or height attributes.

https://www.server.com/modules/revsliderprestashop/uploads/image.jpg

thank's for your reply

found it !

For https url specification i have used an external background image

But there is no management tool for "Slider Main Image / Background" width and/or height attributes.

Where can i modify the code for these specifications ?

Edited by Jamy Schell (see edit history)

Done,

I'm French, there is no translate, can't find were :blink:

and how to chose "https" on background images urls ?

Thank's

this was fixed last version of revolution 4.6.4

• Like 1

I just installed your 4.6.4 Slider Revolution module and the distribution is missing the examples-zip directory.  I've looked at the entire distribution tree and can not locate it.

Please advise

hello,

I'm on v1.6.0.8 with revolution slider 4.6.4 and php 5.6.2

When i want to export slider, i have this :

Warning: ZipArchive::addFile(): Invalid or uninitialized Zip object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/prestashop/modules/revsliderprestashop/inc_php/revslider_slider.class.php on line 915

Warning: ZipArchive::addFile(): Invalid or uninitialized Zip object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/prestashop/modules/revsliderprestashop/inc_php/revslider_slider.class.php on line 915

Warning: ZipArchive::addFromString(): Invalid or uninitialized Zip object in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/prestashop/modules/revsliderprestashop/inc_php/revslider_slider.class.php on line