Seo Help.

devilsown

I can't give much trust to a site that says to black list my site for malware infection my site had issues with 4 years ago.  Everyone knows it does happen.  Just got to remove it quickly patch your site and go on.  

Way to large... just looking for any insite on things people would do differnt if this was there site.   

Seems all the seo experts what to do is OFF page seo and link farms etc.   I want ON page seo and i am willing to pay.  I will only accept white hat work. 

your registration allows for many countries, but you use .com so compete with all other .coms and below for same seo space.

determine which countries you want to sell 'more' in.

use ccTLD's (geo targeted url's by country) to increase your seo by country.  note you do not have to use new url's you can use sub-domain names like fr.yoururl.com

read/learn more here

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/311057-only-receiving-hits-from-other-countries/?p=1574190

what I am suggesting is to multiplex 'same' content by geo targeted country.

it's da  bomb

Yea i have seen some big companys do that.   I would love to do that i just don't have the time. 

Do you know anyone that i can pay to setup your modal and get it all the server side going?  Fill free to pm me. 

I just feel like there is more ON page seo that can be done to my site.

Edited by devilsown (see edit history)

Yea i have seen some big companys do that.   I would love to do that i just don't have the time. 

Do you know anyone that i can pay to setup your modal and get it all the server side going?  Fill free to pm me. 

I just feel like there is more ON page seo that can be done to my site.

you do not need to be a big company.  I think you are pretty motivated, that should be enough.

start out with a subdomain preceded by country code, fr.yourdomain.com.  This makes it a 'lot' easier to see how cloning your existing content is.  Also this saves one from some of the arcane restrictions for ip addresses some countries require (thanks italy, netherlands)...

then you spend no money or have 'dns' issues (note for plesk you simply alias, cpanel you  park to main domain)

also I think it's important to look at products that are 'hot' and have good price margin.  Is it time to bust them out of your main shop into their own shop?  Can you better promote these products if they are in their own shop? :)

• Like 1