Translation and pictures problems

Hello,

Setting up a site spycountermeasures.com.  So far so good but I am having difficulties with the translations.  Is the module supposed to translate only menus (which seems to work) or the whole text like google translate (which does not seem to work)?

Also, there is the image slider module installed for the front page.  It works fine when it is in english (main language) but in other languages the pictures are not found....

How can I fix those issues?

Thanks for any help  :rolleyes:

Frederic

Thanks Vekia for your reply.  I did not see that the small flags could do things.... Anyway, I did start to upload one picture for the slider to check it and did so for the French flag.  Picture has been uploaded.  The problem that I have now is that for the english slider, instead of having 3 pictures I have now 1 more BUT they dont show anymore...  For the French translated side, I can also see that there should be 4 pictures BUT none show up....  Strange, what am I doing wrong???

Thanks! 

Frederic

Also, one thing I forgot to mention but not sure if that is part of the problem.    Anything I need to change / update somehwere?  I went to the database structure and I dont see any field max_input_vars

Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form
1000 for max_input_vars.
Please ask your hosting provider to increase the this limit to 2030 at least or edit the translation file manually.

This problem was fixed by hosting company.  The other ones are still not ok....

Warning! Your PHP configuration limits the maximum number of fields allowed in a form
1000 for max_input_vars.
Please ask your hosting provider to increase the this limit to 2030 at least or edit the translation file manually.

Hello Smileweb,

I have solved the problem...First found out how to get the translation to work but then finally as it was too much time consuming, by removing all languages and leaving only english.... The site is www.spycountermeasures.com

Thanks,

Frederic