cherche traduction japonais 日本語 de prestashop

meandre

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour

Nous aussi, nous avons des clients japonais.
Nous avons une équipe de natifs japonais parlant français parfaitement, donc ça aide.

Nous terminons un site basé sur prestashop et en japonais, nous traduisons actuellement.
Combien es-tu (Ou êtes-vous si c'est la prestateam) prêts à payer ?

Une petite indication à la prestateam, concernant dans une version futur une possibilité de mieux moduler les adresses qui sont inscrites différement en Japonais! Merci !

Bonjour

Nous aussi, nous avons des clients japonais.
Nous avons une équipe de natifs japonais parlant français parfaitement, donc ça aide.

Nous terminons un site basé sur prestashop et en japonais, nous traduisons actuellement.
Combien es-tu (Ou êtes-vous si c'est la prestateam) prêts à payer ?

Une petite indication à la prestateam, concernant dans une version futur une possibilité de mieux moduler les adresses qui sont inscrites différement en Japonais! Merci !

Why does the Prestashop has to pay for the Japanese translation when you are using the script for free?????
冗談ですか?

est-ce une blague?

Give me few weeks, I will release the Japanese translation for free. I finish most of the translation, For some reasons, I can not make it into a language pack. Prestashop team, if you can help me to save the translations into a pack, you can have the Japanese, Simplifier Chinese, and traditional Chinese translation packs for free. I am a Japanese, and Chinese, I humbly believe that I am qualified to translate these three languages....

It took me a lot of time to translate the languages. But I am using the script for free. at lease I can contribute the language packs for free....

thank you very much (star) I would be patient;) thank you for your division. if you have problem with your design I could you help its my trade

merci beaucoup (star) je serait patient ;)
merci pour votre partage.
si vous avez des problème avec votre design je pourrait vous aidez ses mon métier

thank you very much (star) I would be patient;) thank you for your division. if you have problem with your design I could you help its my trade

merci beaucoup (star) je serait patient ;)
merci pour votre partage.
si vous avez des problème avec votre design je pourrait vous aidez ses mon métier

I just browsed your shop. It gave me an error.

13626_fuyqohqaIeXAcMd5K18P_t

personnellement je suis pas encore bien habitué au forum de prestashop
je prepare un nouveaux site avec prestashop il i a des fonctions intéressante différente de cubecart et virtusmart que je connait bien
se que je trouve bien dans prestashop ses toute la parti admin qui et vraiment bien réfléchi un peux plus difficile la parti design mes au bout de qu'elle que jour on si fait trè bien et on peux facilement rajouter du js sa ses se que j'aime bien je vous présenterai mon site prestashop au plus vite le gros et fait mes je préfère attendre encore un peux

pour le pack langue japonais je suis intéressé ses sur mes j'attendrait une bonne âme pour sa

Oui, Prestashop est bien conçu dans sa partie admin, qui simple à prendre en main.
Je plaisantais sur les packs langues à acheter !
Les modules je peux les vendre car il y a du code à écrire, mais les langues.
Reste que je dois finir la traduction et exportée !
Par contre, je viens de me rendre compte que nous sommes en anglais de ce côté !!
Sorry !!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Si je comprends bien, eryllion dit qu'il avait une traduction en japonais, mais il a disparu du forum. Star a également travaillé sur une traduction, mais il s'arrêta, car eryllion dit qu'il fournira la traduction.

That's bad news :( I guess we can't expect a Japanese translation any time soon then.

I am a Japanese, but my shop is based in the U.S. I don't need the Japanese pack. I can help out a little bit, but I can not do the whole thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,
i will be so happy to have a japanese translation, i need it to open a shop in japan (my [spam-filter] is japanese),
so please if you can help me?! (and the others peoples too) i will post it everywhere after^^v

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello !

I am looking for a japanese pack.
This pack is not available among the 34 packages available Prestashop !

I have been working on the translation of the Japanese for about a week now. I only finished 25% of the work. I will post it here when I am done.

I just saw that Star had already worked with 25% of the translation. Great Star !
Is what we could find other volunteers to help Star .

Star could you share your translation file (post here first version)

Eryllion, Greg Bolls, Bhiksu (with your [spam-filter]) could you help Star ?

I am done with the front but I run into problem. And I had posted my request here:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/13389/P30/#240553

I got no response.

If Google can do the job, that is great. Then I will stop what I am doing. Thanks.

From my side I can help you technically. For your problem of translation of emails, you must copy the mail directory / us and you rename / jp and then you must change any files
Install this free module Mail Template Editor and edit all files

I will post the Japanese language here this weekend. It may not be completed, but I already done with the front , and the back. I am working on the modules and the emails. Hang tie.....

Bonjour

Notre pack est fini, mais pas complet car certains modules non utilisés n'ont pas été traduit.
Je vais voir avec Star pour comparer les packs ( si il veut).

Jean

Please send it to me so that I can combine them together.

Thanks.

le pack langue et complet mes je pence qu'il i a un bug avec ja.php du theme
pour moi le ja travaille sur l'admin mes pas en front ?

Please post it in English. I used Google translator and I got the following translation, I do not understand what you want.

Language pack and I complete my pence he ia a bug with the theme ja.php
ja worked for me on the admin not my forehead?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the translation!

I've installed it, but i get "Page Not Found" pages for the newly created Japanese pages.
I'm using Version 1.1.0.5, and it's modified so that new pages are created for each translated page (so that they get indexed by search engines). It worked so far with all translation packages (i already have 12 languages installed), so if you could just tell what could be different with this translation package, it would probably answer the problem.
Thanks!

Thanks for the translation!

I've installed it, but i get "Page Not Found" pages for the newly created Japanese pages.
I'm using Version 1.1.0.5, and it's modified so that new pages are created for each translated page (so that they get indexed by search engines). It worked so far with all translation packages (i already have 12 languages installed), so if you could just tell what could be different with this translation package, it would probably answer the problem.
Thanks!

I've found the problem, it was due to the hack in the htaccess file. In case anyone else uses this, please see this post:
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewreply/118420/

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This thread is awesome! Thanks for the ja.php file! That's exactly what I needed!

このthreadは凄い!ja.phpファイルにありがとう!ちょうどいいです!

I'm using the clean-simple theme and have updated the file with much of what's needed to convert the site to Japanese. I'm continuing to work on it, but most of it is now in Japanese.

The Clean-Simple theme is free, but doesn't include a ja.php file, so I had to use this one.

ja.php.