Change some languade

Hi all,

im new with this script and have my site almost done.. The strange thing is that all the site is now 100% in portuguese in the modul template and there are no more words to translate..

But when i check my site there are still a few words in english im not able to find ether in my admin panel or in the files.

Check: http://supermulheres.com/

there first you will see in the top: MY ACCOUNT   MY WISHLIST   COMPARE   CHECKOUT   LOG IN

Where can i change this words to my languade?

Also if you look a little down in the site there are a few category words like: 

LATEST PRODUCTS

SHOP CATEGORIES

BEST SELLER

FEATURED PRODUCTS

I will like to change this words to portuguese how someone here know where i need to go to change this things.. Most inmortant is the top menu with My account etc.

Thanks

Frode.

Hi kloden and welcome to the forum,

You can find and translate all in BO > Localization > Translations
There you can select what you need translate, front office, modules, etc. and right hand you need select you active template, now click on your flag and search the text that you are looking for.

Regards.

Thanks for your reply, but in BO > Localization > Translations i have transleted all but still there are missing words.. Like all places says My Account in BO > Localization > Translations that are like 7 places in all are translated.

So looks like i need to do this manual in the file.. what file to translate?

Frode.