how can I change default country as Canada

I have installed Prestashop by using quick installation in www.inmontionhosting.com. I found the default country is US and I changed the location in "localization". However, when I set up Paypal through the module of Paypal, the page goes to Paypal US page and asks me to create a US Paypal account. I really need someone to help me that. Thanks so much.

BTW, how do you guys set up your tracking links? I have Canada Post, UPS and FedEx as my carriers.

I do not recommend using quick installs.  This will become more apparent if you run into 'strange' bugs that nobody has reported nor can community help with.

I recommend starting over by downloading current ps version, unpacking and ftp'ing up.

As for paypal...

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways-prestashop-modules/8277-paypalusa.html

There should not be a difference between us/canada for paypal.

Thank you EI Patron. I am going to reinstall Prestashop. How can I backup all the products information I already set up in my website? How to transfer all settings to new Prestashop?

if you have already started product inputs and are not having issues, then I would not re-install.  I thought this was a new install without to much else done.