vishals

Error while complete the payment process

Hello Team,

I have created my own payment module for Prestashop 1.5. I have integrated ATOM Payment Gateway in prestashop. Everything seems to be working fine, however at last I am getting error while completing the payment.

When the Cart Value is in decimal, I dont get any error, however when the cart value is not in decimal, I get the following error everytime:

"Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home4/lonely/public_html/safe/safe/pdf/invoice.tpl" on line 133 "<td style="text-align: left; width: {if !$tax_excluded_display}35%{else}45%{/if}">{if $order_detail.newname!=''}{$order_detail.newname}{/if}{else}{$order_detail.name}</td>" unclosed {foreach} tag' in /home4/lonely/public_html/safe/safe/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:667 Stack trace: #0 /home4/lonely/public_html/safe/safe/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compilebase.php(166): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unclosed {forea...') #1 /home4/lonely/public_html/safe/safe/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_compile_if.php(85): Smarty_Internal_CompileBase->closeTag(Object(Smarty_Internal_SmartyTemplateCompiler), Array) #2 /home4/lonely/public_html/safe/safe/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(475): Smarty_Internal_Compile_El in /home4/lonely/public_html/safe/safe/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 667"

I have tried all the possible way for parsing the data, however I am not able to find out the solution..

Please can someone help me, and let me know what could be the issue..

Thanks and regards,

Vishal Singh