Multistore - Allow ordering of out-of-stock products

chrasty

Hello

The product is set to the: "Default: Deny orders as set in Preferences" and Quantity "0"

Shop01 - Preferences -> Products -> Allow ordering of out-of-stock products: YES

Shop02 - Preferences -> Products -> Allow ordering of out-of-stock products : NO

Shop01 does not display "Add to cart" button in product listing. Add to cart button is display only in product detail and it only wrote error "You already have the maximum quantity available for this product."

Do you know how to fix it, please?

• 7 months later...

Hi, Can any one reply for this?

We have enabled the default option - as "Deny orders when out of stock". We have some individual products which do not show up in the front end "NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE",So we dont used to update the Quantities.These individual products are tagged under the pack for which we add Quantities.The problem is by default it deny orders if out of stock..eventhough PACK has Quatities, Individual products doesnt have ...it is denying the orders...

We have multiple individual products without Quantities (Did for our convenience)..How to add an option ALLOW ORDERS for these particular items using database without changing the default option "Deny orders when out of stock"? Or Can we do through CSV file import? 

Thanks in Advance

Edited by kasisaranyaa (see edit history)

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, Can any one reply for this?

We have enabled the default option - as "Deny orders when out of stock". We have some individual products which do not show up in the front end "NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE",So we dont used to update the Quantities.These individual products are tagged under the pack for which we add Quantities.The problem is by default it deny orders if out of stock..eventhough PACK has Quatities, Individual products doesnt have ...it is denying the orders...

We have multiple individual products without Quantities (Did for our convenience)..How to add an option ALLOW ORDERS for these particular items using database without changing the default option "Deny orders when out of stock"? Or Can we do through CSV file import? 

Thanks in Advance

Hello, i am facing the same issue. If a product has multiple attributes i get the same message. Although allow product out of stock is enabled as well as stock management.. Multistore is enabled as well in my case but i dont think this has anything to do.

I am on PS 1.6.0.8

• 3 months later...