Module Validation And Developer Support

mozack

Hi,

Since November, 2013 i'm trying to put a module selling in addons. I've never received one e-mail from you. 

The only once was telling that the module was validated and will be in addons website in the next few days. 

There was more than 2 months ago. In my modules i cant see my module in store, clicking on View On Store icon i'm redirected to category.

Here the ID: 9358

I've sent lots of e-mails via contact form and nothing. I have no response from you.

Thanks

Hi!

I see that Kamel replied with very specific technical explanations on the 12/17 to your email from 12/06. Then, you seem to have emailed exactly the same questions as the ones in the first email... 

ID discussion 46462

ID message 167948

Hello,

Yes you should have received an email from our team explaining you why the product was declined. However it's possible that the email was not sent since our emailing company was having small troubles lately. I'll double check on their side about that.

Anyway, the declining reason was :

For security reason, $_GET should be replaced with Tools::getValue() You can use validator.prestashop.com in order to pre-validate your module.

/socialpost/oauth/facebook/index.php

19 $token_uti = 'https://graph.facebook.com/oauth/access_token?client_id='.$_SESSION['APP'].'&red...

64 $app = $_GET['appID'];

69 $sec = $_GET['appSecret'];

/socialpost/oauth/tumblr/request_data/connect.php

15 $key = $_GET['key'];

20 $sec = $_GET['sec'];

Regards,

Kamel BOUKHATEB

Customer Service - PrestaShop Addons

• Like 1

Hi!

I see that Kamel replied with very specific technical explanations on the 12/17 to your email from 12/06. Then, you seem to have emailed exactly the same questions as the ones in the first email... 

Hi,

Finally. I'm not received any of your contacts. Not even in spam or junk mail.

I'll try to change that issues.

Thanks

P.S.: I'm not able to use validator. It stay running and running but nothing... No result.