DB error for orders/invoices

Hi,

There seems to be an error in the DB for all new orders. When a new buyer buys an item, their invoice would reflect the item they have purchased plus the item before (which was purchased from customer 1).

E.g.

Customer 1 purchases product A

Customer 2 purchases product B

Invoice for Customer 2 shows purchase done for product A and B.

I've decided that I'll like to clear the entire DB and start from scratch, however I'll like to keep all my products as there are hundreds that I've added in.

What would be the best way to do so? Backup the products table and remove the rest?

Thanks.

Hi,

Just to update, I've tried Prestashop Cleaner but it doesn't seem to reset the customer ID back to 1. That's why I was thinking of running a command instead but there's too many tables to look at.

If anyone has a list of tables that contain all customers/orders/invoices or anything else that relates so I can clear those tables instead that would be great.

Thanks.

Yes, I've made that mistake of deleting a test order and since then all these orders have been having problems.

I think the best way is to purge all tables except my products and restart from scratch but I can't seem to get the cleaner to work. I'm currently searching online for a list of tables that I can purge instead.

Does anyone know of any list that I can reference or a working version of the cleaner?