vekia

[module] combinations table - most advanced attributes grid module - prestashop 1.7 / 1.6 / 1.5 / 1.4

BOOOOOOOOOM!!!

attachicon.gifctp.png

Just tryed sorting based on price. At your picture it looks greate but what if there where pricec e.g. 100, 1000, 200? They are treated like string values and so they are sorted.

Am i missing something?

combinatons table updated!

- added improvements to 'sort by' feature (now sorty by is activated properly)

- added improvements to increase quantity [+] button (now customers cant add more products to cart than current quantity)

- added new updates checker feature (better performance and code optimization)

- improvements related to prestashop 1.7 - now if you want to hide the default add to cart box - it will disappear properly

for support please send a support request to support [at] mypresta [dot] eu

• Like 1

- added improvements to 'sort by' feature (now sorty by is activated properly)

What is this improvement exactly? My one-year subscription ended and I'm not sure if this imporvement is important enough to re-subscribe...

What is this improvement exactly? My one-year subscription ended and I'm not sure if this imporvement is important enough to re-subscribe...

Hi, Vekia. Same question.

• Like 1

added performance improvements to the module core

- now module does not include necessary libraries to other than 'product page' pages

Hi, Vekia. Same question.

improvements were related to the way of how sorting is executed

before code was added to .tpl file - now .tpl file contains only variables and whole scripting is loaded via .js file

this allows to avoid:

- problems with html purifier

- crashes of javascrips on website when html purifier or other problems blocks / affects inline scripts

new version of combinations table module!

- added feature to turn on / turn off possibility to increase quantity field value to value higher than available stock

- added styles improvements to quantity field and to [+] and [-] buttons

- due to the changes in the javascript and css files it might be required to clear browser cache to see the changes immediately

- added improvements to "volume discount" feature, now it displays value of discount properly (value related to combination, not to the global product value)

- added improvements to "availability" column, it displays availability date only if product is allowed to backorder

- added "out of stock" message to availability column if there is no stock of product and no availability date option

- added fixes to calculation process of total value of selected combinations, it calculates the value properly with included quantity discounts

- added texture image in PrestaShop 1.7.x

- added new feature to sort table with combinations' price column

new version is availalbe!

- added feature to create pagination and defnie how many combinations per page to display

- pagination allows to create "pages" to explore long list of combinations, it increases usability and customers' experience

We bought this plugin and we are using it like a charm, but we want to use the Dropdowns for colors or when the lines of the table are more than 10 (we have plenty of combinations).

There is an option for that?

Thanks for everything.

We bought this plugin and we are using it like a charm, but we want to use the Dropdowns for colors or when the lines of the table are more than 10 (we have plenty of combinations).

Thanks for everything.

module has pagination feature, you can enable it and define how many combinations per page you want to show.

dropdowns are not available, addon displays combinations as list (table) currently.

Thanks for everything.

Hi Vekia, this is similar what i propose you a time ago via mypresta contact form:

Very often I have a lot of combinations so with this responsive view, in mobile view, clients have to scroll a lot (very much) to find his combination and it is not intuitive as he has to read every attribute.

They can order per attribute in desktop versions (even if it is not the ideal way) but in mobile view this is not possible as there is only 1 column.

Could you add a filter in the superior part to help customers to filter what they are looking for? Size for example: they can filter size 37, so now, all showed is a product that fits to their needs. My licence is expired but I would buy it again if this is possible.

You found it a good idea and you add it to your ToDo list. Do you think you can implement it in short term?

Regards

Yep, We knew that, but we will need 4 pages, so...

The option will be to set all the products id to use the module (product restrictions).

Cheers.

Hello

yes, i've got this on the module to do list, but it requires redevelopment of the module template file,

its a complicated a little mainly because module has many features that can affect the way of how these dropdown will work.

anyway, it will be developed, definitely.

updated the combinations matrix addon

- changed totally the design of module back office

- improved the product restriction search form

- added missing translations (french, italian, spanish, polish)

new version of combinations table module is available

- added improvements to hide the combinations table on product pages that do not have combinations, and on product pages where it should be disabled (not enabled)

How about the functionality to be able to enable/disable the status of the combination of the Product? 

Do you think this functionality can be helpful ?

what is the "status of the combinations of the product" ?

Hi Vekia.

Is there any chance that you know how it is possible to get accessories to look like this module gets attributes to look like.
I would like to have my accessories to be putted at the same place this module puts attributesand to have the ability to choose how many the costumer want to put in hes cart, from each accessory without having to load the page again.

I have an idea for an "extension" of this module - it would be great to have an additional "button" in this table for the option of receiving a notification when an out-of-stock combination is available again.

Presta's default feature in Mail Alerts works only if all the combinations of a product are out of stock. It would be great to have this feature for separate combinations too - most of the times customer is interested only in a special model / color / etc...

It could also be a separate (paid) module that can be integrated to Combinations Table module as an option...

• Like 1

Hi Vekia, your modules are nice (this and the one for product lists) but I am also interested in the option asked by hannes01. I searched a lot in the addons repository but all modules have the same behaviour about "not available combinations". They are hiding them, or making them unavailable, disabing the add to cart button.
The only module featuring the "email alert" function is this one: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/combinaisons-customization/20040-list-combinations-in-product.html
It is very litte and simple, i'd like to have the product image, but for now i go for this because the function is more important for what i need.

new version of combinations tab pro module is ready!
- added feature to define and display custom contents above the combinations table
- added improvements to add to cart in bulk process, now module spawns information if it is not possible to add selected combinations to cart

Hello,

I'm interested in your addon, but i see it in custom tab only..i want it just under short description..is this possible?

Hi @vekia. I'm trying to put the top bar with a fixed position. Is this possible? I have very long boards and I need you to stay fixed.