vekia

[module] combinations table - most advanced attributes grid module - prestashop 1.7 / 1.6 / 1.5 / 1.4

Product page combinations table

This module creates combinations tab on each product page (only for products which contain combinations of course). This module displays all available combinations of attributes in the legile manner, with this addon it is easy to make purchases in the shop.

trusted-addon.png

product-page-combinations-table-cover.pn

Module has got many customization features. It allows to personalize the style of the attributes grid.

1. you can enable feature to show combinations in a separate columns (each attribute in own column)
  2. you can enable feature to show combinations in one column
  3. you can show color attribute as a color box or as a text
  4. you can show color texture (image) as an image or as a text
  5. you can hide of of stock combinations (combinations that are out of stock witohut possibility to pre-order our of stock products)
  6. you can hide combinatations that are with price = 0.00
  7. you can hide combinations that do not have any associated picture
  8. you can disable default products "add to cart" feature and replace it by "combinations table"
  9. you can display or hide combinations table on selected product pages only
  10. you can enable sorting feature with default sort method (by attribute, by price and define sort way - ascending or descending)
  11. if your products have large number of combination you can enable pagination feature in combinations table - so the list of combination will not be so long.

Besides the feature to define the type of a table you can decide what combinations table will show:

1. combination image or default product image if combination will not have picture
  2. enlarge the picture of combination with fancybox zoom feature
  3. imagetype - size of an image that will be visible inside attributes grid
  4. product price with possibility to define price type (tax included / tax excluded) and feature to show original price (if product has discount)
  5. you can also enable or disable feature to show prices for logged customers only
  6. combination reference number
  7. combination upc number
  8. combination ean number
  9. you can display availability date of combination (if it is not available module will show availability date)
  10. you can dispaly availability text of combination
  11. you can display minimal allowed combination quantity
  12. quantity of combination with feature to hide quantity above defined level (for example +100)
  13. add to cart feature near each combination or
  14. one 'add to cart' button that will appear below the combination table - it can dispaly price summary (module will calculate what will be the price of selected combinations)
  15. quantity field near "add to cart" button with possibility to press [+] and [-] buttons
  16. you can block possibility to increase "quantity" field value above the availabile combinations quantity
  17. volume discounts that are applicable to selected combinations
  18. combination weight

+ some more features released after i created this topic :-) just check the module changelog to see all available changes / features

responsive-combinations-table-mobile-devices.png

combinations-table-for-prestashop-with-pagination.png

stock-information-combinations-table-prestashop-new-button.png (900×685)

combinations-table-prestashop.png

combinations-table-for-prestashop.png

combinations-table-matrix-tab-section-prestashop.png

more informations about this addon you can find here:

Product page combinations table, combinations matrix

new version released!

- fancybox for pictures

- thumbnails fix for prestashop without legancy support

- availability field (based on product settings from quantity table)

Combination tab ‪‎addon‬ for ‪‎prestashop‬ updated! New features:

- possibility to turn on / off fancybox for picture

- updated add to cart forms

- updated quantity field

In addition, ‪‎module‬ works with prestashop 1.4.x too!

another updated released!

- now you can turn on sorting feature,

- possibility to display attributes in separated columns

showcase:

Is there anyway to group combinations by a certain attribute... Say I sell pants in blue red and green but I also have small, medium, large, and x-large in each color. It would be awesome to just show each color attribute in a list and then a drop down in the "Size" column for them to choose the size and then add to cart.

unfortunately, for now this feature isn't available, but sounds great

it will ba a little hard to achieve, but it's possible with some modifications of the module core and template files.

so basically, you want to group selected attribute, then instead of separated combination, you just want to allow customer to select attribute type, for example, from dropdown list? all other attributes will be splitted

right?

Yeah, so add the ability to group attributes by value.

So for example, only show 1 row for each color Ipod Nano, but have a drop down in that row for Gigabytes (16gb, 32gb, 64gb). This way you don't have a separate row for a each color and size which can get very long for some of my products based on colors and size.

Ability to add multiple groupings would be awesome too.

combinations-table-prestashop-1-6.gif

module updated! 

new positions (places where you can use module) available:

- display Product ExtraRIght

- display Product Buttons (like i show on image above)

module fully supports prestashop 1.6

combinations-table-prestashop-1-6-popup-

Another quick update:

- fixed fancybox window for prestashop 1.6

- added feature to hide out of stock combinations

• Like 1

The feature request/idea of ajensen27 is also what I'm looking for. Would be great to add this to your module.

new version released.

module allows to display price with or without tax.

(tax incl, or tax excl.)

• Like 1

Combinations table addon for prestashop upgraded.

New version contains two things:

1) possibility to display combinations tab only for selected by you products,

2) possibility to add products to cart in bulk

• Like 1

Combinations table addon for prestashop upgraded.

New version contains two things:

1) possibility to display combinations tab only for selected by you products,

2) possibility to add products to cart in bulk

Hi, vekia. Where can i see the module for version 1.6 demo? Existing demos demonstrates only 1.5 features.

new version released!

new release contains fix for out of stock products in prestashop 1.6

Combinations table module upgraded!

Now you can display color attribute as block with color (you can select between color block and simple text like: red, blue, yellow, etc.) 

mg9a3k3-combinations-table-new-feature.j

• Like 1

hello

yes it allows :-)

you can hide all other things, for example image, quantity etc and leave there only attriute with add to cart button

Combinations table upgraded! We added nice feature for developers, each row and column has got own unique class="" param, it means that you can stylize with css each row in the matrix ;-) 

• Like 1

module upgraded

added feature to disable default add to cart form (you can decide if you want to hide it, or not)

• Like 1

new version released, 

module has got now possibility to display combinations table under product buttons like: print, share for friends etc.

new version released!

added feature to disable default add to cart feature only on selected product pages

This new version has a bug I think, makes me disappear the box of the truck even though disable their function.

new version released!

- added major fixes to appearance of default form with attributes and add to cart button

• Like 1

new version released!

added improvement to appearance and workflow of add to cart button when it appears in default buy block (there where default add to cart button appear)

new version ready to use!

- added feature to sort attributes. they will be sorted in the way you sorted them in your back office under catalog > attributes section

• Like 1

hi

I bought combination table module last week. now i have a problem. i wanna use group add to cart but for the first time when i open website and add product to cart just one product added to cart after that everything is ok and i can add every number of product that i want. any help?

link: http://dayabarg.com/home/67-%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%84%D9%87-%D8%A7%DB%8C-nike.html

sorry for bad english.

thx.

hi
I found solution. I changed ajax-cart.js.
I changed this line:
type: 'POST',
   headers: { "cache-control": "no-cache" },
   url: baseUri + '?rand=' + new Date().getTime(),
   async: true,
   cache: false,
   dataType : "json",
   data: 'controller=cart&add=1&ajax=true&qty=' + ((quantity && quantity != null) ? quantity : '1') + '&id_product=' + idProduct + '&token=' + static_token + ( (parseInt(idCombination) && idCombination != null) ? '&ipa=' + parseInt(idCombination): ''),
to:
type: 'POST',
   headers: { "cache-control": "no-cache" },
   url: baseUri + '?rand=' + new Date().getTime(),
   async: false,
   cache: false,
   dataType : "json",
   data: 'controller=cart&add=1&ajax=true&qty=' + ((quantity && quantity != null) ? quantity : '1') + '&id_product=' + idProduct + '&token=' + static_token + ( (parseInt(idCombination) && idCombination != null) ? '&ipa=' + parseInt(idCombination): ''),
  • Like 1

new version ready

added module to official marketplace,

module is now trusted and works in prestashop cloud

Hi Vekia,

What about a feature to display the matrix in a product tab? You already have few options to position the maxtrix, tabs would make a VERY NICE addition!

new version will be ready today 

i will include your suggestion

new version of the module is ready to download

added usability improvements to front office section related to quantity fields

• Like 1

new version is ready

added fixes related to appearance of color attribute as a color (not as text)

new version of the module is ready!

added fixes related to textures appearance in the combinations matrix table

new version of the module is ready!

- added fixes to module configuration page, now thumbnails with "type of tabs" appears well

Hi Vekia,

I'm very interested in this module, but after checking Presta BO, I just found out that there might be a functionality issue for me. Its regarding images. I like the idea that your module shows an image according to a combination.

I'd like to achieve following:

1. in your module each combination has an image

2. main image window on product page shows only the "hero shot" of the product and maybe something else (image of the package for example), there should be no other images there.

I thought that this option exists in Prestashop but I was mistaken.

I sell fishing gear and for example I can have 10-15 different colors of lures in one product page. If the main image window has all these lure images, its a bit confusing for the customer. Then I would have to Photoshop a color code onto each image (to have some sense for the customer), but that's a lot of additional work. It would be perfect if your module shows an image according to combination and in the main image window there's only a "hero shot" of the lure.

I see that you are a great expert in Prestashop, maybe you know if its possible to achieve it somehow? :) Or maybe I'm just missing something in BO?

Thanks,

Hannes

EDIT. Another question: is it possible to show combination-images only on selected product pages?

Edited by hannes01 (see edit history)

Hi Vekia,

I'm very interested in this module, but after checking Presta BO, I just found out that there might be a functionality issue for me. Its regarding images. I like the idea that your module shows an image according to a combination.

I'd like to achieve following:

1. in your module each combination has an image

2. main image window on product page shows only the "hero shot" of the product and maybe something else (image of the package for example), there should be no other images there.

I thought that this option exists in Prestashop but I was mistaken.

I sell fishing gear and for example I can have 10-15 different colors of lures in one product page. If the main image window has all these lure images, its a bit confusing for the customer. Then I would have to Photoshop a color code onto each image (to have some sense for the customer), but that's a lot of additional work. It would be perfect if your module shows an image according to combination and in the main image window there's only a "hero shot" of the lure.

I see that you are a great expert in Prestashop, maybe you know if its possible to achieve it somehow? :) Or maybe I'm just missing something in BO?

Thanks,

Hannes

EDIT. Another question: is it possible to show combination-images only on selected product pages?

hello Hannes,

its easy to achieve

in this case you can generate combinations in "standard" way, for each combination upload picture with different color.

now, to hide all other pictures from "main" image (hero shot), it will be enough to hide them with really simple css styles code

then:

- you will have only one MAIN hero shot

- combinations table will display different pictures for combinations :-)

Hi,

great, thanks for answer.

Maybe a silly question, but can I have more than one image at the "main" image window? Because sometimes there's not only a "hero shot", but additionally a picture of the package or even the full color chart of the lures (it can depend on the product - in some cases manufacturers provide only a large single image with all colors and no separate images: in that case I cannot upload separate images for combinations).

Thanks,

Hannes

hello
what pictures you will show in picture section depends on you, and on what pictures you will select to display.

Hello,
modul make columns only if there are any combination. Can it be used for products, which don't have combinations? We use it for stock quantity for combinations, but now we miss this on products without combination.

BR, Pavel

new version of the module is ready

- now module displays striked based price and dropped price for each combination with special price

• Like 1

Hello,
modul make columns only if there are any combination. Can it be used for products, which don't have combinations? We use it for stock quantity for combinations, but now we miss this on products without combination.

BR, Pavel

Hello Pavel

module displays table based on combinations of product. If product doesnt have combinations - it will not display the table.

no combinations = no table

Yeah, so add the ability to group attributes by value.

So for example, only show 1 row for each color Ipod Nano, but have a drop down in that row for Gigabytes (16gb, 32gb, 64gb). This way you don't have a separate row for a each color and size which can get very long for some of my products based on colors and size.

Ability to add multiple groupings would be awesome too.

Hi Vekia,

Do you ever plan on implementing something like this?

Thanks!

Alex

Hi,

is MyPresta's ticket system working? Soon it will be 1 month without a reply.

Do they finally answer? I am waiting too. Before they answer really fast but now...

Do they finally answer? I am waiting too. Before they answer really fast but now...

Nope, no answer.

new version of the module is ready

- now module displays striked based price and dropped price for each combination with special price

Nope, no answer.

Vekia, what is happening with mypresta support?

new version is ready!

- added improvements related to appearance of attributes, before if product has no attribute in combination (that other combination has) there was a gap in the table, so table was a little distorted - now everything works well

do you all send support ticket to support [at] mypresta [dot] eu or to other addresses?

the only one available way to get quick support is a zendesk ticket service

Thanks for the new version.

Yes, I sent it to support [at] mypresta [dot] eu. At the moment my concerns are solved - found another way to solve them.

I have an idea for a new improvement - at the moment images at the table are not showing caption. Would be great to have a caption there as well.

Hi, I have just bought and installed your nice module, I have a couple of questions:

- Is it possible to add a title to the table combination (a simple fixed text field), like "product combinations"?

- How can I display the combinations table before (above) the "other products on the same category" links? Is it possible?

- Is it possible to translate the label of some field (i.e. price or image)?

Page reference:

http://desanto.elepta.com/it/sistemi-di-serraggio/sistemi-serraggio-mandrini/9999-lame-rotanti-alla-goldrake.html

Thank you.

Edited by ilgriso (see edit history)

new version of combinations table module is ready!

addon contains several improvements and also new features.

details from changelog:

added fixes related to order of columns with attributes

added option to decide if you want to hide default buy block everywhere, on selected product pages or only if product doesnt have combinations

option to enable / disable appearance of price for unlogged customers

Hi, I have just bought and installed your nice module, I have a couple of questions:

- Is it possible to add a title to the table combination (a simple fixed text field), like "product combinations"?

- How can I display the combinations table before (above) the "other products on the same category" links? Is it possible?

- Is it possible to translate the label of some field (i.e. price or image)?

Page reference:

http://desanto.elepta.com/it/sistemi-di-serraggio/sistemi-serraggio-mandrini/9999-lame-rotanti-alla-goldrake.html

Thank you.

hello

if you've got some questions related to module, configuration / installation / modifications please write to us support@mypresta.eu

hello

if you've got some questions related to module, configuration / installation / modifications please write to us support@mypresta.eu

Hi Vekia,

Last time when we writed to support and we did not had any answer, you told to me and another user that someone just made a mistake and marked our emails as solved. I have contact you again through the formulary on 19 mars, and again i did not get answer neither. Very disappointed of mypresta.eu support.

new version of combinations table module is ready!

addon contains several improvements and also new features.

Thank you for the new version.

And I continue hoping that in next release the images will have captions.

Thanks.

new version of module is ready to download!

- added option to enable /disable EAN13 field for combination

new version of module is ready to download

added improvements to updates of the module

now you can see notifications about new versions (if available)

Hello, 

is this the right module if I want to have something like this:

http://e-agros.gr/index.php?target=categories&category_id=612&page=9

Can I add so many products, or is it possible only for a few cominations?

Be careful. They continue to update the module BUT they are not answering the emails. They do not support the product since some months. I am not the only one that have no answer from them. If you have a problem....may god help you

Edited by Tamara F (see edit history)

Be careful. They continue to update the module BUT they are not answering the emails. They do not support the product since some months. I am not the only one that have no answer from them. If you have a problem....may god help you

that is not true,

we reply for all messages. Please share your ticket id

Hello, 

is this the right module if I want to have something like this:

http://e-agros.gr/index.php?target=categories&category_id=612&page=9

Can I add so many products, or is it possible only for a few cominations?

it is possible to achieve something similar but it will appear on product page and show combinations of this product.

i searched a little in the support system and i find your messages, i replied where i suggested to download free update of the module

as a customer you can download free upgrades of the module.
To download upgrade please log in to your customer account, and open "my orders" page: http://mypresta.eu/my-account/orders/
Download module there in the same way as you downloaded it first time. You will download there always recently released version of the module.

With regards,

i searched a little in the support system and i find your messages, i replied where i suggested to download free update of the module

as a customer you can download free upgrades of the module.
To download upgrade please log in to your customer account, and open "my orders" page: http://mypresta.eu/my-account/orders/
Download module there in the same way as you downloaded it first time. You will download there always recently released version of the module.

With regards,

Hi, I did not receive that answer, anyway that answer do not answer my question. My unanswered support ticket is: 9990

You did not answer my emails and it is not the first time and I am not the only one.

JUST IN THIS topic you can find:

hannes01, on 29 Dec 2015 - 09:52 AM, said:snapback.png

Hi,

is MyPresta's ticket system working? Soon it will be 1 month without a reply.

Tamara F, on 23 Jan 2016 - 6:08 PM, said:snapback.png

snapback.png

Nope, no answer.

Later you limited to say if we where sending the messages through ticket support, and our answer was yes.

You answer me by email that someone made a mistake and marked my message as solved. I thought: maybe is a real error..... But i had another question so I contact you again via support ticket. I did not get any answer so I wrote in this topic again:

Tamara F  Escrito 05 April 2016 - 02:42 PM

Hi Vekia,

Last time when we writed to support and we did not had any answer, you told to me and another user that someone just made a mistake and marked our emails as solved. I have contact you again through the formulary on 19 mars, and again i did not get answer neither. Very disappointed of mypresta.eu support.

YOU DID NOT ANSWER NEITHER this time. (Neither via support ticket, Neither via forum)

Now you said you answer that i had to upgrade? My question was very concrete and you can not answer it telling me that.

My unanswered support ticket is: 9990

new version of module is ready to use

- added improvements related to appearance of color attribute

- if you uploaded texture to the color attribute - module will display it instead the color

- if color attribute does not have a image texture - module will display color

You see, just like now. No answer.

I still have my support ticket  (9990) unanswered.

new version of module is ready to download, below you can find entries from module changelog related to last update:

1. added better updates feature
  2. now you can check for module update directly from module back office
  3. you can enable / disable notifications about new versions of the module
  4. added fixes related to appearance of "undentified variable" that appeared on product pages where combinations table was included

wondering how to update the module?

• download new version from your customer account
  • upload new version to your shop
  • version 1.6.4 does not require reinstallation of the module, so it is enough to upload it only to back office

for questions and support please create ticket on: mypresta modules support

You see, just like now. No answer.

I still have my support ticket  (9990) unanswered.

i created a followup to your email address

new version of prestashop viewing product combinations in a table is ready

- new feature available! now plugin contains option to display price summary of selected attributes for add to cart in bulk option

• Like 1

new version of combinations table module is ready to use. 

addon contain fixes related to add to cart process for logged customers

it should add products properly without redirection to shop homepage

new version of combinations table module is ready to download!

this extension has new feature now!

- possibility to turn on / off feature to default sort of attribute

- possibility to define attribute sort attribute

- possibility to define sort order (descending / ascending)

• Like 1

Hi Vekia,

This seems like a very useful module.

Can it be made to work with product-list too?

R.

Hi Vekia,

This seems like a very useful module.

Can it be made to work with product-list too?

R.

at the moment - it is not possible, it appears only on product page

• Like 1

new version of combinations table is ready to use!

- added feature to display minimal quantity required to order defined combination

- added feature to display quantity discount (volume discount) related to selected combination

combinations-table-for-prestashop.png

Vekia Can you please let me know how long will it take to fix the Problem with volume discount. 

Please at least update it to show total in last column

hello Rajat,

new version of the module that calculates total price with included quantity discount will be released today evening

about week ago we released new version of combinations table plugin that includes:

- asynchronous price calculation for "add to cart in bulk" process
- it calculates final price of selected combinations with all price reductions (like quantity reduction)

this animated gif shows how it works exactly:

http://i.imgur.com/548MCPh.gifv

new version of module is ready

- new feature to display weight of combination

- you can enable / disable weight column

- weight is calculated automatically based on combination's impact type (increase / decrease weight)

• Like 1

new version of module is ready

- better responsive support

- fixes related to appearance of attribute name on mobile devices

• Like 1

new version of module is available

- released new module library to support PS 1.7

- module has all available features also in PrestaShop 1.7

- added fixes related to appearance of color attribute on mobile devices (if you display it as a color)

• Like 1

new version of module is ready to download!
version 1.8.2 contains improvements related to translations for quantity discounts information available in the table.

now it can be translated without any problems