onlinerepa

I enabled the gointerpay module to review to services provided and to see how it works. since that time, i have decided that it is not best for me. After uninstalling the module, i am noticing that my site still has the currency feature for international payments. How can this be removed without any negative affects to my site?

• 4 months later...

I enabled the gointerpay module to review to services provided and to see how it works. since that time, i have decided that it is not best for me. After uninstalling the module, i am noticing that my site still has the currency feature for international payments. How can this be removed without any negative affects to my site?

Hi onlinerepa, I noticed this post went unanswered. Were you able to figure out the solution? 

For better chances of getting responded to, be sure to read the Forum Best Practices http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/256751-read-first-forum-rules-and-best-practices/

Remember to put descriptive titles, along with a detailed post containing your PrestaShop version, URL, Screenshots, and other relevant information. Without these details, its more difficult for everybody to come up with a solution. That is why the Forum Rules and Best Practices are important to read. It helps everybody out.