unable to save adresses object Object

in simple words: ajax queries returns wrong data, with some not default html tags, or browser trying to connect to blocked urls.

this usually causing problems like that.

check browser console for errors, also results of ajax queries (network tab in browser console)

It might be different things. 

Where are you getting this error? I assume the one page checkout page? Guest account or regular one?

Can you link us the website?

in simple words: ajax queries returns wrong data, with some not default html tags, or browser trying to connect to blocked urls.

this usually causing problems like that.

check browser console for errors, also results of ajax queries (network tab in browser console)

SwgAVvJl.png

module installed one page checkout

site

I had the same problem on one customer project. It was a problem with Prestashop and the php-version of the hosting. As it was not possible to change php. I simply upgraded the controller files with the latest one (1.5.6.2.) and all worked again. Which php-version are you using ? Is it possible to change ?

By the way, I was able to place an order, and also to add a second delivery address to your site. Please delete my test account and order.

I'm not having any problems. Set your front-office cookie-sessions to 120 (standard 480) and clear browser cookie and domain-sessions too.

I worked with FF latest version. Perhaps it is a browser problem ? Theme is bought or did you made the changes/adaptations unsing original, or an older version of default Prestashop ?

Java-Engine on your local machine is up-to-date ? http://www.java.com/en/download/

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)

as i said before, turn on "response " tab. you will see detailed information about error there.

open browser console, then "Network" tab

search for this 500 internal server error on "requests" lists, click on it

b3At3BQ.png

then on right hand side block you will see "response" tab, open it, as i show on example below:

Y46ucus.png

I had the same problem on one customer project. It was a problem with Prestashop and the php-version of the hosting. As it was not possible to change php. I simply upgraded the controller files with the latest one (1.5.6.2.) and all worked again. Which php-version are you using ? Is it possible to change ?

SwgAVvJO.png

By the way, I was able to place an order, and also to add a second delivery address to your site. Please delete my test account and order.

I'm not having any problems. Set your front-office cookie-sessions to 120 (standard 480) and clear browser cookie and domain-sessions too.

I worked with FF latest version. Perhaps it is a browser problem ? Theme is bought or did you made the changes/adaptations unsing original, or an older version of default Prestashop ?

Java-Engine on your local machine is up-to-date ? http://www.java.com/en/download/

transfer all on subdomain http://design.prestaservice.org/

as i said before, turn on "response " tab. you will see detailed information about error there.

open browser console, then "Network" tab

search for this 500 internal server error on "requests" lists, click on it

b3At3BQ.png

then on right hand side block you will see "response" tab, open it, as i show on example below:

Y46ucus.png

SwgAVvJQ.png

as you can see - it's related to phone field, it looks like it's empty when you're trying to go to the next step

I just turn into cart to place your order

There it is, the address field has been left empty. If it's missing you can add it to the template with the name "phone"

SwgAVvJT.pngphone field has

• 1 year later...

Hello,

i have the 1.6.1.1 version and i have that error when clients try creat account.

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to load form. Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: parsererror

can you help me please?

i have a LEOTHEME

thanks,

Daniel 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...