Analytics for multi store

erankeinan

in ps back office-->modules-->select shop you want to work with-->configurre ganalytics module-->put that shops ua-CODE

note, from webmaster tools, it is treated as a stand alone domain, so there are no special instructions as it concerns ps multishop so simply add new domain to your account, get it's ua-id. 

For multiplexed (same content shops different domains) I use same ua-id across those domains as it's easier to watch in real time...but to each their own

• 3 years later...

in ps back office-->modules-->select shop you want to work with-->configurre ganalytics module-->put that shops ua-CODE

note, from webmaster tools, it is treated as a stand alone domain, so there are no special instructions as it concerns ps multishop so simply add new domain to your account, get it's ua-id. 

For multiplexed (same content shops different domains) I use same ua-id across those domains as it's easier to watch in real time...but to each their own

Hello,

I'm in the same isue, I tried it and doesnt work properly :(

TagManager shows an error:

http://imgur.com/8TYZxCi

It's 1.6.1 version

the shops are:

dilataciones.com

piercings-online.com

I tried to insert the code directly in my header.tpl between <head> element and web goings 404 :(

I'm using warehouse theme

Can someone help me please?

Cheers

Edited by st0le (see edit history)