Error in Prestashop

Hi, 

We have a slight problem in Prestashop. 

When we click on the "Best Sellers" hyper-link, it throws up an error and moves to a page with all the info. 

Below is what it comes up explaining the error, and then underneath that is a whole lot of HTML scripting. 

Would anyone have an idea about this error and how to fix it? 

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29) GROUP BY product_shop.id_product ' at line 29"

Thanks, 

jorr17

Hi Dh42, 

The Prestashop version that we are using is: Version 1.5.6.1

The Best-Selling products version we are using is: Version 1 

mysql informaiton found below....

Database information

MySQL version: 5.1.72-cll

MySQL engine: InnoDB

Tables prefix: ps_

PHP version: 5.4.23

Any other information required? 

Thanks for your help, 

jorr17

Edited by jorr17 (see edit history)

No for that specific tree you can't download or you can download in a any other way. What I did is copied the whole code of each file on e by one and pasted in the file respectively. If You want I can do it for you. Best practice is uninstall that module and replace the files or file contents with new one.

Edited by J.Sahu (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that J. Sahu. 

But my project manager and I have both decided that we would like to keep using the Prestashop module instead of using one from a different site. 

I have tried multiple times to contact the Prestashop Support team but they don't seem to be replying. 

Any idea how I could have this problem fixed? 

Thanks

jorr17

The one from the github is the official prestashop module. It is just the new updated files that have not been compiled into a release yet. 

As far as contacting Prestashop about the issue, you really have two choices. You can submit a bug on the bug tracker if you are using the current version. Or you can buy a support package. 

• Like 1