Product Showing Wrong price in Category page but right in the product page.

J.Sahu

This type of questions are asked many time. I'm asking again because all the questions and answers are old and I've tried all and none of them are working.

Recently I upgraded my PrestaShop from 1.5.5.0 to 1.5.6.2. Everything seems good since the upgrade but today I came across one problem.

The price of the products are showing ok in the product page but in the category listing or search it shows wrong.

Applied some solutions but non of them working.

1. Deactivated/activated the manufacturer block

2. Used default theme but same result.

3. Cleared the cache.

4. Checked the default language  and currency.

5. Checked with Logging out/in. 

Can anybody help me by suggesting why it's not showing the correct price ? 

You can simply view the problem here 

First go here  and view the price then click on the product and view the price. Please help.

Some Screen Shots:-

post-673902-0-60881700-1392039561_thumb.jpg

post-673902-0-01003200-1392039563_thumb.jpg

No. I already told it does not work. I lost my whole day working on it searching for solutions but no luck.

you said you cleared chache...but not what cache...there are server side and browser side cache...so please in the future if your are going to state what you did, then be exact...and hit the like button nobody is getting paid for community support.

I will now defer to cartexperts question.

• Like 1

@El Patron, Sorry If my words were wrong. I'm in a bit tension so just answered in that way. You have supported many times not only me but a lot of people out here. Till the last post total 6161 posts of you. I appreciate your contribution.  Thanks a Lot.

@CartExpert.net. Yes the problem is with products with combinations. All products are not having same problem but some. I've not changed any script but using a custom theme. The theme is installed before and working fine no change in the theme. I think there are some cache type of thing in sql. Is there something like that ? 

Now I see that the products having combinations shows the error and the interesting thing is, it is showing the highest amount of price that can be configured with the combinations. Let me try with that. Thanks you guys for helping me in climbing the steps :ph34r:

Yes I was also thinking that it's the cache issue but after updating the combinations and saving it gives another price so have doubt. I've deleted smarty cache in backoffice, cache folder contents via ssh, theme cache in the theme folder. Can yo suggest me if there a place which is need to be deleted or cleared ?

Edited by J.Sahu (see edit history)

I thought that the custom theme's product.list may be playing here so I searched, compared and   found some changes and updated the file but nothing happened. Here is the two file the custom product-list.tpl and product-list.tpl from github.

product-list.php

costum-product-list.tpl.txt

Edited by J.Sahu (see edit history)

I got a solution to it but not really a solution but the issue or bug. When I edit the product combinations, change the bottom attribute which has price impact and alter them with having attributes with no price impact then it shows the correct price in the product list. In other words keeping one attribute at bottom of the combination generator with no price impacts makes the correction . But why is it happening like this and to some old product. Can anyone shed some light on it ?   

How many products are showing wrong price ? I've tried a lot but till yet didn't get any clue to fix this. Manually changing the product combinations and keeping the bottom combination as price impact 0 solved the issue, but I think this is not the solution because if someone has 1000 product he's not going to edit all. Tell me if you get any solution to it. Till then I'm scratching the code.    

many times when we see a discrepancy between prices it's because of internal module caching.  Categories module (native) uses internal cache so for 'some' clearing the cache will resolve.  If this does not clear up your issue and you are 'not' using the default theme then you will need to debug your themes 'catalog.tpl' process.

• Like 1

Hi, i have really found many solutions from you... here is a chance to say THANKS... In our problem, what exactly do you propose to do? go line after line of code to find the problem? i know some php but not too much... if i replace the catalog.tpl with the default theme's .tpl would that be a solution?

• Like 1

Hi, i have really found many solutions from you... here is a chance to say THANKS... In our problem, what exactly do you propose to do? go line after line of code to find the problem? i know some php but not too much... if i replace the catalog.tpl with the default theme's .tpl would that be a solution?

I'd first suggest opening a new topic  (your own)....rather than mixing 'similar' problems that may or may not have anything in common.

When debugging there are so many different ways to go about it that it would not be possible to say this one fits all.

But however you go about it, let's say for example replace default catalog.tpl with default, then make sure to back up the original .tpl file.

If the problem is for non-default theme, then I would visit the theme makers forum to find others with similar issue.  If the theme does not have robust forum support, then to be rather blunt you should not have used that template.

Layered navigation??? This is something i cannot disable... i bought a theme just for that and the whole site is based on those features... i prefer deleting some the last entry in any product as you proposed... by the way i have a site now online with a WHOLE CATEGORY unavailable... someone should help us on this

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi friends!

Have the same problem as you, but nothin help to fix bug with "zero prices". I have described problem on forge http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCFV-12154 , may be i have missed something.

Duplicate of my issue:

Product list view in category, and on main page - there are "zero" (0.00) instead of normal price (screenshot attached). In the same moment on "product page" price is right.

These products, with wrong prices, have not combinations, and have the same "set of parameters" as those neighbourhoods in catalogue.

What i tried to do, to resolve this problem:

• Try to disable module Layered Navigation Block
  • Try to disable "category block module"
  • Try to disable "block specials"
  • Try to clear cache, disable multiple cache options before and after any changes that i have done
  • Delete hook "actionProductListOverride" (there was module "Layered Navigation Block" ) in "Modules" --> "Positions"
  • Try to browse the site with another browsers... nothing help to fix this bug.

1.png

2.png

3.png

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I have a problem when i arrive to payment. 

when i add a product prestashop calculate right price but when i go to total payment it's not ok. 

Transaction's price it's ok but, why i show different prices? 

i attached images

This is ok: 

post-1119372-0-96254500-1449656208_thumb.png

this is wrong:
post-1119372-0-26533100-1449656228_thumb.png
Edited by locen (see edit history)

• 1 month later...