Bug Tracker requests

swguy

Question

Love the bug tracker! Just a couple of small requests:

- Please change the date format to mm/dd/yy, which is the format that the forum uses.

- Please allow searching by creator (or perhaps even commentor). I'd like to see the bug reports I opened or have commented on.

- It seems as though email notification is not perfect - even though I had the box checked I missed several emails.

Thank you!

4 answers to this question

We are aware of all the BT limitations.
I also used to ask for some of these enhancements...
But this tool is really difficult to configure and changes won't be made until we intall a better tool... Later...
Sorry.

Am I missing something, or is it only possible to see the first 20 comments? I've made a few tries to post here, but never saw my reply. I just realised it's because I'm just seeing the first 20 posts, and I therefore have made a few more or less duplicate post...

We are aware of all the BT limitations.
I also used to ask for some of these enhancements...
But this tool is really difficult to configure and changes won't be made until we intall a better tool... Later...
Sorry.

Am I missing something, or is it only possible to see the first 20 comments? I've made a few tries to post here, but never saw my reply. I just realised it's because I'm just seeing the first 20 posts, and I therefore have made a few more or less duplicate post...

Maybe. I don't know. But this tool is intended to be replaced.