onlineshoppingadda

Products are not shown in the drop down menu

Dear all,

I am new Prestashop but found it very useful.I have my webpage http://www.onlineshoppingadda.com . The products are visible under category but not visible under drop down menu(i.e. CMS Pages).Kindly guide me how can the products be visible under the respective drop down menus...

Here i am attaching two screen shots one of mine and second one is of other that i got in the forum..My requirement is that when the sub-menu is clicked, all the products must come under the sub-menu..It will be highly appreciable ....

Thanks & Regards

post-758222-0-61174100-1391767636_thumb.jpg

post-758222-0-23576000-1391767823_thumb.jpg

with default features in top horizontal menu you can't add products to dropdown.

This module displays only categories & subcategories.

if you want to display products there - you have to customize it (php coding) but it will not be as easy as it seems.

Nice to see your Response..Kindly suggest what should i do next..??

If i buy Module Rich Menu add on then will i be able to add the products under drop down menu..??

thanks & regards

with default features in top horizontal menu you can't add products to dropdown.

This module displays only categories & subcategories.

if you want to display products there - you have to customize it (php coding) but it will not be as easy as it seems.

Kindly guide me how to customize it...

unfortunately i can't help in this case - i haven't got any solution for this, it's not as easy as it seems, this customization of  default module needs huge customization of php code. It will be much easier to use some other module with this feature