multistore

I want to have 2 domains using one store (if that makes sense)

I started with 1 domain and had prestashop

I now have 2 domains

I changed the 2nd domain to be the primary domain

I have 2 sets of folders for each domain (so I can if I want add content to one site or both) 

the trouble i have is as you can see from the piccys the "icons"images dont show up in one but do in another, however all the links work

can anybody tell me why this is

any help would be appreciated

post-720074-0-55135100-1391688974_thumb.jpg

post-720074-0-35190200-1391688993_thumb.jpg

HI,

heres the history

I had vapour4you.co.uk with a partner who had the registration

while in the process of transferring vapour4you.co.uk under my registration, I bought vapour4youjuice.co.uk got it hosted via vidahost and proseeded to build shop with prestashop.

after managing to get vapour4you.co.uk, I asked vidahost to make this my primary website, which i believe they did. and then they parked vapour4youjuice.co.uk with it

how i think they did it was basically copy all my vapour4youjuice files then pasted them in under vapour4you. so i have 2 sets of folders,subfolders etc one for juice one without

the first thing i noticed was that some of the images/icons did not show up as they should have, like i showed in the piccys,

so i wonder if maybe when my vapour4you.co.uk looks for the icons it dosent show because the index file being made identical as the index file in the vapour4youjuice part is actually looking for the icons under vapour4youjuice and not vapour4you.

very confusing I know 

in laymans terms

imagine you copied my whole site and put it on a different server and called it bert

all the links would work but the icons wouldnot as the website would look for vapour4youjuice icons in the index file and not bert icons

which file do i look at that tells the website where to find the icons

god i need to lie down (my brain hurts) LOL

no joy, sigh

can I ask this question. if i wanted to change the shopping cart icon where would i replace the file

i'm just trying to figure out where the index file or whatever look for the image (it might give me a clue as to whats wrong)

• 2 weeks later...