Remove freight step

He couldn't tell me exactly how to do it, just some pointers and that it is doable.

Look in the code and find “displayCarrier” call, make sure that this is skipped and save the default carrier instead in the cookie.

Pointers: Look in the function “processCarrier” and make sure that what usually happens there happens in “displayPayments” instead. Whyen this is done, remove the carrier step in order.php

I have no idea what this means but hope that som of you might!

Yes, you need to {* comment out *} the address and carrier sections in order-steps.tpl and adjust the width of the steps in global.css. I changed the width in ul.step li to 166px and modified the step graphics to make them wider.

I forgot to mention that you also have to change the previous link in order-payment.tpl to "order.php?step=0".

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I tried the abovementioned solution along with other solutions in this forum without much success. There is always some error. In this case, when I click on 'Cart' and login, I am presented with a 'No payment modules installed' error.

I just want to skip the address page during checkout. Is there any working solution for 1.2.4?

Thanks in advance.