RustyWolf

The same abandoned guest shopping cart daily

Hi,

I am continuing to build up stock on our website www.wolfpackmilitaria.com and solving problems like PayPal; I have hits but just 1 sale; but the most annoying thing is daily at around the same time of 3.30 am is an abandoned shopping cart that has the same item (Royal Corps of Signals cloth badges) every time!  Where is this coming from and should I be concerned?

Thanks,

Rusty

Hi,

I am continuing to build up stock on our website www.wolfpackmilitaria.com and solving problems like PayPal; I have hits but just 1 sale; but the most annoying thing is daily at around the same time of 3.30 am is an abandoned shopping cart that has the same item (Royal Corps of Signals cloth badges) every time!  Where is this coming from and should I be concerned?

Thanks,

Rusty

Same thing happens to me at 2:46am EVERY day. Is this a bug, a spider or a hacker? Did you ever get an answer?

OK - I've done a bit more investigation.

I have download the raw log files from the cpanel and found that once a day, SiteLockSpider, a component of SiteLock is running an anti-malware scan on my site. It's IP address is 184.154.139.22

My site https://www.luxurygardengazebos.com/ is hosted on GoDaddy which utilises SiteLock, even though I am not using SiteLock on this site.

It appears to be this which is adding products to carts.

I don't want to block this IP address so I logged into my GoDaddy account and found that SiteLock scan was set-up for this site. I have deleted the SiteLock scan.

post-457881-0-78942100-1475234422_thumb.png

Edited by skinnybloke (see edit history)

You can try hotjar, this way you can see exactly what may cause visitor to abandon their carts.

I know people that found problems on their website using this tool, it is powerful if it's used correctly.