Special prices for registered user with VAT number

Hello everybody!
I am new in the PrestaShop world, and I need some help:

I would like to set a special price in all the products that could only be seen by registered users with their personal VAT Number (in Italy is called "Partita Iva / P.IVA").

The products will be the same, but for these users the price will be different: lower than the "normal user / private ones".

Is it possible to do?

Thanks in advance!

From the official documentation I read this :

• Enable B2B mode. New in 1.5. The B2B mode brings a handful of new features to your store. Customers are no longer considered as individuals but as companies, and therefore some new options appear:
    • The customer profile has new fields related to professional information (Duns number in the USA, SIRET number in France, CNPJ number in Brazil, etc.),
    • Prices can be masked to specific groups,
    • Prices can be managed on a per-customer basis for the whole catalog or per category,
    • Invoices can be generated manually,
    • etc.

I activated the B2B option, but I haven't noticed any new fields/options ...

I installed the module for the VAT number : now if a user fills in the field " Company", the "VAT number" fields appears.

However, I created a special group that has a discount for the members that are in, but I noticed that I have to manually include an user to this new group: isn't there an option that can automatically include a user, who has a VAT number, to this group?

• 3 weeks later...

From the official documentation I read this :

• Enable B2B mode. New in 1.5. The B2B mode brings a handful of new features to your store. Customers are no longer considered as individuals but as companies, and therefore some new options appear:
    • The customer profile has new fields related to professional information (Duns number in the USA, SIRET number in France, CNPJ number in Brazil, etc.),
    • Prices can be masked to specific groups,
    • Prices can be managed on a per-customer basis for the whole catalog or per category,
    • Invoices can be generated manually,
    • etc.

I activated the B2B option, but I haven't noticed any new fields/options ...

I installed the module for the VAT number : now if a user fills in the field " Company", the "VAT number" fields appears.

However, I created a special group that has a discount for the members that are in, but I noticed that I have to manually include an user to this new group: isn't there an option that can automatically include a user, who has a VAT number, to this group?

Hi, did you manage to find a way to do that?

Since it is not a big ecommerce (not that famous), I simply added a text information when the user is going to submit his registration:

"if you are an user with a VAT Number, please contact us and we will include you in a special user group that allows you to see discounted prices".

This is the solution that I did, as I wrote before here.

• Like 1