Recipe CMS + products list error

pollywatt

First apologies to anyone having already read this as I have already posted it in the French forum by mistake.

I am using prestashop 1.5.6.1

Recipe CMS + products list - seemed like a great idea.  They had no problem taking my cash - but the return is not great, nor is the customer service......

When I try to configure this module I get the following error message post-565991-0-68530000-1391354810_thumb.

Since I updated from 1.5.2 to 1.5.6.1 I have had nothing but issues, and my webmaster has disappeared into the ether!  So... I am doing this as an amateur, so please be gentle. 

Thanks

Sorry Vekia

Once its disabled yes - everything goes back to how it was before.  I have issues with quite a few modules - paypal, paybox, facebook store, but the front office of the store is working well enough for people to order, which is the point!

My update from 1.5.2 to 1.5.6.1 - created issues that weren't there before, and as I said my webmaster has disappeared so I'm stuck with trying to sort it out myself.  Sadly as a small start-up I cannot afford to pay someone new.

Anyway, its good to learn!!

Thanks again.